It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't believe we finally did this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

We are a couple ...a couple of what you are all asking?

My husband and I have been lurking here for, well, several years now. We decided today to register and I'm hoping we won't regret it.

By way of introduction I will say that we are basically quiet, peace loving, truth-seeking, fairly enlightened, down to earth kind of people. It will likely take us longer than most to rack up the 20 required posts as we are not the kind to post comments off the cuff. We will sit around for a while and discuss it, think about it, discuss it some more and then decide if what we have to add is relevant.

As I said we have been lurking for a very long time and know that there are a lot of very good, intelligent and enlightened people here. We usually enjoy reading the topics in general and anytime there are "big" issues happening in the world we always say, "let's see what they're saying on ATS."

So, Hello from both of us to all of you!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
welcome to ATS!
I rarely post but read what my fellow ATSers have to say daily as I find "most" people here very intelligent and enlightened and always on top of what is going on globally

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hello and welcome, im sure you will contribute some valuable input, you can only lurk on ATS before joining for so long.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wevebeenassimilated

Welcome!

My wife and I seem to have the same outlook as you and yours. Glad to see like-minded people poking their heads in.

Good Luck!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Howdy! I'm waving at you!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Welcome. You will be surprised at how quickly you rack up twenty posts.

I look forward to your input. There certainly are some extremely intelligent, well informed individuals who post on here and it is always interesting to read people's POV.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
hey there. Welcome to ATS! I highly doubt that you will regret it! have fun, and keep an open mind... But not to open, otherwise your brain might fall out!

Happened to me once.... It was a mess to clean up.... Sorry, I am in a silly mood today.

Anyway, have fun and happy posting!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Greetings and Salutations!

Welcome aboard the ATS Mothership! It's an honor to have you on board!

If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
We're a good crew around here, and someone will be happy to assist!

*please allow for possible space/time fluctuations and transmission distances*

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
welcome!!! Also, be happy you have an accepting spouse... my ex (maybe ATS related) (jk) was way to closed minded... uhhh bad memories... anyways welcome!!!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Hello to you both.

Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the hearty welcomes -- they are much appreciated! We hope to get to know better some of the people we have sort of known for years

As the world around us seems to be getting more "interesting" I'm quite sure you will find us chiming in here and there -- hopefully after we've had our morning coffee and are coherent enough put some thought to what we want to say.

Thanks again!

top topics

join