It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Zionism = Anti-semitism.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

GENOCIDE? oh please, its called eviction...land lords/property owners do this quite often.

Though it usually IS their property to start with and they don't usually do it with a gun in their hand..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

GENOCIDE? oh please, its called eviction...land lords/property owners do this quite often.

Though it usually IS their property to start with and they don't usually do it with a gun in their hand..

you would be surprised what property owners have to do to get A holes off their land. thats a whole different story.

wanna see real genocide? look at what the jews went through in the holocaust. lets not confuse taking out the trash of the earth with genocide.

taking out trash/ scum of earth< genocide. catch my drift?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

wanna see real genocide? look at what the jews went through in the holocaust. lets not confuse taking out the trash of the earth with genocide.

No need to remind me of a 60 year old issue..
The Jews will never let us forget..

But you consider the holocaust bad yet the same agenda in Palestine is merely "taking out the trash" ??

What a racist SOB you are..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Caji316

Did i read that right?

I bet a million, trillion dollars, you would prefer to live in Israel, than anywhere in China. You would have more freedom in Israel, than China.

And i think if you knew the facts, you would agree with that. You would probably also prefer to live in Gaza or the west bank, than have to live in a corporate slave labor community in communist china. You would have more freedom in Gaza, than there.

SURE!!!!! Unless you were Palestinian of course. Watch the video before you dare comment otherwise I'll write you off as the SHILL you appear to be!!!!

KTHXBYE!

Watch and LEARN. THEN COMMENT RATIONALLY OR STFU!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-3-2011 by 573v0 because: OVERLY EXCITED SPELLING MISHAP

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

No need to remind me of a 60 year old issue..
The Jews will never let us forget..

But you consider the holocaust bad yet the same agenda in Palestine is merely "taking out the trash" ??

What a racist SOB you are..

i never said anything about genocide, thats the typical response from a left-wing fanatic nut job (not implying anything). when you throw your trash on the curb doesnt it get put somewhere else? with more trash? somewhere where the stink and horrid sights dont bother the general populus. the palestinians have their land, the jews have theirs. thats the way it is. dont turn this into a battle of races, you wont win.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Its not so much that the Jews wont let us forget. Im not a Jew, i know history, and i am fearful that this anti-zionism "it" word will lead to another holocaust.

History repeats itself. How many times do the Jews have to get persecuted, and murdered on mass, before we truly stand on guard against manipulative despors that seek to use us as their weapon against them?

I simply want to do the responsible thing. I see how anti-zionism can morph very quickly into an indistuinguishable pogram against the Jews.

If lets say, anti-zionism reached its peak intensity, after a collapse of the economy (which is being predicted) whos to say more helen Thomas' wont come up and repeat this line "that the israel lobby controls it all". If thats taken as fact, than people will see Israel as their enemy. The reason for their troubles. At this point, anti-zionism served its purpose. It will be indiscriminantly used against ALL supporters of Israel, most of which are Jews. And some even though they disavow Israel, being Jewish, will still enflame the ancestoral tendancy to persecute the Jew.

Also, dont you dare be so ignorant to invoke "we are a civilized culture". So were the Germans! Didnt take long for them to lose their sense and do what they did. Do you think todays materialisic culture will help the judgement of those who are now deprived of their materials? Do you think they are in a position to exercise mental autonomy? They are at the whims of the politicians. Of those who stand before them and promise to help them; As Hitler did for the German people.

History is really looking like it might repeat itself, this time in America (with its....6 million - a horribly reminiscent number - Jewish citizens), in Europe and in the middle east.

I really hope people will have the sense not to allow this to happen, and the beginning o insuring that this situation is averted, is to correct the folly of anti-zionism.

you can say you dislike Israel, just as you dislike the American government. Both parties are equally corrupt. One is no more in the 'pocket' of the other. And in any case, why on earth would the Jews have any power? Why would european, or american gentile, mostly christian people, give a flying # about Jews, or Jewish interests, or "Zionism".

Its people who dont ask these very obvious questions who are led to incredibly stupid conclusions pre-made for them.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Your argument is the one that's trifling because you refuse to acknowledge that Israel is not the saintly country you act like it is.

even though everyone is fully aware that Anti-Semitism refers to a dislike of Jews.

Yes, It is a misnomer. Other peoples, Arabs, are semites.

Nice contradiction. So, logically this would mean, if "other people" are semites too, that Anti-Semitism would INCLUDE them too and not just the Jews. Once again, if you are semitic, then you CAN be a victim of Anti-Semitism.

The issue is the gargantuan disproportionate publicity Israel gets in the News, relative to other humanitarian issues that deserve mention.

Using big, pretentious words does not make your statement true. You are deflecting the issue. The issue is Israel's influence in America and its crimes against the Palestinians and you don't acknowledge that. What do you do? You whine, "What about Darfur, Kurds,?" You mention the Kurds but don't show any sympathy for Palestinians. What a hypocrite. You don't care about any of those people.

Israel RARELY gets mentioned in the news and when it does - it is ALWAYS the same sh!t. "Israel attacked southern Lebanon. Rockets fired at Israel. Israel gets caught spying. Blah, blah blah." Hell, even when the Palestinian firemen put out Israeli fire, the Israelis were not grateful for it.

Your last paragraph is irrelevant. We are talking about Helen Thomas, Israel and there you go again "What about other governments?" Focus on Israel and Helen Thomas.

Admit it: you don't care about any other country else but Israel. The mere fact that you ignore Israel's influence and crimes and tell people to look at other countries proves that.

Zionism at its worst.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Its not so much that the Jews wont let us forget. Im not a Jew, i know history, and i am fearful that this anti-zionism "it" word will lead to another holocaust.

What Hitler did to the Jews was disgusting though many debate the figures..
What I don't like is the way Jews have made the word "holocaust" their own and constantly pull it out for the sympathy vote..

Fifty Million died in WWII, I wish people were allowed the mourn the other 44 million in the same way..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilJin

What are Israels crimes?

More Palestinians were killed by Abdullah, king of Jordan, in 1970, than Israel has killed in all its wars. Look it up,. Black September, 1970. Read about how in Lebanon more than 200,000 people have been killed in sectarian violence between Syrians/Lebanese, Christians/Shi'ites/Druze, Palestinian militants, Hizbollah. Thats an enormous figure. A small little country like Lebanon, and more then 200,000 dead.

Why isnt this an issue?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Obviously you are not here for a reasonable debate..
Your racist slant and biased views are not worth responding to..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

What are Israels crimes?
More Palestinians were killed by Abdullah, king of Jordan, in 1970, than Israel has killed in all its wars. Look it up,. Black September, 1970. Read about how in Lebanon more than 200,000 people have been killed in sectarian violence between Syrians/Lebanese, Christians/Shi'ites/Druze, Palestinian militants, Hizbollah. Thats an enormous figure. A small little country like Lebanon, and more then 200,000 dead.
Why isnt this an issue?

Doesn't make Israel's crimes less simply because others have killed more..
The difference now is that we hear about them as they happen.
Not years later in history books..
The world is supposed to be advancing and becoming more just..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The others who were killed were mostly military/civilians. I think its also disgusting that the British indiscriminantly bombed civilian populations. same with the Germans, and Russians, and Chinese.

However, the Jews were UNIQUELY targeted, hunted down, vilified, demonized, and were forced to live under such a bominable conditions, that their plight is really the plight of all mankind. What happened to them, shows how sickeningly cruel human beings can be. We remind ourselves of the holocaust to prevent another one from happening to ANYONE else, whether Jewish or not.

The gypsies also were cruelly persecuted by the Nazis, especially in Romania. The poles as well were persecuted (yet at the same time, persecuted the Jews; see warsaw ghetto) as well as the Slavs in croatia. I do not not care about them and i think more people should know about them, if they dont. But thel argest, and most egegious offence that is most relevant to us is the Nazi extermination of the Jews. It happened many times before, in Russia, Poland, Christian europe, etc. Especially considering that most of us share the same values that the Germans of the weimar republic, pre Hitler had.

How did they become the way they did? What kind of condition made it alchemically possible to transform the german masses into bloodthirsty Jew killers; or scared them to the brink of silence (if they were outraged at what was going on. However, many were ignorant of the extermination program thansk to Nazi propaganda). It was the same conditions that exist today; a secular humanism. We might even be the Weimar Germans on crack, with Glee, gossip girls, Teen Cribs, Teen Moms, etc mutating the normal human ability to reason.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What are Israels crimes?

Why isnt this an issue?

You are too funny.

You mention Darfur which is happening right now. In fact, you mention many atrocities happening right now but when it comes to Israel, you act ignorant and say "That's all in the past." Revisionist history - gotta love it.

How about reading up on Israel's PRESENT crimes? Oh no, wait, that would mean you have to have a fair and unbiased opinion. Can't have that.

Zionism at its worst.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I am asking YOU if you even know what Israels crimes are.

Which you clearly dont. Thus showing that you echo cliches.
edit on 20-3-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

We remind ourselves of the holocaust to prevent another one from happening to ANYONE else, whether Jewish or not.

See, that's what I dislike..
It was not "the holocaust" it was "a holocaust"...
One of many in our history and one of a few during WWII

Jews are not a race but even putting that aside more Russians died than Jews..
Hitler even flattened entire cities killing everyone within..
Is that not "a holocaust?"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Start with the USS Liberty...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

cliches? I have not said any "cliches."

First, I am not going to waste time gathering info on Israel's current crimes because you are dismissive and you already have your mind made up.

Second, why, if you are not Jewish as you said, are so desperately defending Jews? They don't need YOU defending them or helping them. They are a very self-reliant, strong people who have survived for centuries defending THEMSELVES. All of your threads are Israel-Jewish related. Why? Why do you care?

You are, as the Soviets would said, a "useful idiot" for Israel.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Jews are not a race

How are Jews not a race? What are the criteria for one to be a race? I would say it is language, Culture, a History.

Are the kurds arabs, or Kurds? I think the Kurds are Kurds. They speak a different languagem, have a different history. Is not a kurd, living in Europe, not as much a Kurd as one living in Northern Iraq?

Why are Jews, not a race? That is a silly argument. Hebrew is the unique language of the Jewish people. They have an incredibly rich history, culture that goes back thousands of years, preserved and mentioned by ancient authors in every generation (Read judeophobia by Peter Schafer to see what the ancient writers from 300 BCE to 700 CE thought of the Jews). How can this be ignored? Is is simply unjustifiable.

but even putting that aside more Russians died than Jews..

Many of which were Jews aswell. Stalin hated Jews as much as Hitler did. But, in anycase, that was the fault of communism, and the political insanity of bolshevism. Those people although ruthlessly mistreated by the communists, were victims in another way than the Jews were. The gulags are a horrible thing aswell. Such conditions exist in China, India, and latin America till this day.

Hitler even flattened entire cities killing everyone within..
Is that not "a holocaust?"

Holocaust, specifically means 'a fire offerring'. So, any mass killing can be characterized as a holocaust. Any genocide, can be a holocaust. The Sheol, what the Nazis did to the Jews, unique, and deserves to be called THE holocaust, because it happened in a modern country, to a civilized society, in conditions errily consistent with todays. It deserves to be mentioned.

A profoundly immature response to this would be irritation.. And unfortunately, that is what it has provoked. Most people have your attitude. The holocaust 'irritates them'. Most people have a latent anti-semitism that is expressed through such seemingly innocuous remarks and feelings about Jewish victimization, the "holocaust card". We can thank Family Guy, and Cleveland Show, Simpsons and American Dad for helping us be so indifferent to the reality of what happened, and instead say something callous and rash like the Jews get special treatment, or they have to let go of the past and forget what happened to their grandparents.

That is exactly what a scheming anti-semite would want you to think .The less prudent, and thoughtful you are. The less you think. The smaller the concept, the easier. And most of all, the more confident you feel about yourself, and your abilities, thanks to this sex culture that balloons the ego, the less you want to be proven wrong. The less you want to accept that youve embraced a wrong view. Strange as it is, and human, people are so profoundly stupid when they arent willing to sacrifice their sense of selves to something they can recognize as truth. The most common form of lying, is lying to ourselves. Pretending we dont understand, or suppressing the feeling, in order to justify our opinion, even if it is based on peripheral knowledge, and thus reasonably indefensible.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The murder of men, women and children of so called enemies of the state of Israels, without a fair and just trial, and they even steal passports from aussies and the english and kill in their name.
Real tough.
Not to mention the murder of the peace activist's on that ship about a year ago.
If we started mentioning all of Isreals crimes we would have to start an entire new thread.
We will save that for another day.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

A profoundly immature response to this would be irritation.. And unfortunately, that is what it has provoked. Most people have your attitude. The holocaust 'irritates them'. Most people have a latent anti-semitism that is expressed through such seemingly innocuous remarks and feelings about Jewish victimization, the "holocaust card". We can thank Family Guy, and Cleveland Show, Simpsons and American Dad for helping us be so indifferent to the reality of what happened, and instead say something callous and rash like the Jews get special treatment, or they have to let go of the past and forget what happened to their grandparents.

Sorry but that's BS..
The use of the word "holocaust" does not irritate me as I clearly stated above..
The belief that the Jews are the only ones to suffer a holocaust and take the word as their own is what irritates me..
Your simple use of "The Holocaust" reflects my point..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join