It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya: 'Air Strike Destroys Gaddafi Residence'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I see it now confirmed it was UK subs that fired the shots at the complex.
www.foxnews.com...

British submarines fired two missiles at Libyan leader Muammar al-Qaddafi’s compound in downtown Tripoli Sunday, a senior coalition official confirmed to Fox News. The British Ministry of Defense confirmed that Qaddafi was not the target, but that the compound was hit because of its military significance. A Pentagon official had previously said Sunday that the coalition “will not be going after Qaddafi.” The 4-story compound in downtown Tripoli was home to Qaddafi and was demolished by the attacks, according to reporters near the area. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
More 'Lies' 'Hypocrisy' and 'Propaganda'

If It Smells Like War... Looks Like War... Acts Like War... Must be a 'Humanitarian Mission'

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
More 'Lies' 'Hypocrisy' and 'Propaganda'

If It Smells Like War... Looks Like War... Acts Like War... Must be a 'Humanitarian Mission'

I heard the leader of my country Steven Harper and PM Cameron say very clearly that their actions are an act of war.

So IDK why you are trying to smell things out when listening to what is being said would give you a clear answer.

www.vancouversun.com...

Prime Minster Cameron said pretty much the same thing in a BBC interview.
edit on 21-3-2011 by LikeDuhObviously because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I know this is an act of war...

Apparently Sarcasm Eludes You

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
They've lied once again. First it was just a No-Fly zone. Then it was a bombing campaign against AA positions. Then they added tanks to the list. Now they went after the "command centre". What's left? They might as well invade...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join