It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gridjockey

They would not be doing that in the middle of a thunderstorm. In fact it sounds like something stationary but a jet could not stay stationary that long either.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
it was not raining at the time this video was made.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The drill doesn't seem capable of producing that loud a sound. Her video was incredibly loud and seemed encompassing to the entire area. I am no expert though. I guess it certainly is possible, but, again, I don't think the volume is even close.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I am talking about the orginal video in the thread. It was a thunderstorm at the time. When it quieted down you could hear the rain.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

current.com...

There have also been posts on YouTube of people in Persia and other places feeling rumbles/quakes and seeing strange lights in the sky and experiencing foul odors. A man living on the coast of Persia posted a video he made just off shore of a water funnel with a strange eerie red light at the base of it and a rumbling sound. The following day over 100 dolphines washed up on shore dead and burned all over. The local government told the people everything was ok but not to eat any fish from the area.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by turk182

I agree....I don't think it sounds the same. I think so far, the jet and the earthquake sounds are the closet match.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by turk182

I agree....I don't think it sounds the same. I think so far, the jet and the earthquake sounds are the closet match.

I somewhat really doubt it by now. In THIS
post, the user concluded that the sound was not identical to that of a Jet Engine; it only sounds similar.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

here is the link I had found on YouTube about the incident in Persia. If you do a search of Haarp on Youtube you will find many more.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-3-2011 by LeahRMS because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
So what do you think it is'? Remember just because you can't rationally explain it, doesn't mean there isn't a rational explanation.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrazyMonkey
So what do you think it is'? Remember just because you can't rationally explain it, doesn't mean there isn't a rational explanation.

What is 'rational' is higly individual. For some people, a 'rational' solution would probably mean a plane being caught in the wind, remaining in the same spot going nowhere, and for others, 'rational' would mean a cloaked and hovering Extraterrestrial Mothership.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Today is the 22nd of March. For the last 2 nights I have heard a similar sound. Both were around in the early morning. On Monday I thought is was wierd thunder since is was raining heavily here in Springfield, PA. Last night was different. It woke me up around 3:00 AM and lasted about 5-10 mins. Not sure when it started, but I did record several minutes of it on a small pocket trax digital recorder, that I keep handy as a songwriter. After checking out ATS today, I am a little freaked out that this is happening around the country. Hope to post audio wav. soon. This was definitley not thunder.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Guys I posted this on the map thread of these sounds. Please take a look at this and decide for yourself what to do. Thanks.

www.youtube.com...
also this
alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

Take precautionary measures.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I posted this on another, similar thread as well, sorry for duping my own words, but I thought it "might" help.
Hope this is not off topic. When I first heard the strange noise, (here on ATS and youtube, not where I life) I turned it up LOUD and noticed it was rhythmic. Like a beat. Not a perfect pattern, but a pattern.
This made me think back to an old "Rupert" cartoon I watched as a kid...they had a big vehicle with a huge drill on the front, they were using it to dig to the other side of the planet, in the cartoon.
So I looked it up thinking, if they thought of it in the 80's, they've made it by now.
Could the weird noise and vibrations be coming from one of these......

en.wikipedia.org...

If it is, then more questions arise than answers. If it is a tunnel boring machine, which would account for the noise, the vibrations, and the straight line, then why are they doing it? If it's not for some sinister reason or another, people would know about it, right? I dunno, that's if it is one of these...what dose everybody think?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I would think if they live in an area prone to jet noise it would not be posted here. However, it does sound like it could be an explanation. But what about the flash? Maybe a nicely timed bolt of lightning. God messing with us maybe.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

i recall a light rain in progress which would not shut down an in progress drilling. as far as the flash is concerned either a distant strike of lightning or a flash out from the drilling going on. look at google earth and you can plainly see the drill sites within a half mile or less of daisy's house.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorpitarius

Interesting theory but I can assure you as a native Floridian (in non-technical terms) that Florida has a shallow layer of mantle/crust before you hit water. You drill, you hit water, the aquifer. (unless you are trying for a well.
)

You would rarely find a basement (subterranean) in a Florida house for that reason. No true tunnels (existing or planned) requiring a massive auger of that size. Sorry for my layman explanation which is, of course, just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

It was so dark outside why would they do that when it was night time? How come no one in that area noticed before. Surely if they were drilling the residents would be used it to by now. People know when something isn't right.
One time there was a gas expolsion before it happened I heard something odd I knew this was not normal. Not long after there was a huge expolsion a few miles from my house. People have a sense if something does not feel right in their area.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

That is one of the wierdest things I've EVER seen. I like to think I'm of reasonable intelligence but I have NO IDEA. The flash is particularly intriguing, no phenoenon I've ever heard of has been similar to that. I honestly can't even take an educated guess but THANKS for sharing, I'm actually shaking after watching that. WOW.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent Venom

mix-odd-sound.mp3

This sound track is a mix of the two - the video and the sound you provided from that sound studio.

Can you or anyone tell me which part is which and how I have mixed it?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks for your input, and by no means is it a layman explanation, it makes perfect sense. I was just thinking along the lines of the new Madrid fault line and Fema's national Level Event planned around the fault line, perhaps drilling through the crust to weaken it is their plan. They do state that they will be "Simulation a natural disaster..."
Thanks for your info, I'll have to think on that for a while.
Peace and One Love.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join