It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New. I have been watching and now it is time to say. Hi.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hello all,

I have been on this site for the last few months, very religiously I may say. I love that it's all up to date, and that I can get "real news" that the big boy's wont cover.

This is the easiest way for me to tell you what I believe in and Don't:

Aliens : Yes they are out there and eventually they will show themselves.

2012: Still not sure, I believe that it may be a calendar that just recycles, but for how advanced the Mayan's were. It doesn't make sense for them to make a calendar that just turns over.

Mother Earth: I think she is pissed at us. The more we take from her the more she will let us know how much she hates us.

New Madrid: It's gonna happen, Just don't know when.

Our government: I hate them, They need to change. If only people could see it. We need a million people to sit down in Washington and have our own peaceful protest.

Comet Elenin: I believe it is real. I have seen to much fact on it.

That is just a little bit about me. I also love video games, movies and don't care too much for T.v. I have a family that I love and care about. I will try and contribute to this site as much knowledge as I have or that I come bye,

Stay strong and let's all become one.

King Jod.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome.

Mother Earth holds no grudge or contempt - like God she is beyond such petty emotions.

Modern times are but a lesson to us, and are part of our cycle as men and beasts.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hahah you title sounds like a stalker.

So you said you believe in comet Elenin....but do you think it is Nibiru?

I also love computer games, I play halo reach on-line all the time.

So welcome to the other side.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

I am unsure if Niburu is comet Elenin or if it is it's own thing. That's what I am unsure about.

new topics

top topics

join