It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Miracles explained with advance technology!??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
With technology developing at the speed of light and you would have to just of came out from under a rock to think their aren't other advanced races as well as primitive ones in this vast universe, got me thinking about how allot of these "amazing" events that happened in the bible could be easily explained through what is known as common technology or even advanced in which we have yet to discover.

I have a few examples there are many but i will state the obvious ones.

Virgin Birth-Artificial insemination, 2000 years ago this would be a work of a God, today just another day in the lab.

The burning bush-hologram? this could be done with mirrors and glass 40 years ago im sure it could be done now with lasers, 30 years from now who knows.

Resurrection- slowed down heart rate- can be done with drinking liquid nicotine i am sure there are pills that could do the same to give the appearance of death.

Moses Parting of the Red Sea. gravitational device i read that there were documented sightings in the original old testament that the was a ball of light above the sea when it happened and followed the Israelites through the desert.

Moses on the top of Mount Sinai. well im thinking he was taken away buy a craft only to be returned 40 years later if the stories are true.

Baptism of Jesus. After John finished baptising Jesus it is said that Jesus wandered into the wilderness for forty days and forty nights which just means a long time in biblical term i believe in the possibility
Jesus like Moses was taken away in a craft as depicted in this early painting ''The Baptism of Christ'' by Aert de Gelder, ca. 1710. then they morphed into the more acceptable belief that it was a dove in the sky in other baptism paintings or the one with God coming from a cloud with his angels and cherubim around him. just good images of baptism of Jesus and you will see.

Ezekiel's Chariot in the sky. "The throne-chariot of God, the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four" Also know as the "Wheel within a wheel" Could he be explaining as best he could with no points of reference how do you explain a glowing UFO when the only transportation are chariots, boats and Mules)horses, i actually doubt with was chariots of horses on fire in the sky.

These are just a few there are so many more and its getting easier to see these miracles as just advance technology as we move at such an incredibly fast pace, and on a last note, 2000 years to humans is not the same for an advanced race, when dealing with time and time scale the earth travels 70,000 mph around the sun but its seem allot slow due to scale.
So the possibility of us being under influence for a few thousand is actually not that far fetched as you might think.

Thank you and all the best.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Yes, if UFO advanced technology does exist then aliens could have gone back in time and the people of the day wouldn't have suspected a thing because they didn't know about aliens. They could have performed these miracles with no one noticing the difference all the while attributing it to God. Well, I disagree because I believe that aliens are of this world and they are demons. What a twist here. If you don't believe in God then this sound completely plausible. But if you do believe, and I'm sure I'm not the only one, this really disturbs me. Satan is a liar, and I'm sure he gets a huge thrill out of elaborate ones. Plus it sounds like loopy logic. But I'm sure you would say the same thing about what I just said. So I won't debate just wanted to voice my opinion. Good post and interesting ideas though, just hope some may think twice before delving into this deeper.

Just thought of this passage while reading your post...

Isaiah 5:20-21
"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil;
Who substitute darkness for light and light for darkness;
Who substitute bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
And clever in their own sight!"

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hi,

The Virgin Birth is easily explained by understanding the Hebrew Marriage System in those times. It was quite a complex thing compared to today. Once married a women was still considered a Virgin until she birthed a Son to her husband.. it didn't matter if she had many daughters first, or if she had children from a previous marriage... as was the case with "Mary".. hence why Jesus/Jeshua had an older brother we call "James".

The Burning Bush is a particular type of plant (Rubus Sanctus) that can burst into flames due to it's highly volatile expiration in the right sort of conditions.. much like Pine trees give off a flammable vapour.

Another just for interest....

Turning water into wine. From what I've seen in some documentaries over the past 12 years or so it seems there is a record from guests who attended the gathering in the home of "Mary and Joseph". In that culture and time it was tradtional to invite wealthy and poor with the wealthy getting good wine and the poor being offered water or heavily watered down wine. When asked by his mother to fetch the wine for their guests Jesus/Jeshua is said to have given good wine to the poor guests also... so he "turned" their water into wine because of his belief that all people are equal and so are to be treated as such.

Waiting for the flames.....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Nice post.
You mentioned the burning bush tale. That reminds me of something I saw in a book titled Ancient Inventions.
A priest would stand beside an alter with a fire on it, in front of a double-door temple and pray. At the prayer's conclusion, the priest poured water on the fire and the doors opened.
The water poured on the fire fell down into a pot on a seesaw-like contraption. When the pot started filling up, this pulled on chains that were wrapped around the doors' pole hinges underground, swinging them open.
There was more to it, but I can't recall the rest. The lesson though is that so much can happen right under our noses and we are none the wiser.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Yeah The evidance is outstanding, check out the ancient aliens episodes on youtube, despite the name
here you will find countless pieces of ancient evidance that are analysed they are brilliant by far the most compelling evidance yet that maybe, just maybe we have interpreted our whole history incorrectly

Sheppard's following moving bright lights to the baby Jesus
the 'flaming chariot of the gods '
chinease dragons may even have links to aliens being they are the only object that expells both fire and smoke, they also fly.
I think remember other gods having carpets to travel places very fast on.
in all ancient text you hear of gods with powers that we have today eg,flight weapons and in depth knowledge of life,
we must remember our fore fathers had no planes, cars actually they could only just about write, they made sure they wrote down whatever was happening to the planet at the time,,, man has interpereted this in many different ways over many many years and due to power and money have been used against the people

I firmly believe the ancient astronaut theory
God made man in the image of himself,, blatant cloning, this has no spiritual link
There are many many many paintings of people with very important statuses with features that are uncommon with man, there are also many paintings with ufo's in the picture.
In every bible angels are the transporters of gods messages, how can we explain this phonomena, that spiritual beings with wings flew from the heavens to influence the most important people in history, I dont think so. This can be explained by a concious being giving a message from another concious being to influence what a prophet does.
Check out ancient aliens on youtube you will be amazed
This will have something to do with disclose I think our history may have to be re-written

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

While we can conjecture about alternate ways things may be achieved in these ancient writings, the question of why is rarely addressed and is more pertinent.

My personal belief is that we should not assume that these passages are metaphorical but instead that they appeared exactly as described to their observers.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

"but instead that they appeared exactly as described to their observers."
Is the most important part, and inst this the same way you and I would record findings

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The Greatest Deception The Bible UFO Connection is one of best book that I have read. You can buy it from ebay or direct from author at website: bibleufo.com.

It's interesting that past people with less vocabulary will try to describe what they saw. They don't have term of flying saucer, but it seem to look like cloud and call them cloud.

Takeoff And Landing

Numbers 10:11 And it came to pass on the twentieth day of the second month, in the second year, that the cloud was taken up from off the tabernacle of the testimony. 12 And the children of Israel took their journeys out of the wilderness of Sinai; and the cloud rested in the wilderness of Paran.

Flying Vehicular Light

Numbers 14:14 And they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land: for they have heard that thou Lord art among this people, that thou Lord art seen face to face, and that thy cloud standeth over them, and that thou goest before them, by day time in a pillar of a cloud, and in a pillar of fire by night.

Clouds As Chariots

Psalms 104:3 Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind:

Last one is interesting that they called clouds as vehicles. We know that we can't ride on clouds and yet many mythologies stories from past included bible has a lot of reference riding on clouds. With our knowledge in technologies, we can determine that clouds are flying saucers.

One more example then I let you check the site...

The Chariots Of God Spin And Fly Swiftly

Jeremiah 4:13 Behold, he shall come up as clouds, and his chariots shall be as a whirlwind: his horses are swifter than eagles. Woe unto us! for we are spoiled.

I always have this phrase stuck in my mind and I keep telling my people that we didn't invent the technologies, but we simply reinvent them.

Two thumbs up for post this thread.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Aslpride because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

gmac, your presumption is that with today's technology, some of the miracles allegedly performed by the historical figure of jesus can be explained. so, by making your arguments, you are assuming that there actually did exist a personage who by some strange method (alien, time travel, take your pick) was able to do certain acts which would have been deemed miraculous at that time. its kind of like debunking or explaining away certain beliefs held by christians. if you can "debunk" or explain away 90 percent of certain "miracles", does that mean they didn't happen in a miraculous way? i just want to know in what direction you are going. or, did you want to explain away various "miracles' that other posters would inquire about, in a way flexing your intelligence over absurd religious beliefs that only idiots could believe in. if you are trying to explain "miracles" to be something else, isn't that what you are saying about all those believers out there? just asking for some clarification.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by holtdani

The implication I have seen is that something we can achieve technologically is similar to these miracles.

Often, in attempting to fit the data to the theory, credibility and also adherence to the eyewitness account, is somewhat stretched.

new topics

top topics

join