It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN-SORCHIA FAAL SAYS ABOVE TOP SECRET OWNED BY CIA]-THROUGH ABOVE NETWORK LLC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Went to the web site WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN.COM-I read an article there titled-[ Shroud of Silence Desends Upon America As End Nears.] Interesting thing in the article is a statement about above top secret is owned by above network llc-a cia funded web for the NWO--
Any body else hear or read about this???-i have no aliance to any website, and care less what the feds think of my subversive attitude.
I did not like reading in a thread about chem-trails, that the thread was moved to hoax threads,
ANYBODY AS OLD AS ME-55 and lives in the woods and has been an outdoorsman all his life Knows global warming is real and we have been sprayed for dimming for over 15 years. Deny and you are a fool in my book-.if ya look daily ,you would know . We watch them almost every morning here in n wisconsin-for we work outside building houses.And no major airports for hundreds of miles-just big white planes spraying trails
Is ATS a cia funded web?? Somebody tell me!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I must be a fool because I don't see it. And what would be the purpose of this site being owned by the CIA? Seems a bit over the top to me.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
Is ATS a cia funded web?? Somebody tell me!

Would you believe the answer?

ATS says Sorcha Faal is a hoax queen/king... Sorcha Faal now says ATS is CIA.

Sorcha Faal accusing ATS of being CIA... tit for tat. I wonder exactly how many Sorcha Faal stories have ended up in the trash bin here?

Amusing.
edit on 20/3/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by itsawild1

Well Faal has been discredited countless times in the past so I wouldn't believe that specifically... however I do believe that ATS is run by government intelligence.... I lean more towards military intelligence as opposed to other areas of government intelligence... that's just my gut feeling

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join