It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent Protests in America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If the anti-amercan, university aged revolutionary types got all worked up by marxist organizers, the average american would go through many bags of microwave popcorn watching them get carted off to jail while cleaning every gun in their gun cabinets as a nightly ritual.
Where would they protest, in DC? Nobody would care, there's always some useless protest going on there. Don't see it happening.

The uniqueness of protests in the ME countries are that it never happened before, they never were allowed to openly protest their govts or speak out against them. We love hating our govt here and vent on it on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexs
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

i say again does any one in the US remember when the national guard gunned down the unarmed students at their campus over the Vietnam war . go check your own history enough said

Good response, yes I remember what happened at Kent State.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
one of the darkest days, Kent State. have you ever noticed how much time we dedicate to the Negatives of Life versus the Positives of Life... ? what, is being good --- Boring >?<
I really wish we had a section that would put a smile on my face, but then again -- the world is ending is always more gripping than a 12 year old re-writes the theory of relativity. the world ends gets my eyeballs. I guess that makes me ATS Material.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join