It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Could be underground tunneling equipment[from DUMB] .Years ago there were sounds in the UK seemingly emanating from underground, people said it sounded like huge turning wheels [boring equipment ?] Maybe could be huge blow torch [laser ?]boring equipment ,they said the ground and house was shaking also

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

You never really know and I think all investigations into this incident are going to end being vague and largely open to debate. Sometimes the .gov will test things without notice for reasons of national security. I am quite sure someone somewhere is having a good chuckle about all these theories. For me, I am sticking with rocket testing and with regards to the light being seen... The clouds reflected the light, if it were a clear day you may not have noticed much more than a glint.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial

I am not making comment on sounds heard from various places around the globe. Those very well could be exactly what you are speaking of with regards to B-2's. I am making comment on this video which is sustained sound with accompanying flash of light and sudden loss of audio without gradual fade.

Could the flash of light be lightning? Could the fade out be because the B-2"s went out of range? Thes instances are just coincedences in my opinion. Remember there was a thunderstorm. Lightning does not flash to a specific time or place. The sound did not just stop. It faded away. Just like an aircraft heading one way, on a destination. In my own opinion, this is way more plausible than a secret rocket test in the middle of a thunderstorm.

Sometimes there are coincedences.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Please check the spectrum of RAMJET engines. Keep in mind as well scale vs. acoustic pitch as I feel all that was heard was the testing of larger scale engine. To me it sounds like a thruster very clearly and the blue flash is consistent with RAMJET or even Plasma Rocket.

Ok I did, with the same program and identical settings on the analyzer, and here are the results:

Ramjet video:

Original OP video:

I can't see how those are the same. The ramjet one doesn't even show harmonic type banding, and it has much higher frequency content. Even the low end in the 40 to 100 Hz range is different and not as saturated. Nope. Don't think that's it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

I believe that she would have to be right next door to the launch facility. Do you think that they would know of a rocket test next door. I am sure it wouldn't be the first time living right next to this kind of installation. They seem like they would be more experienced with launches.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Here is a video of what Haarp sounds like.....tune out the high pitch sounds and listen to the background noise....it is a rumbling that sounds a lot like this! Personally, I believe the military is testing some kind of weapon.....I heard this last year, but it didn't last as long.

edit on 21-3-2011 by StealthyKat because: correction

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronto
Could be underground tunneling equipment[from DUMB] .Years ago there were sounds in the UK seemingly emanating from underground, people said it sounded like huge turning wheels [boring equipment ?] Maybe could be huge blow torch [laser ?]boring equipment ,they said the ground and house was shaking also

That's what I think it was, some sort of a plasma vortex drill that ruptured the surface, created a flash as the plasma escaped the vacuum in front of the bore and they had to stop the rig.

It's an interesting thought anyway, I really am not sure what the sustained sound was from.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Sounds like the worlds largest hair drier.
Or the sound of the tunneling machines of the molemen.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Nice work. The only thing that I am left with is that it is something larger or moving massive amounts of air. Perhaps a rocket booster test analysis would produce more similar results. There are many people here scratching heads trying to get to the bottom of this.

edit on 21-3-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by eatfleshzombie
i posted in another thread...but feel i should post again here...im in milwaukee wi...and yesterday my family and i heard this exact noise for about 30-45 minutes...nonstop... this is really starting to worry me...

Can you tell us the time that happened? Also, how was the weather in that moment?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ok, havent figured out how to get the youtube number so this might not work lol But notice toward the end it sounds almost identical? If the headwind is equal to the airspeed a plane will remain stationary, a little more wind and it will move backwards. When they fly by, it shakes the house which was reported with the video. It just sounds so similar to an engine. I can't see it relating to earthquakes...I know quakes have a boom sound or a low rumble like thunder with the waves but this is incredibly loud and consistant. The flash of light would be a cause of sonic boom but then you would here the "boom" and it would have to go at an incredible speed. There are so many new crafts by the government that are classified so of course we would be clueless to the sounds.

Heres the link in case it doesn't work
www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-3-2011 by innervision0730 because: Video didnt post

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi everyone, I am the original filmer of this video. Sorry for the total freak out during it, I was certain at the time it was a tornado which is why My kids ended up in the bathtub with a mattress over them, and for those who are asking why I didn't go out and investigate, Again, I thought it might be a tornado, I have 4 small children, and I am responsible for them and their safety, I am not going to gal-avant around looking for God knows what, Plus it was freaking scary at the moment. Location: Tallahassee Florida. Yes I do live 4 miles south of the airport. Lived here for 20 years and never heard anything like it. I will mention a few things for everyone to keep in mind. 1). This sound was reported to be heard and felt extremely far south of me as well, I think the woodville and crawfordville areas which is about 15 to 20 miles away. Which would put those people 25 miles or more from the airport. 2). There were many calls that went to 911. 3). it made the news with the explanation of "Ducting" Thunder. 4). I called the Airport and talked to a director there, They said there were no planes being tested, only a fedex plane took off. They also asked me to send them a copy of the Video!.. 5). I dont know weather this is related or not, But the weather on the 8th (the night before) reported "Military Chaff" during the news. I have to admit, I knew nothing of Haarp, Chemtrails, or anything, My uncle told me to do a google search on that a day or so after the event. Honestly, I wish it were a plane. Tallahassee is a very small town, we have a tiny airport, and there are no other facilities of that type anywhere around here, We live in the forest pretty much, I have recently (Since I posted the video to get some answers) been called redneck, hillbilly and everything else you can think of, which doesn't bother me at all, Maybe I am, But nevertheless, I am not satisfied with the answers we got from the "Weather man" here. and the airport confirmed no planes doing that. If you have any specific questions, feel free to let me know, I will try to recall as much as I can. I do know that some of my friends about 20 miles away all locked themselves in their bathroom, but were commenting on facebook about it while it was happening, Saying oh my lord Tornado. But the news said No Tornado and Non expected. Anyway, Let me know if anyone comes up with something plausible. Thanks From Tallahassee

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok I found this sound regarding an earthquake which people did experience and I think I read they did too in this video mildly. For some reason it wasn't recorded so I have no idea but it does sound just like it as well. Listen to #2 This site also has all kinds of sounds with nature (caves,lava,quakes,insects etc)

www.findsounds.com...
edit on 21-3-2011 by innervision0730 because: Error

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by daisyjays78

Hey daisyjays78, welcome aboard and thank you for the reporting! I am curious just how many people in your vicinity heard this, and have been talking with others? What are some of the speculations going on? I bet they are not as colorful as our ATS'ers angles

Has anyone mentioned any sounds coming from the nearby cave systems in Marriana? In a pondering effort I was curious about any reports of sounds/rumbles from the caves. Here is my post on it?

Thanks, and the other subjects you mention can be found here using the ATS search button, upper right, plenty of info!

Peace,
spec
edit on 21-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Hi Spec,
Well, once the noise ended we got in the van and decided to drive toward town to see if anything was going on, We saw several abandoned cars on the side of road, My neighbor was one of them, She thought a tornado was coming and flew off the road and ran to another neighbors house. Not sure how many people experienced it, but enough for the news to make a weather statement telling everyone there were no Tornados. It was about a 20 mile range i'd say, maybe more but just not sure. Marianna is about 60 miles from us going west, I didnt really look into that. During the whole thing I could just see the movie twister and that wired roaring noise and the whole scene about the "Backbuilding", But i guess it wasn't that. the 911 operator told me that they were getting lots of calls about it. Thats all I know so far.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
web.mit.edu...

This is what they hear...This is what it sounds like.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Thanks

60 miles may just take the cave notion out, but man that vid sure sounded like your sounds.
Out of curiosity, I am going to call Marianna, and see if any unusual sounds have been reported from the caves.
It is odd so many similar reports on these rumbles are coming in from all over the globe. I am not sure if something is really going down world wide or if more people are just tuned in these days and chatting/reporting online about it collectively. Strange days....

Peace,
spec

ETA: I called the Marianna cave system rangers and there have been NO REPORTS of rumbling or noises, so I guess that takes that speculation out of the equation.

edit on 21-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hi Daisy! Welcome to ATS.

I am in Tallahassee also, and I asked some of my friends in Woodville and Crawfordville, and I haven't found anybody that heard this yet, but I believe you, because I did see the story on WCTV. Are you out Springhill Road? Could this have been an airboat or someone working on an engine like a racecar? Honestly, I don't think it sounds like either one, but the video isn't as good as your personal experience, so I thought I would ask anyway.

At the airport, the jets do a "run up" to test their engines before a takeoff, it is normally only about 30 seconds, and it wouldn't be at full power unless they were having some type of problem they needed to check out. I know that FedEx jet takes off at full power and rattles my house everynight at 11:30, and I am probably 15 miles from the airport, so I can only imagine how it sounds at your house. Any possiblity it was the FedEx jet running some diagnostics? The airport director wouldn't necessarily know about that if it was part of a routine pre-flight.

There are also the T1 trainers that have been coming and going this week. Have you seen them? Was this sound different than those?

Munson Slough also runs directly through where you live, and Wakulla Springs does have a cave network directly below you.. If it was related to the spring though, surely there would have been evidence over at the state park, either a water drop or a water rise, or a period of silt and contamination. No way that 20 minutes of noise and shaking would have been unapparent at the Spring if it was related in any way.

I have been through tornadoes in Missouri and Kansas, and your video sounds exactly like a tornado, I can completely understand why you were worried, and it looks like you did the right thing the whole time.
I only ask the other questions to rule out all other plausible sources.
edit on 21-3-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sounds exactly like an exploded gas line I heard a few years back...I kept looking up waiting to see the jet...It never came. I was 30 miles away and I could hear the leak like it was right above me.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join