It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Challenge to Ben Fulford & White Dragon Society

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

My Challenge to Ben Fulford & White Dragon Society

benjaminfulford.typepad.com

Ben Fulford, who claims to be the official spokesman for a group he is calling the White Dragon Society, delivers an ultimatum to the world's "criminal cabal" in 2 videos.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.youtube.com
www.youtube.com

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I used to respect Fulford until he tried to belittle David Icke in a recent posting. Did you see it? Fulford inferred that Icke possibly was a Rockefeller by posting a video that tried to prove the case. benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

Complete NONSENSE.

Then I posted a comment on his site regarding what he shared on the videos, only to have the first one removed. Here is what I said in the second. fyi: Last time I merely filled out the captcha and the comment went up right away. This time "was prompted with this: 'Your comment has been saved. Comments are moderated and will not appear until approved by the author'

Titled it "Challenge to Ben-2" (but it is not appearing as of this posting):

Very interesting. This is how you react to the challenge Ben? ....by removing this comment below that I am now re-posting. As the saying goes, this speaks volumes. Let the record show, that while your intentions appear to be honorable, you talk tough, but apparently can't stand to be challenged yourself.
=======================

leave this up for all to see what you removed before, if "your group" truly has any 'balls'. If not, I'm sure you will remove it again.

BTW: "remove the cabal" means to imprison, 'cause that is what is done to criminals

REPOSTING 1st comment:

So here is my posture after watching and observing what you've been sharing Ben for over a year now...and now with this latest video declaration.

Prove up White Dragon Society and remove the cabal criminals from the world stage immediately.

If these are truly the world's best martial artists at the WDS's disposal....no personal bodyguards would stand a chance.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The earthquake and tsunami attack on Japan by the criminal corporate Washington D.C. cabal was meant to intimidate the people of the world into submission. Instead, it has provoked a threat by a very powerful group outside of the control of the White Dragon Society to “sink England, Italy and the United States into the ocean.” The White Dragon Society and its allies are appealing for calm and a negotiated solution before the planet earth is destroyed. High level negotiations aimed at accomplishing exactly this are now taking place in Tokyo and Osaka.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Also makes wild claims such as North Korea and South Korea uniting into New Korea.

Maybe he plays this video game:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So the WDS is STILL trying to negotiate with the demons, while they're busy firing off their earthquake weapons and punching giant holes in the ocean floor.

Meh.

Figure it out guys. There is no negotiating with demons!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I don't know about the White Dragon Society, but I think Fulford spends to much time with the White Powder Society and imagines in his delusions that the Powers that Be actually take him to be a serious threat.

Fulford does more to frighten people into accepting the New World Order Agenda though his entreaties against it than he does to weaken or threaten it, and while Ben likely imagines they are thinking of sending assassins to stop him, they are likely looking to make sure he is well funded enough to keep on ranting.

Fulford needs to spend about 6 months in rehab and then try to sit down and come clean about what he really knows, and how.

I think he means well, but the man really needs to clean up his act before serious people are going to take him as serious as he would like to be.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Update - as if it matters. LOL

The original comment was put back up after the 2nd challenge. As was several others who had similar revelations about the WDS. People are questioning the authenticity of this group. As many have observed, it appears Ben means well, except that he lately has been very scattered.

Another question this raises about any so called INTEL - unless the source proves up - how long do you go on trusting that source?

Peace!

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by notapersonorcitizen

Let me make this very clear to you original poster. Your word is not permitted in our circle. We are the dragon.

top topics

join