It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrities that have signed a pact with the Devil.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't the very idea that you would be willing to make a pact with Satan, by default give your soul to Satan? Really, Satan wouldn't have to give you a thing, he already has your soul, through intent. Too, isn't Satan working through you, right now, by judging other people with no proof? Don't you think that you're turning people from God by throwing out kooky accusations in the name of religion?

The Satan thing is hogwash, a myth perpetuated to instill fear in someone to force them into submission. If Satan were real there would be a lot more Billionaires and good looking people.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Jay-z, Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Kesha, Bob Dylan..the list will never end.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Oh man, why is there an influx of this type of gibberish these days?

Seriously, the OP sounds like a a teenager/youth offering information from their as to be expected lack of wisdom.

Dear OP... please take one idea from me and think it over....

The Devil is a man made concept. It does not exist outside of our mental creations. Therefore it is a powerless concept. I'm 51 this year and been deeply involved in Spiritual Awareness/Other Realm Exploration since my birth.. and never.. NEVER have I seen, Felt or otherwise sensed "The Devil" .. because it simply does not exist.

Sure there are plenty of Souls choosing to attempt to hide from the Light.. as that is their Souls choice of experience, but even then ALL of them have Light inside them. And all they need to assist with balancing them again into a healthier direction is Unconditional Love Energy.

No one has made a Pact with The Devil, and certainly not the people in your list.

It's been said many times in the past, but... before one opens their mouth to speak one should have their brain engaged first. Good advice that, for all of us.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Another forum "snob" who are you to call a thread gibbersh?

I nearly fell asleep reading your drab post.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

No, just because I refuse to perpetuate bad videography. But here's this:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by pshea38

I don't believe that, and all those (yes all) videos supposedly showing people shapeshifting into "reptilians" before our very eyes are, bogus. Digital distortion should be the first clue. There is no Faul, there is only Paul. He did not sell his soul to the devil, but he did sell out to the queen, and subsequently tptb.

There are too many exposures for them all to have been faked.
And to what end?
This is just very strange to our sense of normal.
There is no more Paul. Only Faul(false/fallen paul)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by routerboy
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

The devil will make himself known to you soon, don't worry.

What is wrong with this picture? Don't encourage this. Don't be a stumbling block for others. And if you're on an agenda, please understand, there is no rewards, the human race is sold out in a prison school type thing to very brutal entities, Saturnists/Annanuki. Its all distortion. What it literally means is being tormented and then eventually another chance. The choices here are Progression, chosing to pass the tests and the tests are all about unconditional love, equality and service to others, or Regression, being halfed in consciousness/soul/light unto infinty, until you bottom out and finally remember who you truly are, and that you can't take it any more. We're the Light and we're here to remember and help others remember and Love Love Love.

By the way, not everyone would experience him showing up, or probably one of his minions. They go for your weaknesses. ie fame and fortune If you have the potential. But greed, drugs, anything to distract and buy you off. If you're a skeptic, why ruin that, the influence is unseen, but continues.

Here's something you never said. The contracts are invalid. The True Grown Ups and Family watch over the playground and note the bullies. And the false IOU's are not valid. Just renounce them and seek U-Turns within, in the name of Christ Jesus, and if you're not a Christian, in the Spirit of Peace and Love, and all that is True Love and Goodness. That covers it all.

And if anything shows up, send unconditional love and ask for them to remember who they are, and to seek to change their path, but renounce and denounce all evil actions and say they must leave.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

The video is victim of digital artifacts. Calling that a Beatle shapeshifting into a reptilian is utterly ridiculous. I am simply shocked that anyone would entertain it as such.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
So many musicians are satanic. There's a documentary called "they sold their souls for rock and roll". If you have never seen it it's a must watch at least I think so. Google it. There's also this guy who breaks down all the screwed up satanic and illuminati occult stuff in music and tv. Lady gaga is a good example. Vc link

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Lots of artists have lost someone near them at the beginning or so of their career, as if it was a sacrifice. It happened to the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, etc.

I just found this link to the death of Rock stars. Their average life expectancy is about 37 years old!

I remember Lennon having said that the Beatles were going to make it very big because they had sold their soul; I think he refered to the outing of Pete Best for the benefit of Mr Kyte. er... Ringo Starr, that is...

EDIT Oups! Forgot to put the link!!! www.av1611.org...
edit on 20-3-2011 by Aresh Troxit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

OK , I don't think like Illuminati, and the their lovely ranch retreat our west, busted by Alex Jones, that Proof is there exactly.

But this is a part of the way the S group run this planet, and set up the cults, often connected to the CIA. There is no accident to fame. Some of the famous are CIA children, well at least its been said.

Laurel Canyon is a big thing.

Tim Buckley was one of my favorite singers as a young pre-teen. He was in that club of untimely deaths at 27 or 28, Laurel Canyon. But his songs, they had some clues in them. He started singing about women like skinned cats crawling the road. I guess he was letting things slip before he died. and it was mysterious.

Some actually claim to see what they think of as the devil.

I had a series of dreams for 2 1/2 months, same guy. And I was taken to the same lower channel place. I kept up the light and shining it, and if anyone stepped in it, they would remember who they were. My son actually described this man, who I kept seeing, he said he saw him in my room, he is quite psi.
That wasnt' fame or fortune, or the big boat so to speak. Those things didn't matter to me. And, there were light beings in my dreams like angels watching over. In the end after asking them for help many times and being told I was doing fine, and I kept attempting retrievals of lost family, I was finally rescued and it never happened again. These dreams were day and night. I would lose energy and pass out on the couch, in the daytime even. That was quite a few years ago, and I didn't believe in anything like this. I had no beleif in this at all. It started a big search.

Tim Buckley - Phantasmagoria in Two

tim buckley - morning glory

Tim Buckley The Train

I liked his son Jeff too!

Charles manson lived in Laurel Canyon. And the group around him became an animal shelter, in Utah in the end.

www.thedogpress.com...
edit on 21-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You people that are supporting this idea of a literal deal with the devil are so full of bs it's just crazy. I am in the music business, and know first hand you are perpetuating a complete fantasy.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Pauly Shore, Carrot Top, and Gilfred Godfrey for sure........

No way those guys should get famous on their own

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
you can take Hendrix out of that list.... he blows away Satan on guitar

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
You people that are supporting this idea of a literal deal with the devil are so full of bs it's just crazy. I am in the music business, and know first hand you are perpetuating a complete fantasy.
]

This world is a hollogram like the universe is and this is a school, prison if you regress. And there are entities and ETs, negatives on many channels. The black ops bring them in through stargates, many countries including cuba/phillipines/russia/finland/solomon's temple/US/australia, etc etc and they do horrible cloning. Some of the politicians are entities. Its like being in hell run by demons.

There are very very positive Ets and Family watching over too. And the Higher Ups are the ones who are really in control, not the bullies. But there is a consequence to actions and we need to realize this world shows up who we are and we need to work on, and we also need to not make train wrecks of our lives.

Can these being show up? Yes, just like abductions occur, physical ones, astral ones, all types of interactions are possible.

This is a glimpse of the real world. And the darth vader side of the old empire.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I don't believe in that. The universe may be a hologram but the rest of your post does not resonate with me. Thanks for the response though!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Anything that works is fair game...

Can he [the devil] make me a vampire? Immortal, psycho powers, flying, creature of the night superior to all useless humans in every possible way that I will treat like cattle and all that jazz?

If he can... where do I sign?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Wow that was fast. Now my youtube has no controls. I cant play any of it. A blank screen, with no stop/start.
i don't believe in coincidences. Black ops, yes I do, but coincidences, nope! I tried logging in and out.

The magic words: Laurel Canyon! Laurel Canyon! Laurel Canyon!
CIA CIA CIA

I dont ever intend to stand by and watch you guys bully anyone. So go bully yourselves in the corner.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by routerboy

You will require mental health treatment if this is the case.

Such topics have no place on ATS unless there is PROOF of a so-called devil.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Wow that was fast. Now my youtube has no controls. I cant play any of it. A blank screen, with no stop/start.
i don't believe in coincidences. Black ops, yes I do, but coincidences, nope! I tried logging in and out.

The magic words: Laurel Canyon! Laurel Canyon! Laurel Canyon!
CIA CIA CIA

I dont ever intend to stand by and watch you guys bully anyone. So go bully yourselves in the corner.

You hit the nail on the head unity - and it hurts them. They know no Love.
And as you say, Love is the thing.
They can't take the Love.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join