It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities that have signed a pact with the Devil.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianDamage
I tried to sell my soul to Satan, but due to my dyslexia, my soul is now the property of Santa

ahahaha that was something!!!!

Star for ye mate! Cheers.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
After thinking about this thread it raised lots of questions.

To be honest I ask for some spiritual answers from a trusted friend.

I am not saying a single artist has ever made any contract with Satan.

What bothered me is how some of you just dismiss Satan out of hand.

Satan is not Santa. Please, even if you don't believe a word of it.

Do not open doors you don't understand. Your perceived enlightenment,

can cause harm. Please maintain a distant respect. Never invite him in, even joking.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Thank you for your advice, but I reject it and in turn would like to offer you some. Please rebuke your superstitions, it will reduce unnecessary stress in your life.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I will accept your advice in the loving spirit it was offered.

I mean no disrespect to anyone's beliefs.

I will not try to jump this thread.

I would love a more in-dept discussion.

Respectfully of course.
edit on 21-3-2011 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
What bothered me is how some of you just dismiss Satan out of hand.

Satan is not Santa. Please, even if you don't believe a word of it.

Do not open doors you don't understand. Your perceived enlightenment,

can cause harm. Please maintain a distant respect. Never invite him in, even joking.

Hi,

People are only dismissing the Concept of Satan/Devil.. which is a manufactured concept.

A little early history on the 'Devil'.. sorry to those this might bore..... and remember this is where the Hebrew got their first few books of the Torah......

Ancient Sumeria, two sons of Anu were treated as Gods by their manufactured humans. NK (Enki) was the one who manufactured the human form, his elder brother NL (Enlil) hated him with a vengeance.

NK broke an Oath made to the Elohim (Council of 12) about not telling the humans of a coming cataclysmic event.. his brother NL used this to usurp the younger brother's position as Heir. Once that was done he set about having all humans Perceive his little brother as the Bad One.. for Oath Breaking.

In order for humans to remember NK as the Bad One, NL used half the symbol on the House of Life, in Africa, to represent NK.. the symbol on the house being the Caduceus we know in medical circles today... two intertwined snakes on a staff/pole/tree of life.

Because they were situated in what is often miscalled the Garden of Eden.. that's E.Din meaning the First Place.. this symbol of one snake on a branch/piece of wood was used to denote NK the Bad Son of Anu. NL insured all humans would remember NK this way.

And over time humans did remember the loving manufacturer this way. We even forgot why NK told the humans in the "garden" that, "God is lying to you". Well, NL was lying to the humans in order to maintain his position as Heir for all time, in order to be seen as the Prime God, the only God for Humans.

NL was a vicious, hate-filled, egotistic, bloodthirsty character, as we also know from the Old Testament records of how God is/was, and it was Him who created the concept of The Evil One, what people now call Satan or The Devil.

In which case Satan is not real.. The Devil is not real.. it is only a Concept that has been used for many millenia to control what humans Believe.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I have to say I find you anything but boring.

I really can appreciate the concept of a man made Satan.

I would be interested to know if you think men have a soul?

What are your thoughts on eternal life?

Kind of curious...

reply to post by Tayesin

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

I would be interested to know if you think men have a soul?

What are your thoughts on eternal life?

Hi,

Thanks.

I think the question is more effectively asked as, "Do all Souls have Men?" You see, we always think way too small for our own good... and over millenia we created Beliefs based on our small thinking which built up into the various Belief-Systems in the world today.

A soul isn't something small sitting inside of You, it certainly isn't naughty or Good/Evil, or in need of perfecting for any reason. Why? Because as a portion of this aware and energetic universe, it is Massive, Powerful and already Perfect. It is far more than simply the Spark of Life as it is ancient beyond belief, existing since the early dissemination of energy in the young universe.

Man is the physical form, the Body. Soul is what Empowers the Form.

The Form is used as a vehicle needed to have Experience, Here. A soul can use a number of Human Forms at any time, it can use Other Forms on other worlds of Experience too, and, at the same time be active in all the levels of Awareness we call Astral and above that in what I call Soul Level Awareness.

So, to answer the first question... Yes, all humans have Souls.

Historically small thinking tells us Eternal Life is WON, by accepting and Believing one Belief-System. Rarely in the time Man has been on this world has anyone said. "Eternal Life is the natural path of all Souls".

Eternal Life.. well it won't be about using the same Form forever on this World. It won't be about basking in the glory of an Omnipotent Being..because that Being is also a man made concept. But, it will be about what the Soul chooses to do when it is finished having Experiences Here, just like it did when it 'ascended' out of the last world of experience and volunteered to "come here".

So, to answer your second question. Eternal Life is what already have.. as the Soul that you are part of. The From, your body, will wither and die.. but the Real You will continue on until it finally re-merges with the Whole.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I was married to a Wiccan.

Love her still; there never was a kinder woman in this world. If everyone was just 1% as good as she was, the world would be a far, far better place. This is not from the perspective of a twenty year old kid, it's from an almost fifty year old man.

Wild deer and rabbits would come right up to her and eat out of her hand. Her smile lit the day. Nothing evil there, just overwhelming goodness.

She truly was "magical" to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

I'm so sorry for your loss, how ever you lost her. My beloved wife was bi-, a big no-no to some... but there was more good in her least part than in any television evangelist or self proclaimed Holy Person I have ever met.

edit on 3/22/2011 by Scoundrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I find your interpretation of the ancient writings fascinating.

I am motivated to do more reading.

Thanks,

reply to post by Tayesin

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
In short...

From what ive noticed, a lot of artists refer to "selling their soul to the devil". Before reading this thread I had heard numerous artists say it, Tupac, Eminem, Katie Perry etc.

The music industry
Hollywood
Media

These three outlets of entertainment are one of the best examples of compartmentalization going.

Lets look at the music industry - artists like Lady GaGa and Kanye West creating satanic videos and then artists like Jay-Z 'throwing up' occult symbols. 50 cent making an estimated 4 billion off of coca cola (the same company inserting "Aspartame" into their fizzy drinks products) ** I'm not saying 50 Cent sold his soul, I'm just saying he did become extremely successfull in a short period of time, under the guidance of a man who has stated he "Sold his soul to the devil".

I sometimes wonder if their is a cataclismic event, who has "seats" pre-arranged. I suspect Jay-Z has, he just seems like a mason poster child to me. And sometimes I wonder about Diddy. I love him personally but think he's too rich and powerful to not know if #s going down.

Lets look at Hollywood. Apart from all the symbolism, I just want to bring up one point. The film 'The Hangover' I love it, its incredible. However, one thing that stood out when watching that was, how they try and manipulate our mind using almost hypnosis techniques.
If you've seen the film, which I'm sure most of you have, you should remember the part where there in the car on the way to Vegas:

Stu says to Alan: "I'm pretty sure that's illegal too"
and Alan replies
"Yeah, well. Maybe since 9/11 where everybody got so sensitive"

Considering the fact that thousands of people mostly Americans lost their lives or familys lives that day. I find it quite wrong that that quote be allowed into an American produced film. I'm English and lost nobody on 9/11 and I still think that is unbelieveable. How many people that lost someone on 9/11 watched that film?

And OK its only a film (a comedy at that) but come on.

And lastly the media...

The whole point of what I wanted to say is.. Look at who owns the majority of these companies fielding in this business. The same people who are accused of freemasonary and satanic occultism. So I believe when they say they sold their soul to the devil, they mean they sold their soul to the industry, who is owned by the elite, who control and negotiate what type of styles and trends happen in the world in order to support their schemes. They also control how the videos are portrayed.

Anyway, dont ask me for sources, this is just my opinion. Peeeeaaaaacccceeee!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

Ryan Seacrest...no doubt about it. He went from nowhere to everywhere, virtually overnight, and as a HOST of a TV show, not even a star, or by DOING anything....

Lady Gaga...she went from doing bit gigs in clubs to being an overnight superstar.

Tom Cruise...as wacked out as he is, he STILL commands respect in Hollywood. (and he never seems to age)

Woody Allen...terrible movies, ugly little man, and married his stepdaughter to boot... Roman Polanski must be wondering where he went wrong.

The smarter ones worked in a clause to live to a long life. The not so smart ones (Anna Nicole Smith, for example), end up dying young.

edit on 18-4-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

you have no right to say that in those words. in your oppion the devil does not exist but to ppl like me it is vary real... so next time you should say in your oppion he or she does not exist.... not that you were trying to offend any one but you did so very much to me

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I signed a pact with the devil years ago to be able to play blues guitar like T-Bone Walker, unfortunately the devil has not kept his part of the contract.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by routerboy

Make yourself alone in your house at night. Close the bathroom door behind you and light a candle. Say out loud the following, "I know you're there." - "I know that you know that I'm here." And you will meet the devil when the door is opened.

hahahahah come on dude do you really believe that???
Im home alone now....ive just tried it....and guess what....NO DEVIL
....i did get a text message from my mum though
spooky hahahahaha

The Devil will never show himself to someone like you. Because if he did you would believe in his existance and in turn believe in Gods existance and he does not want that. He has you just where he wants you and it wont be until the moment your life passes and its to late to go back that you will see that the devil is a very real thing. He will see to it that you go threw your entire life thinking as you do and not giving you even a hint of a reason to think differently. The Devils greatest achievment over man is letting them believe he does not exist.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
the devils brook you hear his name in music alot stairwaytoheaven wheres brooklyn at is brooklyn in da house hello brooklyn how you doing signed by eminem in a year im brook i talk to the tv everyday i know allthe actors except bruce willis,hes pussy joke i beat up every body in the movie expendables seem reality for me im satan anubis and hades watch brooklyns back im god

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

Originally posted by routerboy

The devil will make himself known to you soon, don't worry.

I very much doubt it

I thought you said it would be there when i opened the door....now your saying it could be anytime in my future...probably when ive had enough of this site and leave because of all the stupid threads and ideas.
" He left because the devil took his soul " ermmmmm NO lol
Its a cop out...to blame all the bad things in life on the devil. Take some responsibility for your actions, dont blame the devil unless you can prove it/he/she/they are real.

Ive had my fare share of suffering in my life...thats just life. Its not the devils work...its society and people.

I dont suggest even attempting things like this. He WILL manifest himself to you in forces. When you "see him" it will be in the form of comically bad fortune. To the point where you will say "someone is targeting me" except its with trees falling on you, cars begin to try to turn into you, mess with your mind, etc. If you look at my posts it describes some of it. When you have your "trials and tribulations" you will know he is real. I dont talk about him, but I always acknowledge his power. He is greater than you and can crush you in a second with his dead army (this is not a joke). I suggest you repent and ask for Jesus Christ to be your savior. Save yourself a lot of time and heartache. Im being serious and that goes for everyone else trying to "manifest satan" because you cant see him. He is there, trust me. You know what? or dont. Then watch him kill your ass with people, forces of nature, etc. Its very scary and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Good luck with your choice.

EDIT: the head commander people are talking about is EL or MichaEL, Gods archangel warrior. Hes BLUE/BLACK, 66, L, etc. He will protect you but you walk a thin line with him if you mess up, he will not hesitate to kill you.

Also satan is a man. "She" can be both good and bad. SHE can also be Mother Mary/St Mary as in "Hail Mary". SHE is a blanket term for all RED female polarities. There are lots of SHE's: St Anne, St Catherine, St Mary, St Clair, etc. Some of the RED polarities are known to kill, thats why they can be dangerous and everyone is afriad of "she" because she (certain she's) is more open with communicating with the devil. I also believe that spirits are genderless, as Michale is often a woman (Michelle, ELLE, EL, etc) and the reason I say other saints and not just Mike is because of St Gabriel's female balance (Gabriella, for example
) and Charles (Charlene) etc.
edit on 19-9-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
Have you heard of the "27 Club"?

Brian Jones - Rolling Stones
Jimi Hendrix
Jonis Jolpin - Big Brother and the Holding Company
Jim Morrison - The Doors
Kurt Cobain - Nirvana

These are only a few off the list, the more famous ones. Supposedly, these are the music celebs who sold their souls to be famous and ended up dying at the age of 27; quite an interesting topic I think, makes you think haha

One individual that I would like to point out that it was quite obvious, in my opinion, that some demonic mischief occured, is the beloved Michael Jackson, that's a story in itself, I've heard claims that his father sold his son's soul so he could be famous. Just look at what happened to the poor fellow. He, however, did not die at the age of 27. Still a sad story

Then again it could all be coinsidence, some explanation made up by the average joe comunity to make it seem like celebs aren't as great as they appear. You may take it however you please.

great thread!

edit on 20-3-2011 by EL1A5 because: (no reason given)

I miss Michael. I loved that guy, and still do (will ALWAYS). I love his family and his kids (I too lost my father).

Basically of the celebrities that "sell themselves" as you put it, the reason they plaster them all over the various forms of media (and often they pay for their own press in magazines and such) is that all the innocents that follow them see the celeb, and the RED entities that attach themselves to the celeb "see" the innocent (via the eye in the sky) and remove their force from the celeb and transfer themselves onto the innocent. Thats why more well known celebrities that have commited heinous acts or done bad things can essentially "pay off" the devil (or just RED, the devil is too powerful and just deals in straight BLACK) with their money and assets so that they are seen by people that can absorb their dead energy. Make the bad guy popular basically then spread his spirits out to the public. Im not joking.

Look at my other posts to see how RED works if you are curious about the process. It helps to break it down into real world situations, and also how to protect yourself and your children from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join