It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle: What are the aliens saying here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So... which bunch of evil grey-skinned bog-munchers do you think did this one?

www.circlemakers.org...

(yes, it's real, no, the mainstream didn't pick up on this one yet, yes it appeared overnight in the usual crop circle magical fashion. I was WAY more amused than I probably should be. The unofficial title, as I understand it, is "hello Aliens" -- which is hilarious on a number of levels.)

[edit on 21-7-2004 by Byrd]

[edit on 22-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Uhh, that the aliens like to watch stupid children's programs?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
This is just proof of what i've known all along...that the japanese are aliens.

But seriously...dare i sugest that crop circles are human made art? I've personally made a few circles myself when i was a bored teenager, i don't get the alien connection.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have to agree with Quest on this one. Even though I will always believe in alien life; I have never got the connection people have made with crop circles and aliens.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
This is just proof of what i've known all along...that the Japanese are aliens.

But seriously...dare i suggest that crop circles are human made art? I've personally made a few circles myself when i was a bored teenager, i don't get the alien connection.

Don`t tell anyone that the Japanese are behind it.
oops, maybe my avatar gave it away huh?

But, there are many crop circles that cannot be explained simply. Yes, the ones like this are fun and there are many that are fake, but there are many technical things about possible real crop circle that makes them stand out.

The most notable features that have been impossible or very technically difficult to copy are listed below:

Weaving. Researchers have long contended that the plants in genuine circles are weaved together in a particular way when they are flattened. Hoaxers have not been able to duplicate this pattern. "The plants are masterfully overlapping each other, and gently spiking into the standing crop in a spoke effect creating the circle, this is an effect that is not achieved by simply stomping on the plants with a board and or a garden roller, two tools commonly used by hoaxers to create fakes."

Elongated nodes. Plant stems bent by people via mechanical means appear damaged and do not have the elongated nodes."

Dried ground. The soil beneath crop circles often appears inexplicably dehydrated, even after heavy rain.

Bent unbendable plants. Some plants just should not be able to be bent, say some researchers. "Crop circle formations often appear in canola (oil seed rape) fields," says Joseph Mason. "This plant has a consistency like celery. If the stalk is bent more than about 45-degrees, it snaps apart. Yet, in a 'genuine' crop circle formation, the stalks are often bent flat at 90-degrees. No botanist or other scientist has been able to explain this, nor has it ever been duplicated by a human being."

EM measurements. Longtime crop circle investigator Colin Andrews says he has recorded electromagnetic (EM) measurements of 40-50 nano Teslas at the centers of some formations, which he says is 10 times the radiation level of a normal field.

Radioactive isotopes. In 1991, two American nuclear physicists, Michael Chorost and Marshall Dudley, applied their expertise to crop circle research. "After subjecting a number of seed and soil samples to rigorous lab analysis," according to Freddy Silva's article, "Analysis of Crop-Circle Affected Crops and Soil," "their main discovery was that the soil in genuine formations contained no less than four, short-lived radioactive isotopes - vanadium, europium, tellurium and ytterbium. Tests conducted on soil from the Beckhampton July 31 formation yielded alpha emissions 198% above control samples, beta emissions 48% above, both of which seemed 'strikingly elevated,' since they were two to three times as radioactive as soil from outside the formation." Analyzed DNA samples from plants in another circle were found to be considerably more degraded than that of surrounding plants.

There are many more characteristics that make the UNKNOWN ones stand out from the truly man-made ones. you can get a full think from here. www.mendhak.com...

[edit on 21-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:30 AM
link   
wow that musta been a pain to do kudos to whoever dreamt that one up!!
bigneu

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Here's what's really funny about crop circles..."researchers" come up with all of this reasoning and research on how some crop circles cannot simply be chalked up as man made because of such and such anomalies but how are they different from the "researchers" that claimed that there was certain facts and evidence regarding the infamous "Baby Dragon in a Jar" that absolutely ruled it out as a hoax?

Guess what? The "Baby Dragon in a Jar" was a hoax.
People are always going to find evidence that "simply cannot be disputed" or "simply cannot be man made" when it comes to something they truly want to believe in. If you want to believe in a Baby Dragon in a jar you'll find incontrovertible "facts" to back it up. If you want to believe crop circles are made by aliens, you'll find incontrovertible "evidence" that point to aliens.

[edit on 7/22/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
and if u want to believe crop circles are made by humans you will find evidence of that also

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinobyte
Here's what's really funny about crop circles..."researchers" come up with all of this reasoning and research on how some crop circles cannot simply be chalked up as man made because of such and such anomalies but how are they different from the "researchers" that claimed that there was certain facts and evidence regarding the infamous "Baby Dragon in a Jar" that absolutely ruled it out as a hoax?

Guess what? The "Baby Dragon in a Jar" was a hoax.
People are always going to find evidence that "simply cannot be disputed" or "simply cannot be man made" when it comes to something they truly want to believe in. If you want to believe in a Baby Dragon in a jar you'll find incontrovertible "facts" to back it up. If you want to believe crop circles are made by aliens, you'll find incontrovertible "evidence" that point to aliens.

[edit on 7/22/2004 by Sinobyte]

thats all fine and dandy, but: (1) this isn't a discussion about the "baby dragon in a jar" and (2) i'd like to hear your explanations as to how all the anomalies associated with some circles (i.e. weaving, bending, etc.) happened. of course, if you reply "i have no idea how those anomalies happened", i'll accept that.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What if the answer is that the "anomolies are not that anomolous after all?

I think that the "cereologists" are too vested in promoting thier work to be truly objective in this regard.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   
it was manmade read this.

We teamed up with New York artists surface2air to create a 200ft cereal portrait of her in a wheat field at Yatesbury in Wiltshire.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
To celebrate Hello Kitty's 30th anniversary Sanrio the company behind the cat asked artists and designers from all over the world to create artworks to celebrate her birthday. They will be shown at an exhibition called "Kitty Ex" to be held in Japan later this year (2004). We teamed up with New York artists surface2air to create a 200ft cereal portrait of her in a wheat field at Yatesbury in Wiltshire. -from the link provided.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout
To celebrate Hello Kitty's 30th anniversary Sanrio the company behind the cat asked artists and designers from all over the world to create artworks to celebrate her birthday. They will be shown at an exhibition called "Kitty Ex" to be held in Japan later this year (2004). We teamed up with New York artists surface2air to create a 200ft cereal portrait of her in a wheat field at Yatesbury in Wiltshire. -from the link provided.

LOL beat you to it.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It is actually a picture of their supreme leader...

This points to their ingenious plan of conquest, by taking over the minds of the young Japanese, and then spreading to other countries by way of mass merchandising... The evil galactic dictator known as "Hello Kitty" will be obeyed! Muhahaha!!!

Okay, okay, I'm calmed down now...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Lol damn! I wish I was first to post so I could burst the bubble that it was man made.... As soon as I saw the pic and read the CAPTION it says right there that it was man made..... not to mention the site.. circlemakers.... owned by a group that makes crop circles... and such...

LOL

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think if anyone took that as a real one made by aliens, then they need to have more than a few screws tightened.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Probably if this crop circle is done by aliens, the inhuman characteristics remain in them.

top topics

join