It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel send 50,000 African Mercenaries to Libya 03-03-2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

You got it all wrong indeed my friend. TPTB (Rome) created Zionism with the help of theodor herzl, Israel was strategicly setup by TPTB to be use as a detonator to trigger crisis in the middle east. This Legion as a role to play but get the orders from TPTB ( Rome )

reading suggestion: click the link in my signature it goes to ProtoplasmicTraveler research thread about the secrets of Rome.

BTW Iamonlyhuman, your thread about African Mercenaries sent by Israel is very interesting, great find my friend

S & F

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

and my guess is you believe in the tooth fairy too

your post is a load of nonsense

When the League of Nations (now the UN) officially recognised Israel back in 1948, they were all convienced Israel had no chance of ever surviving.

Israel is now 63 years old, not only thriving but has now become a major force to be reakoned with - to a point where the UN dare not even cross.
edit on 21-3-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This news video was posted to Youtube on March 3rd. According to the video, Israel recruited 50,000 African mercenaries and charged $200 dollars a day for each.

Quotes from the video:
"Israel authorized a security firm to send mercenaries to Libya to crush anti-government protesters there.
Israel decided to recruit African mercenaries to fight against anti-government protesters in Libya.
The revelation comes a few days after the United States demanded immunity for the foreign mercenaries in the international criminal court."

If this is true, which I have no indication that it is not. Then, doesn't it mean that Israel and the U.S. are complicit? WTH is going on???

Link?

I mean to a more than one news sources.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

doesn't sound remotely viable.

isreal wants to keep gaddaffi?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join