It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Having lived in both Palm Beach County and St. Lucie combined for almost 10 years 98-2007, and having been through Georges, Irene, Frances, Jean and Wilma I have never heard such a noise as on the OP video clip. At one point during the clip it almost sounds like a hum in the background in addition to the rumbling as if some type of mechanical/engine related machine/device, just a guess though. This is VERY weird and surely would have made me soil my trousers a bit had I been there 1st hand. Thanks to OP for posting this! Keep us informed if anything else happens. Indeed some very strange things have been happening lately. I really wonder sometimes if "they" can control the weather?! S&F..

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It sounds VERY similar to the sounds of the Japan quake captured by underwater microphone.

check it out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KathyG427
It sounds VERY similar to the sounds of the Japan quake captured by underwater microphone.

check it out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting observation. My only point of contention would be to the fact that the earthquake recording is sped up 16x, there's no doubt it would sound significantly different played back at normal speed.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
ATS! I live near Waterford, Michigan and I just heard a similar noise to the one posted by the OP. Unfortunately, by the time I got to my camera, it of course got quiet before fading away. It lasted only about 4-6 minutes, and from my perspective it sounded almost machine like or fake thunder on a TV show. Very strange to say the least. I will try and catch it on video if it happens again, anyone else near that area hear anything? About 3:38am or so.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I discovered this this morning and posted in this thread:
New Guy with Strange Sound Data

Here it is: Florida Gas Transmission Company.

Noise from gas pipeline causes frustration, concerns

TAMPA PALMS - Brad Page has become accustomed to the rumble of traffic on Interstate 75, fronting his home in the Estates at River Park subdivision.

But he was ill-prepared for the deafening sound from a new natural gas pipeline being installed nearby.

A utility company representative apologized, saying the test is conducted infrequently but is necessary to ensure the integrity of the pipeline.

Florida Gas Transmission is running the pipeline adjacent to I-75 through parts of Tampa Palms Area 1, the TPOST Community Development District Area 3 and on Tampa Electric Co.-owned property adjacent to Area 1.

Page lives in Area 1 south of the junction to I-75 and Bruce B. Downs Boulevard.

An apparent pump used during testing of the FGT pipeline has rattled the neighborhood and unnerved nearby residents, including Page and his two young children, at least three times since March 4.

"It sounded like a jet engine," Page said, describing the noise he measured at about 95 decibels the evening of March 4.

Click the source there is more info in the article:

Source

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

THAT ufo was proven faked as most are

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
reply to post by discl0sur3

THAT ufo was proven faked as most are

I'm sorry, which "UFO" are you referring too?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I also heard a loud rumbling noise like that several years ago here in TN, it lasted about 5 mins or so but it sounded like a huge, very low flying airplane. Some years later I saw a show that pointed out a odd contrail they were attributing to the Aurora,that was not far from where I live.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Tunnel boring machine is the most likely cause.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donegal_TDI
Tunnel boring machine is the most likely cause.

www.stevequayle.com...

Explain the light in the sky when it ends abruptly.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
ok, this is Ukraine, Kiev 11/08/2011 what a....?
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Been lurking around this site for a few months.....ok... not meaning to revive a somewhat dead thread but I felt I needed to post this. I'm just a regular guy from a little town in north carolina. I'm open minded and believe that we are not alone (i think this is common sense considering the countless galaxies in this fascinating universe). I've only had one encounter with a ufo in my lifetime (I'm 26). I was at my cousin's house on his front steps waiting for him to unlock the door. Both my cousins where looking at the house and I was sorta looking to the side and out of my peripheral I seen what looked to me like a shooting star except this object was coming straight down. This thing was blazing fast but what was so weird was before it disappeared behind the tree line it slowed for like a split second (not like a dead stop but very noticeable) and BOOM gone... all this lasted like 3-5 seconds... scared the living ish outta me.... I tried telling my cousins what I saw and they just looked at me like I was crazy. I really wish I would've been quicker with my reactions because I would have alerted them but it shocked me to the core and left me stupefied to the point of WOW I really just saw a ufo. I dont equate ufo to aliens automatically but the fact is it's still unexplainable. This happened about a year ago.

Anyways... just felt I needed to discuss my history with unexplained things. Now what happened to me two days ago pertains to this thread. I had no idea about the worldwide rumbling and noises so I felt I needed to add my account to this phenomenon. I was laying in bed watching a movie.... just a normal night winding down... when all of a sudden I felt this slight rumble.... that grew to the point where it got scary. I put my hand flat on my bed and could feel it definitely... this was NOT my imagination. It felt like an old raggedy dryer was bouncing around except I dont have an old raggedy dryer and my perfectly fine dryer was definitely off. I shook it off but it still left me
confused as hell. Perfectly clear night no storms... nothing. It lasted maybe 30 seconds.... and after it I went outside to see if anything "unusual" was afoot there was nothing but I could definitely hear my neighbor's dogs barking like it was no tomorrow.... very creepy indeed.

Another incident before this was sometime during the summer I went to go pay respects to my grandfather at his grave site. Well the grave site is about 10-15 minutes from where I live...When I got in the car I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary. When I arrived at the grave site I got out and to my astonishment I could hear a very weird noise in the distance. It sounded like howling wind but it definitely had a mechanical tone to it (if that makes sense). Like it was familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. It creeped me out. This sound also had a feeling behind it (if that makes any sense). Like a slight pressure (as if my ears were gonna pop). The mechanical tone let me know that it definitely was NOT the howling wind.... plus it wasn't windy at all that day. I was at my grandfather's grave site saying in my head "WTF is that sound" over and over and over. It distracted me to the point where I left earlier than expected with my last words to my grandpa being "please guide me and I love you". What also confirmed the creepiness was when I talked to some family that live like 2-3 minutes from the grave site they also said they heard the weird sound.

I don't know... but I feel something REALLY big is about to happen. Friends and fellow humans PLEASE keep your eyes, ears, and minds open.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Not sure op, but i do know a sould like that for an alloted time is un-natural to say the least. It is almost as if there is an alternate reality playing out as of late. One that we cannot see, but can sense,hear, and smell. Crazy times indeed

Agreed and thank you for your comment. I love the National Weather Services explanation, thunder...lol, cmon. I've never heard thunder rumble continuously for over 20 minutes in my 36 years, and I've been in some nasty storms

I actually sat on my back porch and watched a thunderstorm so intense that the rumble from one lightening bolt didn't die out before the next one hit. That storm lasted for almost an hour and a half. It was back in the mid sixties when I lived on the north side of Chicago. There were two visible strikes, one to the corner of the roof of a bank building just across two parking lots from my porch and one to a tall flagpole about four blocks away. But here is the important point; there was so much rain and lightening that there was no way it could have been compared to the rumblings heard in many places around the world lately without any visible source.
edit on 12-10-2012 by happykat39 because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I most definitely heard this in the Tampa area on the same day, I remember telling my nephew that it sounded like a giant ship was hovering above us. I wish I would have recorded it. Also had the same flash of light and then dissipated.

<< 36  37  38   >>

join