It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia State Police; POLICE STATE ACTION on Akwesasne (Mohawk) Youth (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I would like to share this Police brutality Racial Video as i just found it on You Tube

It reminds me a while back about Incident The Oklahoma Police brutality of a EMT (paramedic)
that became International News

They are from My area !

I remember being pulled over in Virgina State highway same one for a violation of obstruction of View
( Mini Head dress & Dream catcher ) on the rear view Mirror I explained that i did not know the Rules of Virgina , He did let me go with a Warning but i still think he pulled me over just because i had New York Plates

Uploaded by FacelesswithEyesOpen on Jan 8, 2011

Heres the what the Poster of the You Tube Video had to say

Wednesday, January 5, 2011 Akwesasne Film Crew in court after attack by Virginia State Police UPDATE: Leadhorse Choctaw is now serving 10 days in jail for 'obstruction of justice,' after a racist attack by the Virginia State Police on an Indigenous film crew. Leadhorse is to be released on Jan. 14, 2011. Native youths were promoting Indigenous Games to be held in Akwesasne. The bail, for an appeal, was set by the court at $7,500. Censored News

Virginia State Police vs. Akwesasne by Giniti Harcum El Bey Virginia State Police stopped van occupied by Onkwehonwe shooting movie in Virginia. Driver was allegedly speeding and did not have license. He got two tickets. Troopers starting Harassing Leadhorse Choctaw, because he didn't have ID and arrested him. Leadhorse was released on $5000 bail. The men were told that Northerners and Indians are not liked here because this is where the South surrendered to the North in War of Aggression

Virginia State Police; POLICE STATE ACTION on Akwesasne Youth

www.youtube.com...

All because one had no ID!! ( Papers Please) It not like they were going into a Foreign Country
I can Understand the reason Speeding !! but doesn't everyone on the Highway speed like over 70 miles and Hour ! I know for sure that i wasn't day dreaming and saw everyone going over the 70 mile an hour limit when I was on that same highway ! a couple of years ago!

They the Virgina State Police saw them as Easy Prey !
(1) The Saw the Plates! ( New York Plates Yankees! )
(2) They Saw Traditional Mohawk Hair Cuts ! on Mohawk Native Americans!
(3) there a whole mess of them in the Van there must be something going on
(4) Yeah we heard of those Natives Smuggling crossing the border with Illegals & Drugs
(5) let get the Canines! to drive them out of the Van if they dont corporate! with our little search and seizure

You will see in the Video them Being searched for contraband Drug Weapons Non Arrested being Handcuffed and Ones that are standing ground and staying in the vehicle for they did not cause a violation or any wrong doing except for not having an ID!! being Force out of the Van by an insane (seeking for Blood) Violent Drill instructor acting Trooper that wants so eagerly to Piss pound an Indian ! also they got their Movie Production Manager on the cell phone and tried to have a state trooper talk to him as they refused then eventually later

I tend to believe Virginia is becoming a police state!

as I live near a border even the New York State Trooper's & Boarder Patrol would not go this far!

Some Sources :

Friday, January 21, 2011
Censored Radio: Leadhorse Choctaw: Virginia to Pine Ridge
Censored News Blogtalk Radio
Leadhorse Choctaw describes his arrest and imprisonment by racist Virginia State Police. Live from Pine Ridge, where Leadhorse is today delivering blankets and clothing donated at Akwesasne.
www.blogtalkradio.com...
bsnorrell.blogspot.com...

(Blog Radio) This is also
Show Name:
Leadhorse Choctaw
Date / Length: 1/21/2011 5:00 PM - 42 min
Length: 42 min
Leadhorse Choctaw describes his arrest and imprisonment by racist Virginia State Police. Live from Pine Ridge, where Leadhorse is today delivering blankets and clothing donated at Akwesasne.
www.blogtalkradio.com...

to download the Mp3 here!
www.blogtalkradio.com...

edit on 20-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Stupid pigs! funny how they can threaten you with their bullsh* but you can do or say anything back. They only want you to cooperate? When we wouldn't have to cooperate if they weren't intruding in the first place. When is a citizens arrest legitimate? F' this sh* F' their authority because they're abusive soldier slaves that stand for nothing. They think they're helping but they are actually not...

It's like the world's been brainwashed

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
From what i could understand of the first five minutes or so of the video... he did not have id and refused to step out of the van...

How is this illegal?

I assume haveing no id is not illigal, but not cooperating might be. Can someone clarify the Virgina laws here please?

Threatening to tase someone for not providing id, or getting out of the van seems excessive. What probably cause did they provide for their actions even? Not having ID?

Scary.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
From what i could understand of the first five minutes or so of the video... he did not have id and refused to step out of the van...

How is this illegal?

I assume haveing no id is not illigal, but not cooperating might be. Can someone clarify the Virgina laws here please?

Threatening to tase someone for not providing id, or getting out of the van seems excessive. What probably cause did they provide for their actions even? Not having ID?

Scary.

They can only ask for the Drivers license/ID of the Driver. Police Officers need to be held to a higher standard and held accountable when they violate the law or Constitution. Maybe we need a law making it an act of treason for an officer of the peace to willfully violate the US constitution?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I can't help but be the jerk on this one, but those cops look uneducated, completely ignorant and beyond stupid. The bald one doing all the yelling looks very dimwitted to say the least, and he keeps calling the passenger in the van "buddy".

So stupid, just beyond stupid. They're like wild dogs.

No law to respect on this one, nothing to respect at all. Just a gaggle of raging psychopaths beyond all measure. The only people being calm, non-combative and 'cooperative' believe it or not, are the people in the van being screamed at and threatened with violence. Imagine that.
edit on 22-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
heck, if it was in my neck of the woods of va, the cops would have lost control of their cars, ran through a few houses, and then plowed into these guys.....
whatcha complaining about???

we're yankees living in virginia, ain't never been harasses by the cops, even when we had NY state plates on the car......
if there was any harassment going on, kind of don't think it was bacause they were yankees....
native american, maybe...
I do know that after 9/11 they changed their proceedures when it comes to bank accounts, driver's licenses, ect....
it can be a pain in the neck to get settled in down here....
think maybe it was because these guys didn't produce an id when they were asked to.....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks you're thoughts Members to bad this thead did not get too far
maybe its where i have placed it this forum

These People are are from my Area and Im apart of their Race Mohawk Iroquois Native American Indian

this situation is all FUBAR All Unconstitutional as i see and completely raciest
all the cops had to do is throw tickets at them, have someone in the van with a legal valid drivers license drive the van and there would be on their way

what i see these Troopers did not care how they were acting Especially in from of those cell phones
and what made me reall angery is the 16 year old ( Kid with Traditional Iroquois Mohawk style haircut with white jacket and Shades on his head that cooperated and was told he was not arrested then later the video camera was panned to him and hes fricken handcuffed and being searched !!!!! WTF !!

what was funny I just bought a Very Funny Book at Boarders for about 4.99 (Bargain section) By the Makers of The ONION'S something like a National Lampoon's, Daily Show, or a Saturday Night Live kind a Thing

theonion.com ( The Funny Fake New site)

The Book is Called Our Dumb World ! 73rd edition PaGe 16
it talks about most stereotypes of the World in a CIA comical World Fact Form and most of it is True as i
see it Especially about Virgina

here it is
The Onion's Our Dumb World: 73rd Edition
www.amazon.com...

Here is what it said about Virgina

Virgina : Virgina is for Racist

The Birth Place of southern hospitality and plantation system ,
Virgina Treats every person of Color to it own home brand of charming discrimination

I would have to Agree with the Onion ! abut that section of the Book ..

edit on 23-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join