It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida-March 2011!Wow! Eerie 20 Minute, Loud Rumbling Sound *Video*

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AquaImage13

Also, it is about a 3 to 4 ft flame spraying out of the pipe, like a huge torch and the pressure is un-frekin-believable. Sounds just like an f-16 flyover hitting his afterburners.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It brings to mind vents opening in the earth and steam or gas or air being released.

Can the dwellers in the hollow Earth be opening their vents for some fresh air?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

I'm in Pensacola as well. I do hear the same rumble but it only ever lasts 30 seconds to a minute. However, I've seen black triangles. I've seen UFOs. I've seen plenty of non-normal air-craft in the region whilst living here...but I've NEVER, NEVER had a "20 minute rumble." At most maybe one or two minutes.

Always moving, always growing and leaving in sound. I'm in the direct flight path of aircraft landing at NAS during bad weather from the west/south west. The audio has NEVER been like it was in this video. EVER. I always go outside to see the source if possible. Usually turns out to be an F-18 running low engines on his approach. While we do have jets here, it is primarily a training facility - more helicopters and prop planes than jets.

However, two months ago, I saw Area-51 style govt busses exiting at Pine Forest Rd. Heading to NAS. Solid white, no markings, solid black windows. US Govt tags with no numbers. People in the windows were barely visable only because the sun was setting and shining through the bus. I saw silhouettes of civilian outfits, including hoodies & sock hats... AC down to low inside...?

EDIT: Natural Gas Bleed sounds reasonable explanation, but wouldn't they have come forth by now and said "Yeah we were doing work."
edit on 21-3-2011 by Foxe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
it is the sound of confusion,the sound of the lord who cometh.
he really does make these sounds when hes rapturing someone.
The bad guys are very afraid when it happens.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Please check the spectrum of RAMJET engines. Keep in mind as well scale vs. acoustic pitch as I feel all that was heard was the testing of larger scale engine. To me it sounds like a thruster very clearly and the blue flash is consistent with RAMJET or even Plasma Rocket.

Add: After watching the video a few more times. I have noticed that the light forms a sphere and if you take that sphere of light and reduce it's size based on the arch it would place you close to ground level. I am convinced this was a ground based rocket, booster test of new technology. I say of new technology simply because shuttle rockets boost for only 8minutes. Plasma or other could potentially boost for longer durations.

edit on 21-3-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by discl0sur3

One of three Air Force Global Strike Command B-2 Spirit bombers returning to base at Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri

i.dailymail.co.uk...

I just heard one right this second. can't explain why the sound lasted so long though.
edit on 113131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

I think you get a prise. I just found the B-2's flight path.

Six hero pilots return home safe and sound from a bombing mission to Libya which saw them in the cockpit for an incredible 25 hours.
Three B-2 Spirit bombers, piloted by two men each, made it back after the 11,418-mile round trip from the Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri - where they are kept in special hangars - to Libya, where they hit targets on forces loyal to Colonel Gaddafi and back again.
At $2.1bn, they are the most expensive warplanes in the world and rarely leave their climate-controlled hangars. But when it does, the B-2 bomber makes a spectacularly effective start to a war - including during this weekend's aerial attack on Libya's air defences.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/838e76332db9.jpg[/atsimg]
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13 68337/Libya-crisis-B2-stealth-bombers-25-hour-flight-Missouri-Tripoli.html

I know that the flight path is a little north but I seen one of these puppies fly at Scott AFB last summer and they are loud as hell. Full bore and flying low, these things would wake anyone up. Their flight path could have been a little south due to weather or something. I believe this is the sound we are all amazed by. I am convinced and the case is closed for me.

EDIT: Notice the weather in the op's video. Bad weather = flight diversion.

edit on 21-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: link sorry

edit on 21-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: grammar

edit on 21-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: EDIT: Notice the weather in the op's video. Bad weather= flight diversion.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hey guys I live in Mexico Beach FL and I haven't heard any rumbling or experienced any shaking in the past few weeks. I live right next to Tyndall AFB and I constantly hear some kind of low flying jet but NEVER for the amount of time in the vid and when I DO here a jet it normally has that doppler affect like a moving train. I'll be happy to keep everyone posted on whats going on in this area but so far nada.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The video of the bomber has audio variations not explainable in the OP's youtube link. The original source would appear to be stationary as the harmonics are consistent (slightly varied as a rocket or torch). In addition you can hear the bomber cutting through the air making high pitched sound in flight.

This was not HAARP nor was it anything sinister. It was and I am 100% positive a rocket test. I am closing the book on this thread.

-Regards

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Just to let you know guys that there's another existing thread talking about the same rumbling sound that seems to have been heard from various and many places along the East Coast

Here

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRemedial

This was not HAARP nor was it anything sinister. It was and I am 100% positive a rocket test. I am closing the book on this thread.

-Regards

So are they testing rockets in all these various places Mr. Youdidn'tseeacamelyousawahorse?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here is a video of some new HAARP info that has been found. Pretty interesting stuff that pretty much proves they are involved in wx modification. Maybe someone can find something to do with this sound.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

How about a more plausible story. Like a global mission by B-2's. They might not be flying in formation. I think the flight path and the timing speaks for itself.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am not making comment on sounds heard from various places around the globe. Those very well could be exactly what you are speaking of with regards to B-2's. I am making comment on this video which is sustained sound with accompanying flash of light and sudden loss of audio without gradual fade.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRemedial

I do not think that a rocket would be launched in a thunderstorm.

I am not trying to sound a- holish. But this one speaks for itself. In my own opinion here. People do not want the real answers. People want to believe it is a ufo or something. Not necessarily you, but these pilots could have been flying low on purpose, like Tom Cruise did in Top Gun. Something to give the people somehting to talk about.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

You might be on to something, but you would have to plot a "Great Arc" flight path, not a straight line path. Aircraft don't plot their long distance routes on a flat map, the plot them on a globe, and it doesn't look like you would expect. Plot the Kansas City to Libya route on a globe with a string, and then lay the string on a map and pull it to an arc. See if that arc can follow the plots of where people heard this rumbling. It might be very illustrative!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
To everyone that witnesses this rumbling odd sound, would you like to help "Under Water" and answer few questions for the location map?

Any help will be much appreciated.
So, here are the questions that have to be put in this thread

1. the exact location
2. the time it happened
3. how long it lasted
4. do your best to describe the sound, was it long and constant with no fade in/ fade out? was it pulsating or rhythmic? did the ground shake or vibrate the whole time?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Why not test a new design of rocket in the rain? Maybe that is one of the criteria for such a test, to establish the viability of plasma rockets or other in damp atmospheric conditions. Scientists generally want to know how things work in various environmental conditions.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I HEARD THIS MARCH 19th! I actually woke up my husband and my oldest daughter and asked them what they thought it was. It was incredibly loud and went on for well over 1/2 hour before I went to sleep again.

It was after midnight in San Francisco CA near Sutro Tower on Twin Peaks - a really really loud hum. It was a stormy night and there had been wind and rain and even an unusual tornado warning within the previous 24 hours and went on all weekend but That really loud hum drowned it all out and was very very weird and unusual.

I can't believe there is an ATS thread ... or many - well of course there are... Should have guessed.

I can tell you it wasn't a plane or a tunnel drill - it was definitely coming from above. And on such a stormy night I couldn't see anything but rain clouds - there were no lights what ever it was. And it was from more than just wind in the tower - it was bigger than that - bigger and from more directions.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
first let me say "hello all", longtime lurker here. i gotta say these are strange times indeed. i saw this on youtube and thought i would share. Possibly connected???

Disregard. this video is on another thread. my first post is a fail.....lol.
edit on 21-3-2011 by sukatash070 because: already a thread on video

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think they would of informed people ahead of time if they were testing rockets or whatever.

And what was the flash?You saw a flash then the sound faded like it left.The flash lit up the whole sky.Since when do engines light up the whole sky?And if the engine was running already then what was the flash?And why did it stay in one spot all that time?Someone should talk to the girl in the video to see if there is a military base or air port behind her house.I think she would have mentioned something though.

Or maybe it was a ufo?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join