It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimatum for NWO - Benjamin Fulford March 18 (Important)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
::::: Troll Free Zone :::::

I know this is a debunkers website, but I also feel that this topic needs to be adressed more openly. We, luckily, live in a world where we still are able to speculate and speak out about what may be happening in the world. There are many crazed accusations because of this freedom, but do not let them drown out the cries of those in the know.

I have listened to Benjamin Fulford in the past, and was fairly impressed with many things that he had said. He brings up very important points, and I must say that I share a similar perspective.

We are in grave times, and there is much going behind the scenes - I assure you very little of it is good in nature.

I urge you to watch this video, just five minutes out of your time.

Thank you.

edit on 20-3-2011 by ThinkingCap because: EDIT DATE

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It's just a small detail, but these videos were relased on 18th March, not 20th.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is almost EXACTLY the same thing Benjamin Fulford said 8-10 years ago, just after 9/11... except that he's now including the Japan quake in his rant.

I want to believe him, I really do, but if what he was saying was true, he wouldn't still be saying the same stuff he did then. He said that one of the groups was a highly trained group of "ninja assassins" that would be able to take out every one of the elitists and that there was a plan to do so if they didn't stop their meddling ways.

I'm sure you can find the videos on youtube if you dig around... this one sounds JUST like those did from around 2001-2002.

If ONLY there was some group that was working to stop the madness, I'm sure most at ATS would sign up. As it stands, I think ATS is one of the last frontiers for stopping the corporatocracy and TPTB.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I gotta say I agree with most of the things he said except we caused the earthquake in Japan although I do not have contact with ex-cia, kgb,ect. as he claims he does. So if in fact he has credible sources many of the things he says make perfect sense to me since I have done my own research on the matter.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I feel this area is not covered much here at ATS and it is well accepted by myself. "Free Born or not we are all the same, maybe not in stature but as humans." I am darn well sure TPTB would hate to live as most, but we all need to be on the same level. And as bad as it sounds it "IS" a 1 world unity, but the current method is like the old Soviet Union.

At this point in the game "we" humanity need a mediator, and something not bound to this planet/dimension. "Or we will destroy ourselves.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I agree with the ninja assassin statement. He is only a man attempting to express an Idea, like all of us given that responsibility we are bound to say something wrong or not legitimate.

Though if an Anti-reich society did exist, we sure as hell wouldn't be hearing CNN speak of them or their actions.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Fulford hasn't given up his drug habit it seems. I wonder if his ramblings of cutting off the US Government for funds related to war applies to the tomahawk missiles they just sent into Libya? lol

What exactly did his giant freedom Mafia do besides giving the "NWO" a deadline?

new topics

top topics

join