It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of China, the End of the Dollar's Reign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The Dollar Index is threatening the 75 mark. This is the lowest since December 2009. Friday's Manipulation of the Yen move upward against the dollar shows the amount of manipulation necessary to keep the system going.

This video highlights some issues that should cause concern. I fear the points made in this video are becoming close to fruition.

Here is a short article on some steps to protect your wealth, and secure your assets as the dollar declines.
Final Days of the Dollar Precautions

The inflation of the quantitative easing that has already occurred is visible today. The Cost of living has continued to steadily increase. Lar ge numbers of Americans are relying on food stamps as food prices rise.

In some areas gas prices have reached $4 per gallon, and now Americans must brace themselves for higher grocery bills. This week the Labor Department reported that February wholesale food prices posted their sharpest increase since 1974.

Link

If you have not begun to examine our economic situation, and taken steps to protect yourself I suggest you do so. The government will not tell you the truth, and will not save you. Preparation is key to avoiding losing all the assets you have worked for.

edit on 20-3-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Isn't there enough fear mongering on these forums...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

If it is true is it fear mongering? Maybe you should study the issues at hand. You might realize what a precarious position we are in. This is not about Sirius, or the pole shift. It is about obvious, and visible economic dangers that lay ahead. Hopefully, the dollar rallies tonight with more g7 intervention. If that is the case we have some breathing room, but it should not give license to ignore the elephant in the room.
edit on 20-3-2011 by stephinrazin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I wrote this thread a couple of days ago

Inflation: While Americans Struggle, The Fed QE Policy Makes It More Expensive to Eat & Buy Clothing

Which illustrates in detail just how inflation is beginning to affect the people of the US.

People can call it fear mongering if they want, I've noticed that's the typical moniker used when they want to not think about something.

Well there you go.

new topics

top topics

join