It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need advice from a psychic/sensitive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I need to know if I am being monitored. Did I p--s anyone off or am I in any real danger now or soon. I have been getting some strange vibes from were I live at and it would help me alot to know.

Thank You

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

did you find a dead chicken on your porch?

?
wiki.answers.com...
edit on 3/20/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

did you find a dead chicken on your porch?

?
wiki.answers.com...
edit on 3/20/11 by darrman because: add a thingy

Once our whole village had dead crows thrown in front of our houses for up to 3 miles away! The commissioner of the county had a truck go around to pick up all the dead crows. That was a lot of crows for someone to kill and for what purpose, ...I don't know. The guilty one or ones were never discovered..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is going to sound a little on the meek weak side... give yourself over to the Light and the Dark has a hard time doing what they do.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It may not be from the physical realm. Honestly it feels like a psychic attack or a negative area. But like the other post said, give yourself over to the light and that dispells anything.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by apocalypticangel

It may not be from the physical realm. Honestly it feels like a psychic attack or a negative area. But like the other post said, give yourself over to the light and that dispells anything.

what do you mean psychic attack?

I have came across a dead bird walking to the library a few days ago.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by apocalypticangel

what is a psychic attack?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Not psychic but am sometimes sensitive. I read a few of your recent post and see you are into gov. related conspiracies. It appears you are strong in some of your beliefs and may just be sensing internally some doubt or fear related to some of your post or personal interactions off board. So are you being observed, I would imagine we all on this site are in some way or another. Have you ticked of a nerve high up or spawned interest in you from high ups, 1 is not sure but I dont think you are in the cross hairs of any, you may have ruffled some feathers though as we all do with our conspiriting minds.

Be well.
edit on 3/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Not psychic but am sometimes sensitive. I read a few of your recent post and see you are into gov. related conspiracies. It appears you are strong in some of your beliefs and may just be sensing internally some doubt or fear related to some of your post or personal interactions off board. So are you being observed, I would imagine we all on this site are in some way or another. Have you ticked of a nerve high up or spawned interest in you from high ups, 1 is not sure but I dont think you are in the cross hairs of any, you may have ruffled some feathers though as we all do with our conspiriting minds.

Be well.
edit on 3/22/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

What do you mean ruffling feathers? What do they do to people that annoy them?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Probably observe to see if the data you share is valid and worth making fuss about. Now if you go deep and uncover hypothetically a base located in the Pacifics deepest point that no human should even know of then that might cause more concern as to how the 4377 do you know. Again I dont know how deep you went but again if its nothing major in releation to National security or Galactic security then I wouldnt get too worried. But again I dont know how far in you went on your personal time this is from my personal observation of your threads and post.

Be well. And trust in the LORD of ALL and ask for guidance and protection from evol..

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I did an I-Ching reading and it said you are average. The average person is not being watched, are they? If not then you aren't either. It said get control of yourself and feel secure. If you can do that your future will be:

62. Hsiao Kuo / Preponderance of the Small

THE JUDGEMENT

Preponderance of the Small. Success.
Perseverance furthers.
Small things may be done; great things should not be done.
The flying bird brings the message:
It is not well to strive upward,
It is well to remain below.
Great good fortune.

THE IMAGE

Thunder on the mountain:
The image of Preponderance of the Small.
Thus in his conduct the superior man gives preponderance to reverence.
In bereavement he gives preponderance to grief.
In his expenditures he gives preponderance to thrift.

edit on 23-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

1-2 Freddys comin for you 3-4 better lock your door 5-6 grab a crucifix 7-8 better stay up late 9-10 never sleep again

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Thank you for your input.

Was I ever injected with a nanobot laced flu "vaccine"?

new topics

top topics

join