It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Israel admits to abducting Palestinian engineer in Ukraine

page: 1
16
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Israel admits to abducting Palestinian engineer in Ukraine


www.jpost.com

Israel admitted to abducting a Palestinian engineer from the Gaza Strip during a visit to Ukraine last month, a partial lifting of a gag order revealed Sunday.

Ukrainian police said they were investigating the disappearance last month, “under unknown circumstances,” of Dirar Abu Sisi, 42.
(visit the link for the full news article)


Related News Links:
www.haaretz.com




posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anyone remember that Palestinian from Gaza that went missing in Europe and no one knew what the hell happened to him?

Conspiracy was, he was the lead electrical engineer in Gaza, and Israel abducted him to damage the Gaza Strips energy supply. There was no evidence at the time of him being abducted by Israelis/Mossad agents, and was dismissed by a bunch of people.

Well folks, seems Israel was behind his disappearance after all. If it was part of an investigation, wouldn't it be better for Israel to ask the Ukraine to extradite him, rather then use clandestine operations to bring him back? No, we're dealing with a bunch of thugs who don't recognize border lines.

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If a Palestinian did this to an Israeli, the Israelis would be weeping over their candles in an endless vigil while fighters dropped bombs over Palestinian residential areas and Israeli commandos invaded peoples' houses.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BiGGz
 


Seems to me isreal has never respected border lines, that's why theirs keeps expanding. I am surprised mossad didn't just use british passports and assassinate him. Oh wait, they probably needed to torture some information out of him. So they know where to send the next bombs to hurt the grid the most next time they decide to send some flying.
edit on Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:18:55 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Hey at least they're honest, you gotta respect that.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Hey at least they're honest, you gotta respect that.


Honest? If someone stole my kid, and waited for a month to give him back, the first thing to pop up in my mind is how honest they are.




posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by binomialtheorem
 


Well yeah, but would you rather never hear about your kid again and have the person responsible deny it, or would you at least want to have some closure, even if it is months later?



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Conspiracy that came true, and only a few posts. Gee I wonder why they chose now to let this cat out of the bag?



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by binomialtheorem
 


Well yeah, but would you rather never hear about your kid again and have the person responsible deny it, or would you at least want to have some closure, even if it is months later?


I admit the closure is fine, I just wouldn't describe the person as honest.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by binomialtheorem
 


Yeah I guess after hearing about many of the "missing people" and the "heart attacks" and the "suicides" in the USA on ATS, seeing this just made me appreciate the honesty, which I can see is somewhat strange.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by BiGGz
 


Seems to me isreal has never respected border lines, that's why theirs keeps expanding. I am surprised mossad didn't just use british passports and assassinate him. Oh wait, they probably needed to torture some information out of him. So they know where to send the next bombs to hurt the grid the most next time they decide to send some flying.
edit on Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:18:55 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)


Israel doesnt have to respect borders as they are GODS choosen ones remember. This whole world is theirs as their god told them it is. We ordinary humans have no true claim over any land in their eyes.
For only they will enter the kindom of heaven.

Its about time the world stops feeling guilty about the jews and WW2 and stops letting the jews use WW2 as an excuse for the mossad to kidnap & murder anyone they choose without a trial.
There seems to one law for the JEWS and another law for the rest of us.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by BiGGz
 


Seems to me isreal has never respected border lines, that's why theirs keeps expanding. I am surprised mossad didn't just use british passports and assassinate him. Oh wait, they probably needed to torture some information out of him. So they know where to send the next bombs to hurt the grid the most next time they decide to send some flying.
edit on Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:18:55 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)


No. They keep expanding because neighboring Arab countries like Syria, Lebanon and (previously), Eqypt keep attacking them.

Don't attack someone and then cry when you get a bloody nose.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
If a Palestinian did this to an Israeli, the Israelis would be weeping over their candles in an endless vigil while fighters dropped bombs over Palestinian residential areas and Israeli commandos invaded peoples' houses.


That's because Israeli's value their lives.

Arab parents will convince their children to strap bombs to their chests and send them off to a border crossing.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr
 


Ummm.... What does any of those countries have to do with palestine?



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr
 


And isrealis will continue to convince their children to write "loveletters" on bombs that they drop on arabs. They will continue to teach their children that anyone that don't agree with isreal's ways are nazis that want to wipe jews off the face of the earth.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by nightbringr
 


Ummm.... What does any of those countries have to do with palestine?


Well, since they have techinically had all of Palestine (which was a British ruled colony, not Palestinian self-ruled), since the time of Israels inception, the land they have gained since then has been from Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and Eqypt.

You made a point of saying their borders have expanded. So i very effectively answered your question. They did not increase due to more Palestinian land aquired.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by nightbringr
 


And isrealis will continue to convince their children to write "loveletters" on bombs that they drop on arabs. They will continue to teach their children that anyone that don't agree with isreal's ways are nazis that want to wipe jews off the face of the earth.


And have a look at this video. It was designed and produced by Hamas and targets school children of ages 4 to 10. They are made to hate Jews from birth. Please show me somthing the Jews make that is nearly as sickening. Ill be waiting.

www.youtube.com...

But of course you wont watch it.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Hey at least they're honest, you gotta respect that.


Only after the fact.....



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr
 


If you don't have anything relevant to post pertaining to the topic, please go elsewhere and start a argument there. We're not talking about Syria, Lebanon or Jordan. We're talking about a Palestinian man who was kidnapped abroad.

Do you have a opinion on the relevant matter at hand?



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2011 by BiGGz because: del



new topics

top topics



 
16
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join