It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to the western world.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by Dachende

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
reply to post by Dachende

So? What exactly have you personally done to help with for Katrina? Or Japan? Two can play that argument bud. My tax dollars are funding some of the relief efforts in Christ Church and in Japan, as well as the ongoing efforts in Haiti. What are YOU doing?

Apparently, a crapton more than what you are.

Tax dollars. lol.

You contribute not based on choice, but by your governments choice to send aid.
Keep on keepin on, sheeple.

I've worked through more hurricanes than you could imagine, gratus. I was a volunteer EMT for years. I am not getting into a pissing match over who has the most creds. You are simply wrong, and decidedly slanted on your world view. This is concluded.

If you didnt' want a pissing match, why did you push so hard for it ?

Please, keep the thread on topic, and take your trolling elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
my heart goes with all the innocent people caught up in another "oilwar" . the scandals keep coming in by the hour and more and more people are getting tired of t.p.t.b destroying our lands , seas , air and fellow man . we need to pay for earthly resources who at one time was given free to the people . pay blood, sweat and tears to walk this earth . this cant be how it was intended surely .

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I agree with you OP, I'm American and I've never supported this NFZ, even if it is for humanitarian reasons. People die everyday by the hands of their government and the west has never cared before, so what makes Libya so special?

Nothing, if you ask me.

Sure Gaddafi, is a murder, but so is, Obama and Obama should have to suffer the same fate that Gaddafi does and hopefully that is death.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelangelo
Yes America and European countries, please sit idly by, and watch as a dictator continues his oppressive and medieval ways. If a country leader wants to kill innocent people that just want freedom, then that is his right as a dictator. Shame on you for putting an end to Hitler's regime, shame on you for putting an end to Hussein's regime. Who are you to decide that enough is enough. Clearly New Zealand is way better than you.

I'm quoting you again because is due to people like you that governments can play with us the way they do. Open your eyes and educate your self.

Dem Congressman: "We're In Libya Because Of Oil"

"Well, we're in Libya because of oil. And I think both Japan and the nuclear technology and Libya and this dependence that we have upon imported oil have both once again highlighted the need for the United States to have a renewable energy agenda going forward," Rep. Ed Markey (D-MA) said on MSNBC.

Link:www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

"Please, stop destroying our planet.
Please, stop killing innocent people in the name of "freedom".
Please, worry about your own problems before creating problems for everyone else."

you really want to go there?

i don't coz that message is nieve and stupid, not you, just the message!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Dearest Dachende,

Please be advised that the West is now in receipt of your recent letter and it has been forwarded to our complaint department.

Your reference number is: 69100122500324199271634, we are presently working on previous complaint number 000000000000000000000003, and expect to be reviewing your issue in approximately 6,922 years, 5 months, 17 days and 3 hours. Your patience as always is appreciated.

We appreciate your continued interest in the Western Affairs Department and want you to know we value your feedback.

If you have any additional questions regarding your pending complaint you can call 1-800-Yea-Sure during our normal business hours Mon through Wednesday from 9:30 AM to 9:35 AM.

Please make sure to have your reference number handy.

As a token of our appreciation for your valuable feedback we are going to extend you the privilege of double taxation for a full year!

It’s our way of saying thanks and we care in return.

Thank you in advance for being a free range economic slave on our planetary mining and drilling operation.

Sincerely,

Management

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join