It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So whens it reach the UK? (Radioactive cloud)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
As the title says, whens the ETA of the radiation from the Japanese plant due to reach the UK?, and what if any precautions are you taking?, not believing the TPTB about the true scale of the leak. Just how safe do you feel?
edit on 20-3-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Im posting from my bunker!

No but seriously I doubt there will be any amount of radiation large enough to effect us here in the uk!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Personally i'm not sure if we will be at risk here in the uk with regards to the leaking radiation and i hope im right.

Don't trust tptb at all though but in this case i don't think we will be affected.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
gah double post ---
edit on 20-3-2011 by michael_vts because: double post

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
It's not going to hit the UK any time soon if at all , your more likely to be hit by a kamikaze pigeon ...., best stay indoors!
In the meantime I'm off to enjoy the lovely fresh air.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Regardless of the level or types of radioactive materials falling from the sky, you (we) will all be assured that it's safe by the British Brainwashing Corporation, and other governmental stooges , such as the John Gummer incident over BSE Mad Cow disease. Don't worry, radiation is good for you, lol, say's the governments media machine.

Get out there, pay your taxes, obey without question, no thinking required, let us do the thinking for you, just concern yourself about Wayne Rooney's foot.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chaztekno

Chaz you obviously don't remember Chernobyl. When that went belly up the radiation cloud travelled over us (I live virtually in the middle of England) now if you believed the authorities the only danger was from welsh sheep. They stopped selling welsh lamb for a period of time. Now think just one moment, Chernobyl is East of the British Isles, so the radiation cloud travelling West had to go over England to get to Wales. Now I don't think a radiation cloud could travel over England and suddenly decide to land on Wales. Chernobyl is a hell of a lot closer than Japan so we all got a good exposure when that went. Just that the authorities didn't want to tell us. Say "la vie" if it comes it comes we can do nothing about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
few projections here for ya.

www.irsn.fr

jet stream sim

rad map

top topics

join