It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism = Anti-semitism.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Way to post links to justify these claims of yours.

Also, how exactly did the paintball wielding IDF manage to kill "peace activists"?

You people cannot even find any appreciable evidence to defend this perception that zionism is a major issue.

No one has yet defined Zionism, with nouns. They havent said what qualifies as Zionism. They also ignore the history of the Jewish people in Israel, Judea and samaria (West bank) which apparently is the backbone of anti-zionist rhetoric. They ignore the fact that Jews have ALWAYS lived in Israel, and have had a population living in the biblical land since their expulsion in 150 CE by the Romans.

So much has to be ignored for anti-zionism to be reasonable.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The use of the word "holocaust" does not irritate me as I clearly stated above..

This statement contradicts this

The belief that the Jews are the only ones to suffer a holocaust and take the word as their own is what irritates me..

Therefore, the holocaust irritates you. I never said the word itself causes you irritation. That would be idiotic. I said the Jewish call to attention towards the holocaust is waht irritates you.

Anways. I cant continue this conversation. It is going no where.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Also, how exactly did the paintball wielding IDF manage to kill "peace activists"?

Gee whiz, even Israel does not dispute the fact than they were killed with REAL bullets..
Where do you get thus crap??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

The use of the word "holocaust" does not irritate me as I clearly stated above..

The belief that the Jews are the only ones to suffer a holocaust and take the word as their own is what irritates me..

Therefore, the holocaust irritates you. I never said the word itself causes you irritation. That would be idiotic. I said the Jewish call to attention towards the holocaust is waht irritates you.

LMAO, what a twisted use of my words...
I'll write it with spaces for you...

T H E H O L O C A U S T irritates me..
A H O L O C A U S T does not...

The Jews suffered "A" holocaust not "THE" holocaust..
Spot the difference..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by dontreally

LMAO, what a twisted use of my words...
I'll write it with spaces for you...

T H E H O L O C A U S T irritates me..
A H O L O C A U S T does not...

The Jews suffered "A" holocaust not "THE" holocaust..
Spot the difference..

This is the exact point that Helen Thomas was trying to make: Israel's influence is so strong in the West that the Nazi Holocaust is the only holocaust that matters and what's more amusing is that the 5-6 millions non-Jews are not even acknowledged. What about the Native American Holocaust, the Armenian holocaust, and a couple of genocides that were ignored? Rwanda?

Only Israel counts, no one else - that was her point.
edit on 21-3-2011 by DevilJin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

No need for links, these crimes are etched in our memories, just like the holocaust is for you( even though you wernt there) you have google so look it up, Israel crimes, or does your computer have a blocker on it that makes you oblivious to Isreals crimes..
edit on 21-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by WJjeeper

Obviously you are not here for a reasonable debate..
Your racist slant and biased views are not worth responding to..

more radical left liberal mumbo jumbo- "you think differently and i cant sway your view so i dont want to argue, i think ill make a lame excuse in an attempt to change the subject"

so, your the "self proclaimed anti-zionist" and your calling me racist? your the one that is against a jewish state, your the one that claims to be against zion.

zion- The term Zion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally, the Promised Land to come. According to the Hebrew Bible, God dwells among his people in Israel.

so claiming to be an anti-zionist your the one claiming to be against god and his people, YOU ARE THE RACIST.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

6 million people were killed in the holocaust. There is enough personal testimony, German warfiles, Russian warfiles, British/American/Swiss warfiles, to back it up. Theres also photoevidence for what the Nazis did. As well photo evidence for the death-vans, portable gas chambers they used to kill some 1.5 million Jews. Most were killed in Auschwitz and other death camps around south-west Poland

The historical factuality of the holocaust is perfectly justified.

What isst justified, are these tasteless comparisons between what Israel is doing, and the Nazis.

One thing people clamor over, is the number of people who live in the PA (palestinian authority). Yet, if you make comparisons, MORE people live in the state of New Jersey, than in the PA. Thus, theyre not 'crammed' beyond belief. There are more people living in New Delhi, Sao Paolo, Shanghai, than in the PA.

Second, what government rules in the PA? Currently, Gaza has gone rogue with permitting Hamas as their government party. Does the PLO dispute this? no. they dont. Therefore Abu Mazen affirms Hamas and what they do to their own citizens. Just last year, Hamas demolished 118 Palestinian homes to make way for a religious center. Now, if Israel had done this, the world media would have had a hayday!.

Thirdly, more palestinians died in the Palestine/Jordan clash in 1970, than have died in every single Israeli war.

Lastly, why not look into Gaza, or the west bank. The IDF isnt there. They govern themselves! They have their own militia and government. Whats being made of the 'crisis' is all melo-drama.It is hardly different living in Palestine, than it is living in Syria. You have about the same rights in each country.

Please, find some evidence and try to accumulate a number greater than 10,000 palestinians dead since 1948.

You cant do it, cause it didnt happen.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

more radical left liberal mumbo jumbo- "you think differently and i cant sway your view so i dont want to argue, i think ill make a lame excuse in an attempt to change the subject"
so, your the "self proclaimed anti-zionist" and your calling me racist? your the one that is against a jewish state, your the one that claims to be against zion.
zion- The term Zion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, the city of Jerusalem and generally, the Promised Land to come. According to the Hebrew Bible, God dwells among his people in Israel.
so claiming to be an anti-zionist your the one claiming to be against god and his people, YOU ARE THE RACIST.

BS, my mind can be swayed with facts..It seems yours can't..

I am NOT against an Israeli state..
I am against the actions perpetrated by the leaders of the Israeli state..

Your twisting of my views in an attempt to paint me as racist are so obvious..
It's also obvious who is the TRUE racist here..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

BS, my mind can be swayed with facts..It seems yours can't..

Your twisting of my views in an attempt to paint me as racist are so obvious..
It's also obvious who is the TRUE racist here..

then explain your views, im all ears... see what it feels like to be called a racist because you think a group of people are idiots? there is a difference between seeing idiocy in a group and hating a group. i see idiocy in your little group of "anti-zionists", when i hear those two words it just reminds me of a politically correct term for jew and christian hater. that doesnt make me racist, it means i see evil/bad where you see an attempt at a muslim takeover of a jewish state--- the ONLY jewish state. THAT would be genocide, be real about it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Get over it.
MILLIONS more died in that war, Most of my family were killed in that War along with Countless Millions more. But you cannot see that, nore do you care fore my or the whole worlds lose. It was called World War 2, not the holocaust.
70 years later and we still have to all remember it as if it was yesterday.
It was a bad thing that it happened but it happened to the WORLD , the parents from every nation sent their children to fight and die for the JEWS and the worlds freedom.
Do you get it, the people of the world sacrificed themselves for you, us all, and our freedoms.
And how does Israel repay us all?
Well history is speaking for its self.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

then explain your views, im all ears... see what it feels like to be called a racist because you think a group of people are idiots? there is a difference between seeing idiocy in a group and hating a group. i see idiocy in your little group of "anti-zionists", when i hear those two words it just reminds me of a politically correct term for jew and christian hater. that doesnt make me racist, it means i see evil/bad where you see an attempt at a muslim takeover of a jewish state--- the ONLY jewish state. THAT would be genocide, be real about it.

That whole post is a mish mash of hogwash..
Ask a specific question...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Get over it.
MILLIONS more died in that war, Most of my family were killed in that War along with Countless Millions more. But you cannot see that, nore do you care fore my or the whole worlds lose. It was called World War 2, not the holocaust.
70 years later and we still have to all remember it as if it was yesterday.
It was a bad thing that it happened but it happened to the WORLD , the parents from every nation sent their children to fight and die for the JEWS and the worlds freedom.
Do you get it, the people of the world sacrificed themselves for you, us all, and our freedoms.
And how does Israel repay us all?
Well history is speaking for its self.

True..
I lost a grandfather and 3 uncles in that war..
I don't ask for sympathy or even ask people to remember they died..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

That whole post is a mish mash of hogwash..
Ask a specific question...

EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS...

My views on what??
Your question needs to be a little more specific..

eg: My view is that Pepsi is better than Coke..

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS...

My views on what??

from what you have stated i cant figure out if you support israel as a nation, the jewish people having their own nation , or israel being a non-esxistent entity? im really not an unreasonable person, i just like heated arguements... my laptops gonna die, ill post up in a few minutes. gotta finish dinner.

P.S. I like pepsi too, i just cracked a freshy. ahhhhh

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

EXPLAIN YOUR VIEWS...

My views on what??

from what you have stated i cant figure out if you support israel as a nation, the jewish people having their own nation , or israel being a non-esxistent entity? im really not an unreasonable person, i just like heated arguements... my laptops gonna die, ill post up in a few minutes. gotta finish dinner.
P.S. I like pepsi too, i just cracked a freshy. ahhhhh

Are you not reading my posts ??
Here's one from earlier..

Any more specific questions??

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Lest We Forget

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Personally, I'm sick of people crying about the events of WWII. It happened. Wars will happen as long as we allow them to. Until then, there will be victims, period. One group does not suffer more than any other.

But, I am really sick to death of the Israelis doing as they like as a result. Few nations take the pish like Israel. I will not say that I dislike Israelis as a people nor Jews as a race, but I will absolutely say that enough is what the world has had of their (government's) antics and it's time to take them to task, not reward them further. They are the most indulged and spoiled brats on the planet with an arrogance that is rivalled only by the Russians and Americans. Still can't work out why though.

dontreally, you spend a tremendous amount of time and effort writing about the "virtues" (note extreme facetiousness in the use of that word here) of your people. Take a look at them as others see them.

If this makes me anti-Semitic, then so be it. I am firmly anti-Zionist. So sue me.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
i hate jews/zionists and im not anti semetic. i dont have a problem with muslims or arabs.

Semitic (less commonly), Shemitic
1. a branch or subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family of languages that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Amharic, and such ancient languages as Akkadian and Phoenician
2. denoting, belonging to, or characteristic of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, esp the Jews or the Arabs
edit on 21-3-2011 by bismos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join