It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transformers: Prime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Transformers: Prime

Plot
[edit] Mini-Series

It has been awhile since the Decepticons last attacked Earth and the Autobots await their return. While befriending some human teenagers, the Autobots fight to protect the Earth from the Decepticons, and the return of Megatron who has been missing for three Earth years. With the possession of Dark Energon, Megatron plans to use this as a way to defeat the Autobots.
[edit] Season 1

After Megatron's apparent death, the Decepticons have a new leader, Starscream. But, Starscream does not stray from Megatron's path and wants to rule the universe. The Autobots must stop the Decepticons' many attempts for power before it is too late.

and your list of episodes....

Episodes...

This is the article about the episodes for a television series. For the page about this series go to Transformers: Prime.

Transformers: Prime is a TV series which premiered on November 29, 2010, on The Hub, Hasbro's and Discovery joint venture, which began broadcasting on October 10, 2010, in the United States. The series was also previewed on The Hub on November 26, 2010, as a 1 hour special, in which was the first 2 episodes.

In Canada the series premiered on January 9, 2011, on Teletoon.

and your initial vid... from you tube

I am liking this a lot....

lol.....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I was a fan of the classic. I never got into the new movies or cartoons..Just not the same..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

What I like is that when I win this divorce I am in the middle of, I will be able to have a whole set of shows for my son to watch......

Transformers is on that list and it actually seems pretty good...

It is not a wasted set either like some of the others....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

What I like is that when I win this divorce I am in the middle of, I will be able to have a whole set of shows for my son to watch......

Transformers is on that list and it actually seems pretty good...

It is not a wasted set either like some of the others....

If i could make a suggestion for your list.. Dragon ball, And Dragon ball Z greatest cartoons to ever air, Hell I don't even see that show as a cartoon when I watch it anymore.. Nothing short of epic.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So terrible, the best thing on that channel is Dan vs.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
and the next part...

and for the star trek fans...

Jeffery Combs

Combs has done extensive voice work; among others, Combs voiced The Scarecrow in the 1997 "revamp" of Batman: The Animated Series. Combs continued his work in the DCAU several years later, with a recurring role as The Question in Justice League Unlimited. His version of the Question was well-regarded by both fans and the JLU writing staff and is credited for reviving interest in the character. Combs will be voicing Ratchet on the new animated series, Transformers: Prime which is tentatively scheduled to begin airing in the fall of 2010 on The Hub, a new channel owned by Hasbro, Inc.

yes Weyoun is Ratchet...
edit on 20-3-2011 by ripcontrol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I have that in mind as well....

May I make a suggestion since your a big fan...

I will admit That the show did not catch my attention but it did catch a few of my friends.....

BTS needs a lot more contributors and high quality threads..... (it is not up there with the other side)

How about a quality BTS thread on Dragon Ball Z...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thank you for the information, i will love this.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

also do a thread on it as well

I have watched a few episodes..... If I was his friend I would have shot him....

seriously do a thread on it...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

I have that in mind as well....

May I make a suggestion since your a big fan...

I will admit That the show did not catch my attention but it did catch a few of my friends.....

BTS needs a lot more contributors and high quality threads..... (it is not up there with the other side)

How about a quality BTS thread on Dragon Ball Z...

I stick to ATS for the most part, Every now and then I check out the threads in BTS.. I will keep that in mind. I have seen threads on DBZ in the past on BTS..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You mean you cant do better...

You could make an interesting set, I am sure of it...

My reasoning is this....

Only a fan recommends a show as a good influence for kids...

I am sure your can match or beat the quality of it... and I know there are a lot of fans of it here on ATS......

Also how many little things are missing that fans and some non-fans might enjoy knowing....

top topics

join