It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the book that started the holocoust, now at a library near you!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

Its called FREEDOM OF SPEACH, its one of our rights of freedom, whether you LIKE it or not, It doesnt matter.
So if you go get the books Hitler wrote and destroyed or burnt them, then your just as bad as Hitler burning books.
History should be learnt, just so we don't repeat it. Burning or destroying his writings wont change the past, but reading them might just change the future.
Who knows, we might just get some good from his bad.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I can cut this irony with a knife it is so thick.

Actually, it's kind of sad.
edit on 22-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You need to read Fahrenheit 451.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ok im going to say this one more time I WAS WRONG im sorry i put this up here i realize now we can learn from it so it never happens again ok?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkibee

It seems like.
You aren't for freedom of speech.

Here's a tip.
You can't eliminate the parts of humanity by ignoring it. But you can embrace and understand it.
People should read mein kampf. It will show us a part of history that everyone should know about.

And maybe then we will be able to prevent further tragedies like the holocaust. At least in the western wold.
I would read it personally, but I don't care for the knee jerk reactions of people thinking I'm a nazi.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

please read the post i JUST MADE ITS RIGHT ABOVE YOURS

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hitler used distrust of Jewish Marxism to create German Nationalism, a polar opposite but one where the state was stronger than the individual and so statist in essence, and I've done too much research to still believe in the holocaust my research indicates that Jews were quartered in ghettos, they were beaten, starved, and persecuted, the ones that didn't die migrated to Palestine but no evidence of gas chambers or 6 million murdered in this manner. Red Cross records indicate about 200,000 died in camps and that included Polish prisoners of wars. The soviet purges were more deadly than the holocaust and Mao beats them all with an estimated 60 million dead through starvation. I'm sorry that you were told a lie but we all were, best to learn the truth and overcome the traumatic experience of it all so we do not trust the global elite in the future.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join