It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A letter to the western world.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Dear America, France, Britain and those in the United Nations who didn't have the balls to vote AGAINST another illegal war.

Please stop interfering with other countries politics. You are creating a generation of hatred towards people of my colour / creed. Your idea of freedom is NOT mine, nor is it ever going to be for the people you are so desperate to "liberate" from their opressive reigimes. Please stop pushing your ideals onto people who do not want nor need them.

Why is it , you bully the small kids in the neighbourhood yet are too scared of the real bullies to do anything?
Why is it , when someone has the ability to fight back, you hide behind political dialogue ?
Why is it so important to you , to destroy any chance of a world where all races / creeds / colours / religions are equals ?

Please, stop destroying our planet.
Please, stop killing innocent people in the name of "freedom".
Please, worry about your own problems before creating problems for everyone else.

What you are doing, is destroying our world. Removing our freedoms. Breeding hatred.

Please stop, or you will have more than just muslims to worry about. The rest of the planet is waking up to your war machine and it's only a matter of time before the unrest you have witnessed in the middle east, is knocking on your doorstep.
I only hope that when it arrives, you are all still around to take the bullets for your ignorance.

Footnote : I have to point out, this is not an attack against the average joe. I thought that was pretty obvious, but the trolls be trollin.

edit on 20/3/2011 by Dachende because: deny ignorance....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Great message. I know is going to fall on deaf ears but nobody should be stopped from voicing its own opinion. Enough with wars, enough with the arrogance and the trend of interfering in every corner of this world under the guise of freedom and democracy.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Dachende

you complain on ats

thats all i need to say

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
Dear America, France, Britain and those in the United Nations who didn't have the balls to vote AGAINST another illegal war.

Please stop interfering with other countries politics. You are creating a generation of hatred towards people of my colour / creed. Your idea of freedom is NOT mine, nor is it ever going to be for the people you are so desperate to "liberate" from their opressive(sic) reigimes(sic). Please stop pushing your ideals onto people who do not want nor need them.
Please, stop destroying our planet.
Please, stop killing innocent people in the name of "freedom".
Please, worry about your own problems before creating problems for everyone else.
Please stop, or you will have more than just muslims to worry about.

Perhaps another "Please stop" should be added.
.....sending earthquake relief to New Zealand.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I hope you send this letter to the governments of the nations you speak of. This thread needs to be placed in rants.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So what can the common person do? Not a damn thing, all we can do is sit back and enjoy the bizarre ride our Government is taking us on...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Perhaps another "Please stop" should be added.
.....sending earthquake relief to New Zealand.

What exactly have YOU sent ?

link   

Yeah good post im ex Forces my self and i did a tour of duty in the 90s in europe so i have seen fighting in europe..And i was brutal and un forgiving..and people can also be like this.It will not get better we may be heading for the 3rd end game..so us europeans may not just be watching on the tv.Hope it dont happen ..

link   

I totally agree with you. I hate war. I hate that Canada has decided to join in. I wish there was something I could do to stop it. All I can do is make my voice heard and hope our spineless idiot leaders stop suckling at the tit of the military industrial complex.

I do have to say though that I find you last statement offensive and inflammatory. I have no desire for anyone to take any bullets. Saying that you hope civilians take bullets for the actions of the elite is irresponsible and part of the problem not the solution.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Chindogu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
There is a difference between people and the government. Governments have been renegade for a while now without the support of the people. We, the people are doing everything we can to take back what is ours without self- destructing. Who the hell put you on such a high horse? I'd guess it is some slave religion based on the fact that you think that message will actually change something. I could be wrong. What are YOU gonna do besides talk s**t? All I see is another keyboard commando that think they are better than everyone. Are you gonna join the platform and practice what you preach and become involved? Or just put others down with nothing to contribute?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA
There is a difference between people and the government. Governments have been renegade for a while now without the support of the people. We, the people are doing everything we can to take back what is ours without self- destructing. Who the hell put you on such a high horse? I'd guess it is some slave religion based on the fact that you think that message will actually change something. I could be wrong. What are YOU gonna do besides talk s**t? All I see is another keyboard commando that think they are better than everyone. Are you gonna join the platform and practice what you preach and become involved? Or just put others down with nothing to contribute?

Where did I say I thought I was better than everyone ?

You speak alot as "we the people" yet you are one person with an opinion. Not so different to what I had to say huh ?

Please take your hypocritcal attitude, and bury it in the hole your head is obviously in.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yes America and European countries, please sit idly by, and watch as a dictator continues his oppressive and medieval ways. If a country leader wants to kill innocent people that just want freedom, then that is his right as a dictator. Shame on you for putting an end to Hitler's regime, shame on you for putting an end to Hussein's regime. Who are you to decide that enough is enough. Clearly New Zealand is way better than you.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

The strikes gave immediate, if temporary, relief to the besieged rebel capital, Benghazi, in eastern Libya, which the day before had been under a heavy attack that killed at least 120 people.

So murdering innocents is ok as long as you are not America or doing it in the name of freedom? Were is your letter to Gadahfi? Seems to me that you are not as concerned about innocent people dying as you are about bashing the west.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Put your letter away and continue paying your taxes as the Good Citizens that you are.

Think of it as your contribution to the war.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What gives YOU the right to dive into another country and destroy it, while proclaiming freedom for it's people ?

We have a fairly multicultural society here in New Zealand. I have alot of Arab , Iraqi, Albanian, Serbian, Israeli friends, along with the normal dose of western countries.

Every ex Iraqi I know, hates America for what they have done. Their country is in ruins. Their families are dead.

I'm European Pakeha - that means a white man born here. I have just as much right to an opinion shaped by my own experiences, as everyone else does.

link   
The US is a compassionate nation that seeks to assist those who desire freedom and a better life. Many countries have disarmed their citizens, taking away the very weapons that they could use to obtain their own freedom. The freedom fighters/rebels in Libya are using rocks against automatic weapons, rifles against sophisticated aircraft weaponry, camels against tanks. In the interest of all people in and under suppression by their dictatorship, we have the courage and means to assist. We would be remiss to allow a world to slip into the dark ages of dictatorships and wars forever when our time on the stage allows us to provide pathways to freedom. Those who disagree, and think these people would win with stones and camels, may lack the courage to fight on behalf of others. As a veteran of Viet Nam, I believe in helping people obtain freedom.

link   

Wow, you failed to even answer on of my questions. Talking down to large amounts of people usually shows that somebody thinks that they are better than others. I was pointing out that there is a difference between government and people by 'we the people'.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I can tell this thread is going to go nowhere, but going to stir up a mass argument amongst the people, not the Governments in which it should...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
I can tell this thread is going to go nowhere, but going to stir up a mass argument amongst the people, not the Governments in which it should...

You can always expect the chunk of patriot trolls here, just have to avoid spoon feeding them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join