It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Just for comparison purposes, here is an actual sound recording of an earthquake.....this is similar to the sound I heard except the noise I heard would vary between a low rumble, and very loud....sort of like the volume was turned up and down slowly. Here's the link
www.shakeout.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Just for comparison purposes, here is an actual sound recording of an earthquake.....this is similar to the sound I heard except the noise I heard would vary between a low rumble, and very loud....sort of like the volume was turned up and down slowly. Here's the link www.shakeout.org...

Thanks for that link. That's exactly the sound I was hearing, maybe not as loud, and minus all the crashing and clanging of items falling off shelves.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MixedUpMary

You're welcome....yes, it's very similar. It really is very different than a jet or anything else....you just have to hear it in person.... because the videos don't really capture it the way it is live. I just spoke with a friend of mine who lives about 7 miles from here and she said it was so loud, she could feel the vibrations in her chest!
edit on 23-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of the langoliers? This sounds exactly like them

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
sounds like the propulsion system of something HUGE...first flash of light seen being some effect of the propulsion (no thunder heard= not lightning)....at the end of the clip the big flash indicating the craft blasted off....giant cloaked alien mothership?

edit on 23-3-2011 by Unplugged because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I have heard Thousands of jets! Thats just the thing, I know what that sounds like.. and this was not it.
Plus AGAIN!!! The Airport confirmed NO PLANE'S or JETS ACTIVE AT THAT TIME...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This thread has grown too quick and I haven't been able to keep up with all the pages, but a lot of people seem to be skipping over the big flash at the end and just focusing on the rumbling - that was what made this even more weird in my opinion!

That flash lights up a good section of the sky and surroundings - has there been any possible ideas of what this might be? It'd certainly be a strange (and slightly worrying!) thing to witness!

Peace out

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Hey, thanks for the reply. I DO have to agree with your logic. I was thinking, however, that, if these tunnelers are being used, they're not for some proper project like a subway. The rumblings were heard at night, so seemingly under cover. I noticed the sounds have been heard along the, or close to the New Madrid fault line. Since Fema has something planned for the New Madrid Fault line, "simulating a natural disaster" (I'm still trying to think of an honest definition for this)I was thinking more along the lines that they are drilling to weaken the crust. Since the faults are already there, it might not take a lot of drilling to accomplish this. Perhaps your numbers are sufficient enough to complete their task.
I will be the first to admit, however, that this is a stretch, but I haven't heard many other theories that ring true to me at all. And there are just so many things going on with that fault line, I know it can be pieced together before it's too late.
Peace and One Love

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scorpitarius
reply to post by liejunkie01

Since Fema has something planned for the New Madrid Fault line, "simulating a natural disaster" (I'm still trying to think of an honest definition for this)I was thinking more along the lines that they are drilling to weaken the crust. Since the faults are already there, it might not take a lot of drilling to accomplish this

By "simulating" they are referring to a response or 'drill.' (exercise drill with people, some acting as victims etc. to test their response, chain of command and so on.) As bad as FEMA has been in the past, I believe their goal is to respond to emergencies, not create them. I don't think they literally would drill to weaken crust or cause a quake. However with all the craziness going on in the world, I might believe ANYTHING.

edit on 23-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Star for you. Nice post.

I think that you should make a thread with your eviidence. It will get lost in a fast moving thread.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NAeagle89

You are correct! For several days before and a day after the air show there was all types of aircraft here.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This video is strange. If you measure the speed of light vs. sound, the flash and the dying out of the rumble, this would put this object, if in fact it is a object just about one mile away from the witnesses. My opinion,it's a UFO hovering stationary behind cloud cover, and producing massive amounts of energy. As mentioned above,I think the flashes of light is the key to the mystery. I don't think a secret govn't aircraft being tested in the area would produce that type of flash, unless they have developed a new type of propulsion system.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I use to live near a US air national guard base where they worked on and rebuilt jet engines, occasionally they would bolt one of the f-16 or f-15 engines to teh test rig and run it up to temp and then test the afterburner. They have a big heat ablative wall that blocks the thrust/exhaust, when that afterburner would kick in it would sound very similar to that rumbling. That was about two miles away from my house, although I never heard one run for more than a couple of minutes (tops). I was told that on the test rig it would over heat and blow up if it was run for too long(and melt the blast wall)...I would image that that flash at the end would also have had a nice BOOM if that was a jet test.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Silverlok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here are two more videos from people that recorded the exact same noise as "What is this Loud NOISE?"
Check them out!

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Amazing.

I'm thinking the sound could be underground tunneling machines or the sound of haarp waves reverberating into the ground.

Also, someone pointed out something interesting. The sound is similar to the noise Saturn makes. Just a thought.

There's another thread around here that shows a cave somewhere in the east making noises similar to this. It's all coming together guys!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by daisyjays78

Hi Daisy,

I wrote to you the other day on Youtube and didn't realize you had made it over here. Welcome!

I don't have any particular questions for you, it seems you have been pretty thorough in answering all the questions everyone has tossed your way already.

I sincerely hope you find an answer to this mystery. I am sure the fine folks here will have a great chance at solving this.

I seen someone earlier posted a link to this video and wasn't sure you caught it. I personally find this interesting and a possible explanation. Someone else in the thread mentioned a cave system near you. I humbly admit I have no clue, but I do think they could truly be onto something.

Glad to see everyone treating you well.

-Startruth

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Ok in your video the 911 call you supposedly made you said your location was between Springhill Road and Walnut Grove, which I've marked on the map below. I've also marked the location of Tallahassee Regional Airport in which you live in close proximity to.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c204e5363e5c.jpg[/atsimg]

Now what I find odd more than anything is you claim the airport said there were no planes or jets around at the time, yet when I called the airport they told me that the cause of the sound was a FedEx jet running its engines for around 20 minutes. A number of other people I know also called and were told the same thing. Now I'm not accusing you of lying here, but 1) you in fact never did call the airport, 2) you called them and they told you it was the same thing they told me and you didn't like that explanation and want it to be something more sinister or 3) the person at the airport is lying to me. I really think some other people here should call up the airport and see what explanation is given to them.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeeKraken

Star for effort and facts.

Also the two other youtube videos posted shortly ago sound like jet engines, no more no less.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeeKraken

Now I'm not accusing you of lying here, but
1) you in fact never did call the airport,
2) you called them and they told you it was the same thing they told me and you didn't like that explanation and want it to be something more sinister or
3) the person at the airport is lying to me. I really think some other people here should call up the airport and see what explanation is given to them.

In defense of daisyjays78:

4) At the time of the call she made, (well before yours) the random person who answered the phone (there would naturally be mutiple) was unaware of your "Fed Ex" jet story.

5) (Now I'm not accusing you of lying but) YOU are lying about your call to the airport.

Member daisyjays78 has provided audio/video evidence, was INVITED to join ATS and continues to stand by her claim. YOU posted one reply with a screen cap of a map and unverifiable testimony . She has lived near the airport for a while and experienced nothing similar in past. TWO other YT posters have provided similar evidence that corroborates her testimony. Case NOT closed. (I'm generally sit on the skeptic/beliver fence until compelling evidence is presented beyond shadow of doubt. Thus far nothing to dispute/explain her experience.) Add the coincidental flash of light as sound abruptly ceases and the mystery remains. Just sayin.'

edit on 24-3-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeeKraken

Thats interesting, But you also need to mark the range in which this sound was heard, 20 miles south and south east of me.. Also, The news channel also stated that it was something totally different, Thunder Ducting. The airport told us that no planes were active save a small fedex plane, which I discussed several times on the youtube thread, and it was told to us that it took less than 6 minutes to take off, there was no revving the engine.. Also, The noise was no heard in closer proximity to the airport, which is something that i dont understand, if it were coming from the airport, then the people who live Closer would have definitely heard it and they didnt notice anything. Again, I am not concluding that it wasnt a jet, But I have been here in this exact same spot for 20 years, and I have never heard anything like this..
And just the way the explanations went around, First the Sheriff dept said that they told the news channel to just tell the callers (because there were tons of them) that it could've been a plane, Then after a second call, the news channel said it wasn't a plane, Then they just told people that it wasn't a Tornado, Then they said Ducting, Then the airport said no planes were revving engines, now some one there has said they were, I called and talked to the airport about the possibility of it being a plane, Since i am not against the idea, I just want to know, And I was told that neither commercial or business aircraft would not revv it's engines for such a solid long period of time, that even a test run up would only last a couple minutes. So regardless, There are too many inconsistencies i this matter. You would think in 20 years I would have heard something even close to that..

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join