It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

One thing that hasn't been made much mention of is that the Navy has a practice bombing area in the Ocala forest. When their going at it hot and heavy out there, dropping 500 and 1000 lb bombs, I have noticed that the practice runs can last up to 30 minutes and you will hear and feel the results. Not dramatic, but you can feel it shake the ground as far away as Daytona Beach and if your outside, you can hear it, depending on the wind direction.

The Navy usually notifies the local governments of the time frame they intend to be using the ranges so that people won't be freaking out and it wasn't that long ago that a notice appeared in the local paper about an upcoming exercise using the ranges. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate the article. I'll continue looking and post any information I come up with.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Elqisqeyano

Is this what you guys heard over there in Florida?

web.mit.edu...

Initially circular orbit, into rapidly spinning black hole is what that sound is.

NO, THAT IS NOT WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE AT ALL.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted this but I might as well say it.

This morning (I'm in Burbank california) I either heard the loudest thunder "shock" (epic fail?), or a massive explosion in the air of some sort.
It happened at around 8:06, I have never heard anything like it, I think it even shook the house.
Did anyone else hear it or hear about it?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

a person in England just reported the same thing just happened. She lost her electric and Internet, clear night no rain. She was actually here on this site when it happened.

here is the ats link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Strange that I see this....
Back on Feb. 23 (to anyone who doubts all you have to do is add my facebook) I wrote this as my status :
"Sooooo crazyyy ! Was jus now sitting here & I heard a plane fly over. But instead of fading away and flying off it got louder and then sounded like more planes & it just kept goin.. Lasted a full 6 min & some of my neighbors were outside lookin. LOUD 2. I didn't go outside but all I can figure is a ton of planes flying over? Strange ending to my night...."
Now when this happened I was blahhhaazzzedddd, however I was not hearing things, and if I was hearing things explain to me why I was also seeing things (my neighbors standing outside), Also, my fiance who is not into anything conspiracy related had no explanation and was stuttering trying to come up with a reason of why or how what we heard was.
The only way I can describe it is a jet flying over, but then right when it would start fading out it would come again. It was not exactly like in the video but strange non the less...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

I've heard the bombings...I don't even know how many times. The rumble I heard was similar, except for one thing. Air pressure. My windows were open, and the curtains moved. A slightly more detailed explanation is above, 3 or 4 posts back.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
thats the most scary video i seen here on ATS ...:O

the flash...than it dissappear....what the hell...

scary....just scary

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I live in NE FL and was awaken about 2:30 by a noise very similar to the posted vid and never knew what it was, glad to see that I'm not the only one hearing strange things around here. snf to OP

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ramjet?

edit on 20-3-2011 by Beavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
To me, that sounded like a large aircraft doing Full Power Engines Runs.

They can last for some time. as they are timed for Exhaust Gas Margin calculation.

They can be loud, and if the winf is in the right direction then????

I am just saying that's the first thing I think of when I see that video. and hear the noise.

My thoughts exactly JF. I live around 16km's east of Melbourne airport, and hear this sort of sound often coming
from that direction. I had attributed it to planes taking of west instead of north/south, but your explanation sounds more plausible

Cheers

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

THAT'S PRETTY DANG CLOSE TO THE SAME SOUND; BUT WE HAVE NO DESERT IN ANY PART OF FLORIDA.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

IF IT WAS THUNDER, WOULDN'T IT OF CONTINUED AFTER THE LIGHT FLASH? THUNDER ROLLS AFTER THE LIGHTENING FLASH NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheri2012

a person in England just reported the same thing just happened. She lost her electric and Internet, clear night no rain. She was actually here on this site when it happened.

here is the ats link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wow...that is truly interesting. It's too bad she didn't have a video/audio recorder handy...I wonder how many other people heard this??

link   
A similar incident to this happened near Atlanta, GA last November with no explanation that I could find. I made a thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was swept under the rug, just like I fear the incident will be.

The flash towards the end of the video and the sound dissipating soon after rules out a lot of explanations to me such as "ducting", engine testing, jets, or rocket testing. I have no clue what this is. Whatever it was it's obvious that there is a cover up with the NWS putting out an obvious cover story.

edit on 20-3-2011 by majesticgent because: edit link

link   
So weather experts give a scientific explanation and you call it "laughable" based on what? Are you a scientist? No? So because you want it to be a conspiracy you laugh off a scientific explanation from experts without even further investigation, that seems wise /sarcasm. Sounds very possible to me that thunder can echo like that given certain terrain/conditions. Theres clearly a storm going on, you hear the rain and clearly see lightning. Thats exactly how I would expect lightning in the distant obscured by the trees to look..... calling it a mysterious flash seems like wishful thinking at the least. The sound probably stops after the lightning cause the lightning is now closer and not at the place that was causing the thunder to echo??

But hey lets jump to the most outlandish conclusions first instead and ignore the scientists and assume everythings a conspiracy, cause thats how ATS works ey.
edit on 20-3-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Wow...that is truly interesting. It's too bad she didn't have a video/audio recorder handy...I wonder how many other people heard this??

Currently none. If such a loud noise happens in the UK at 1.30am you'd have the whole neighborhood in a stir, various complaints made and if it lasted 10 mins or thereabouts you'd have a lot of pissed off people. Maybe it's too early to tell.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

LISTEN TO THIS!!! OMGosh, WHEN I HEARD THIS I IMMEDIATLY RECOGNIZED THE SOUND.

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 20-3-2011 by mesle123 because: THE LINK DID NOT COPY CORRECTLY.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Something strikes me odd about the video, why has the person who made the video gone to the bother of the subtitles and mention HAARP (they must have an interest), why where they only filming that one small piece of sky, did someone really phone the police, why did the old man shout, kids, get in the bathroom, were there other people in the house, who held the camera whilst she was calling the police, why does the old guy walk onto the lawn and hang around the verandah, surely you would try and get out of the trees to see a bit more than the sky above you, he just acts useless, like a bad actor, but then, why would you come up with the idea of a large noise, make it and the flash. Its odd.

The noise is spooky, heard it for that long but understand from other posters it does on the commercial jets. The sound is awesome, its hard to explain, its like a buzzing in there with the rumble.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Hi, longtime lurker here. I've decided to finally create an account after reading so much posts about this weird loud rumbling noise heard in various parts of the globe.

we've been hearing the exact same thing (as in the video) here in the Philippines. I live just outside of Manila.

I've heard this low grumbling sound that usually lasts around 5 minutes or more, thrice now and we usually hear it at night even when it's hot out and there's no chance of rain.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
So weather experts give a scientific explanation and you call it "laughable" based on what? Are you a scientist? No? So because you want it to be a conspiracy you laugh off a scientific explanation from experts without even further investigation, that seems wise /sarcasm. Sounds very possible to me that thunder can echo like that given certain terrain/conditions. Theres clearly a storm going on, you hear the rain and clearly see lightning. Thats exactly how I would expect lightning in the distant obscured by the trees to look..... calling it a mysterious flash seems like wishful thinking at the least. The sound probably stops after the lightning cause the lightning is now closer and not at the place that was causing the thunder to echo??

But hey lets jump to the most outlandish conclusions first instead and ignore the scientists and assume everythings a conspiracy, cause thats how ATS works ey.
edit on 20-3-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

I make no claims to possessing knowledge of the true origin of the sound. The general consensus has labeled this as unexplainable, as in...it's unfamiliar to most, including myself that have heard. The notion that this is thunder is ludicrous IN MY OPINION, the First Amendment is a beautiful thing

Thunder doesn't roll for 20 minutes at a constant level. I would be more inclined to side with you had this sound faded in and out as any thunder I've ever heard does. The jet engine test theory is MUCH more believable than the garbage the National Weather Service is trying to push on us. Please provide me with an example of what you describe as the true source of this sound otherwise, pipe down and let people speak their mind.
edit on 20-3-2011 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join