It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities that have signed a pact with the Devil.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I hold a candle to Tim and all those who have been mangled by this industry and the cia and their negative old empire cult and their brutal pyramid system.

As for anyone promoting this kind of thing, please rescue yourself from the train wrecks of life, and realize there is time to make U-Turns.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Dream Letter

Lady, time fly away
I've been thinking 'bout my yesterday
Oh, please listen, darlin', to my empty prayers
Sleep inside my dreams tonight
All I need to know tonight are you and my child

Oh, is he a soldier or is he a dreamer?
Is he mama's little man?
Does he help you when he can?
Or does he ask about me?

Oh, just like a soldier boy
I've been out fighting wars
That the world never knows about

Oh, but I never win them loud
There's no crowds around me

Oh, when I get to thinkin'
'Bout the old days
When love was here to stay
I wonder if we'd ever tried
Oh, what I'd give to hold him

Jeff Buckley - Grace

Father and Son. So beautiful, so tragic and what a loss.
edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Do you know you would`nt know the devil even if he met you because hes a liar.No not the artist the soul,how many lies do we hear every day,being a artist is like playing poker its a gamble with a massive loan and you need to pay bigtime.

edit on 21-3-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelangelo
I'm going to try to get my friend, who is an atheist, to make a pact with the devil so our band can be famous.

Would this work? I would like to make it clear that it is not me selling my soul but my friend. I'm trying to see any loopholes in this theory. If there is a Satan, I don't fancy spending my eternity with him, so...

that is some serious stuff you're thinking about........i would advise you to NEVER attempt that. you will be just as liable to be damned as him because you presented the idea in the first place......

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by michea

That article on the breakdown of the industry via. a dissemination of Gaga's career was extremely refreshing to read. So many youth aren't sidestepping the culture trap, and avoiding the endless collections of comparasions cultural icons shine on each other and attempt to regulate. This following was among the best responses I glanced through after the article (sic).

GroovyChick says:

It’s mostly to lead people away from god.

On a slow but continuous basis.

How about a counter-movement? Not that I am a religious person (no church member) but to me it’s kind of frightning to see how many people are screwed up nowadays. “Party”, “Get Crazy”, “Be Hot” is what it’s all about today. As a profession one choses either “supermodel” or “pop idol”, whatever, if only one can live independant, rich and beautiful. Luciferanian?

Is this the result of influences against traditional values already? Producing a mainstream that circles around emotional extasy? Where did people with a back go?

I wish there would be a new kind of artist saying something like “You will have to go this way alone” with a double meaning adressed to the illuminati.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I tried to sell my soul to Satan, but due to my dyslexia, my soul is now the property of Santa

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost
Dear OP,

Show me these alleged contracts.

Prove to me that the Devil actually exist.

Otherwise post only what you can back up.

If you can't watch yourself in the eye for more then 10 seconds without difficulties, then you have a contract.

Prove me that the Devil exist?? What world do we live in? Who's is leading the world above all governments? The echo of Satan rules your daily life. You've bin born in this world ruled by Satan.

But the tides are turning, that's why they call it the end time

Satanic and anti-Christian imagery It has also often become associated with Satanic and anti-religious attitudes, as it is considered to represent the opposite of Christianity by inverting its primary symbol, the Latin Cross. As a result, this symbol has become very popular within anti-religion groups and among some extreme metal musicians, notably black metal ones. In popular culture, including films such as Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcism of Emily Rose and The Omen, Petrine Crosses are often displayed to represent Satan. Coincidental with this Satanic imagery, not only is Saint Peter the source of the inverted cross symbolism in Christianity, but Jesus once referred to Peter as "Satan", when he said to him "Get behind me, Satan!", in Mark 8:33 (see vade retro satana).

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Ozzie is a sweet old pussycat - if he saw the devil, he would run screaming shouting "Sharon! Sharon!"

Then Sharon would come and save him.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
You people are something for not realising that Kurt's fame from his work didn't go up after he died. He didn't get any more famous because of his suicide. He was already famous by then. And his death was out of his control, so I doubt he made a pact with the devil. The devil has better things to do than to make deals with celebrities. He's got hot women to rape in hell you know...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If any celebrities sold their soul to the devil it would be Lady Gaga and Rihanna.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well,

I think achieving celebrity IS how one signs a contract with the devil...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok.Let's assume for a minute that devil is real and that he makes such deals.
Then you have to put on the list every rich and famous person on the planet(especially those without talent)

The truth is devil is a good marketing trick.He/she sells like crazy.Since Robert Johnson passed in the realm of legend with his crossroad deal,everyone use that as a self advertisment.

My opinion is that when someone says "i sold my soul to the devil to become famous" they really mean that they gave up on everything they believed and they will do everything that would be asked from them in order to become what they dreamt ,even if they don't like it or agree with it.They give up their principals,their personal lives,they are forced to do things they hate.

And that is why most of the superstars of music are up to their throats in drugs and alchool.The price of becoming rich and famous can cost you your soul.

Bottom line:
Devil=the music industry

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Just look at all the evil in this world and you'll know he's definitely here.

Evil is in his name, D'evil'.
edit on 21/3/11 by TitaniumL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
reply to post by Tayesin

Another forum "snob" who are you to call a thread gibbersh?

I nearly fell asleep reading your drab post.

Come on now newbie, a thread about what famous people you think have sold their soul to the devil isn't gibberish?

I'm Tayesin by the way, been around here for a long time, seen all the kids come and go with their gibberish threads many times over. This is no different.

Sorry to have bored you

edit on 21-3-2011 by Tayesin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
My opinion is that when someone says "i sold my soul to the devil to become famous" they really mean that they gave up on everything they believed and they will do everything that would be asked from them in order to become what they dreamt ,even if they don't like it or agree with it.They give up their principals,their personal lives,they are forced to do things they hate.

Word!
But as a musican myself i can tell you a little about the business.
There are indeed some satanic societies at the top of the music industry worshipping "Lu".
I have refused the call and was dumped to local bizz.
All of the dirty cr@p that is going on the last hundred years is quite influenced by secret societies like the "hermetic order of the golden dawn", the " Ordo Templi Orientis" and many more.

But what is more important is the influence of Aleister Crowles works on the post-ww2-world!
You can find his teachings in nearly every occult, new age or esoteric knowlege. But that isn´t all.
His influence is everywhere and you even don´t know it!
I will give some examples:

The image of the typical grey alien was first implied by crowley!
(He meditated on the gizeh pyramid and got medial contact to a being. He painted a picture of it and that is what you could call a prototzpe of the typical grey we see today in nearly every scifi-alien movie.)

The New age and hippie movement also seems to be implied by his teachings. They correlate so deeply that it is a wonder that no normal person noticed it before.
Out of this movement came alot of musicans mentioned in this thread. And many of them worshipped crowley and his teachings (They seemed to be in the know about the movement) . You can find the evidence everywhere in their artwork.
Few examples:
The Doors album "13"(!) on the back showes the band sitting around a table with a japanese garden on it. There is a stone head in the middle of the garden that is clearly an image of the older crowley.

Osborne has written an ode to crowley, called "Mr. Crowley".

A verse in one of David Bowies songs is, " ...i´m closer to the golden dawn, imersed in crowleys uniform of imagery..."

The beatles "the sgt. peppers album" has a lot of people on the cover. The second head from left in the upper line seem to be again crowley!
There is so much i cannot give all examples..

Then there are some occult signs and rituals performed by some artists. These rituals are directly implied by his teachings.
Some rituals are:
Initation to the inner circle - for example rhiannas "umbrella" or Kerli "walking on air"
The butterfly ritual - the birth of a new celebrity
The venus ritual, performing the transformation from lucifer to satan and back - Aguileras "fighter" or Lady Gagas "bad romance"
The Ophiuchus ritual - The artist carries a snake, preferably an albino, and will be sacrificed the next three month - re: Aliah, tupac, britney...

i don´t want to say that the artists are directly involved, but the director of the videos are surely.
Some, like aguilera and britney do know as they use many of the signs directly.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Here is a very good documentary about all this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

have a watch!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
ok, here's chris (aka SATAN) singing about his chick...

lemmy just text him for clarification as to who IS & isn't actually on his celebs-pact list... brb...

ps - margaret thatcher (
) - FACT
edit on 21-3-2011 by pattonisit because: the devil made me spell stuff wrong

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

Well, I dont know if Jimi Hendrix belongs on there... Where's your reasoning for it? I always assumed that they killed Jimi becuase he didnt want to "sign his soul." Though, here's some I believe have: Bob Dylan, The Eagles, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga.
Peace!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
What's so bad about the devil anyway? Personally, I think he got a bad rap. He's got his uses just like God does.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianDamage

LOL LOL LOL

Man, you just made my day.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join