It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi: Libya preparing for a long war! - Start of WW3?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi said his people were preparing for a long war and would defeat the Western nations which attacked his forces with air strikes overnight.

Video and Source here.

Gaddafi, in power for four decades, sounded defiant, saying repeatedly he would not be forced out of by a "crusader alliance" led by the United States, Britain and France. In a speech broadcast on state television, he said: "These are only terrorist actions, but those who will succeed are those who belong to the land, the one on the land is the one who will win the conflict. "You are unjust, you are the aggressors, you are beasts, you are criminals. Your countries are against you. There are protests everywhere in Europe, in America against the steps you're taking against the innocent Libyan people. The people are with us, even your people are with us. All the people on earth are against you. "You will fail like how Hitler failed, Napoleon failed, Mussolini failed. All tyrants fall under the feet of the people. This is the era of the people and the great Gaddafi revolution".

A somewhat just but also hypocritical statement from Gaddafi referring to France, Britain and America as Tyrants. I agree that something should indeed be done but with the over-saturation of coverage from the mainstream media how can we get a clear and unbiased political picture of the current events unfolding?

The answer unfortunately is we can't. The most I can do at the moment is sit back and observe which pains me when whatever I observe is likely warped and tainted.

I feel like we are seeing the start of World war 3, I believe that there is a strong possibility that all this revolt was started up in middle eastern countries with the hopes of starting world war 3.

The way I look at it, it is obvious that in certain countries in the middle east, if there is uprising then civilians will be killed. This is observable thanks to history (although also warped). So if there is a country that has resources (Libya has oil for instance) then it would not surprise me in the slightest if TPTB decided to spark up some revolution in these countries in the hopes that civilians will get killed meaning that TPTB can make use of their most favourite disguise... World police.

I really think we are seeing the start of WW3 and like the two world wars before it it is going to be a war with an economic and blackops like political agenda. We could be seeing the start of the last war before the last big movement towards one world government and globalisation.

Are we seeing the final stages of the NWO plan being carried out? World War 3 will make for some nice depopulation and power shifting!

Any thoughts?

-TU

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Who would back Libya?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RANDOMguess

Other surrounding Arab countries, look on ATS now, things are popping up.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

No-one would need to.

If the current situation works out for NATO forces then just wait until some more civilians get killed by their government or military, even if not at all related to the government or military then NATO forces will definitely be likely to say something.

All they have to do is wait until they can start a war with someone who DOES have people to back them then BAM. WW3. Looking at the big picture it is quite easy to see!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

anyone who wanted their oil - they´re just not backing its leader !

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Someone here on ATS threw it out there of her/his own theory that MABUS was infact general Muammar Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi. Interesting indeed.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Skittle because: I cant type

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Arab countries are doing the same thing they did during Iraq. They all wanted Sadaam out behind the scenes as they knew he was a lunatic too but in public they wouldn't say what they felt as that would tick off the rest of the arab street. They put up the show of alliance at all costs to the people. I guarantee you the "foreign fighters" are now heading to Libya to get a shot at the "West" once again.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

No-one would need to.

If the current situation works out for NATO forces then just wait until some more civilians get killed by their government or military, even if not at all related to the government or military then NATO forces will definitely be likely to say something.

All they have to do is wait until they can start a war with someone who DOES have people to back them then BAM. WW3. Looking at the big picture it is quite easy to see!

I don't think it is ever that easy to see the big picture in war, if it was....I think a sh1t load less people would risk there life's fighting in them.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well if you observe the real motivation and agendas behind the last two world wars then you will find it a lot easier to recognise patterns in potential new world wars.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If this is the start of World Ward Three.. or the next "Humanitarian Mission" we began.. the fact is that this will have lasting complications.. anytime you Launch an Assault on a country it will have further repercussions

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
anybody here know George Carlin the comedian? Im guessing some of you do...most of what he said was almost prophetic and this is

what he said in an interview on a radio talk show: " Oh yeah...by the way...the moslems are going to win...they

reproduce more than us, they've got nothing to loose and time is on their side...and some of you are going to be

alive to feel the blade. " Seems pretty accurate no?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
If this is the start of World Ward Three.. or the next "Humanitarian Mission" we began.. the fact is that this will have lasting complications.. anytime you Launch an Assault on a country it will have further repercussions

Further repercussions will result in great change. Although usually TPTB prefer as little change as possible they need some drastic change at the moment to carry out the last steps of their ultimate goal, one world government.

Dramatic change and complication is needed in order to completely revolutionise the current world power hierarchy.

WW3 will mean depopulation and it will also open up opportunities for military campaigns which will have great potential for shifts in power.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Further repercussions will result in great change. Although usually TPTB prefer as little change as possible they need some drastic change at the moment to carry out the last steps of their ultimate goal, one world government.

Dramatic change and complication is needed in order to completely revolutionise the current world power hierarchy.

WW3 will mean depopulation and it will also mean the opportunities for military campaigns which will have great potential for shifts in power.

Quite So.. i've followed the 'One World Government' closely i know what their 'Main Plan Is'

i'm just saying.. that even if this isn't there final surge.. the repercussions will be longer lasting then people who think they are going on a 'Humanitarian Mission'

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
This is the same guy who, once upon a time, when faced with US aggression dealt with it by spouting braggadocio and making ultimatums. The story of that is as follows:

In January 1986 Gaddafi proclaimed a "line of death" across the Gulf of Sidra, warning that if American ships or planes crossed that line they would be destroyed. In March the U.S. responded with Operation Prairie Fire, consisting of 45 ships and 200 planes. Aircraft from the Sixth Fleet's three carriers, Saratoga, Coral Sea and America, made forays across the "line of death." Then three surface vessels crossed the line, supported by planes overhead and Los Angeles-class attack submarines beneath the surface. On Monday, March 24, the Libyans fired several SA-5 surface-to-air missiles, but none came close to hitting an American target because they were diverted by jamming devices carried by EA-6B Prowler aircraft. Vice Admiral Frank Kelso, Sixth Fleet's commander, waited until dark to respond. A pair of A-6 Intruders from the America hit a Libyan attack boat with HARMs (high-speed anti-radiation missiles). Several more Libyan vessels venturing near the fleet the following morning were struck, with one confirmed destroyed. Reagan congratulated the airmen and sailors of the Sixth Fleet, some of whom wore "Terrorist Buster" t-shirts and buttons, for a job well done, and on Thursday, March 28, the naval "exercises" were concluded. There were no American casualties; 56 Libyans had been killed.

Source

This isn't going to start WW3. It probably won't even be a blip on the radar. He said "no mas" before. IMO he will do the same again. If there is any chance of saving his own skin, he will.

Oh, but of interest, from the same source:

In 1986, CIA and State Department political officers proposed encouraging a coup against Muammar Gaddafi -- a plan supported by CIA Director William Casey, National Security Adviser John Poindexter, and Secretary of State George Shultz. President Reagan authorized a campaign of disinformation and destabilization which included CIA operations to aid and abet Libyan dissidents and exiles. The CIA and NSC leaked false information about Gaddafi, implying that he was impotent, insane, and a cross-dresser. The campaign came under fire when the Washington Post revealed the details of the scheme on October 2, 1986.

So... when it's all said and done... who really knows anything?

~Heff

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
power to the people,
wherever they may be.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If Gaddafi was an ATS member and makes all those declarations in a thread, I would ask him to post links and sources to support his predictions.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton mentioned that this was UN Resolution 1973

I started wondering what happened in 1973. Seems the last Arab/Israeli war took place that year. A couple of Arab nations (Egypt, Syria, maybe more) invaded Israel or vice versa.

It was called the Yom Kippur war. as it took place on the holiest days for Judaism.

Is there a reason for the number 1973? I do not know....will arab nations attack Israel like in 1973? I do not know

Also, the WTC was opened in 1973

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This is a worrying comment from a news reportwww.abc.net.au...
Basically it is from Russia
"Russia, who abstained from voting on the UN resolution, has called for an end to "indiscriminate use of force" by foreign states, the foreign ministry said in a statement.

And so it begins.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

What does this mean?

Jamie

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
on a serious note... i wonder when and who is going to set off the first nuke, and who is going to get hit? isn't it a little wee bit too convienient that all the elite world leaders are in Paris(or underground somewhere) right now? convieniently as North/Central America are getting blanketed in the winds from Japan...

didn't everything happen just a little bit too fast this past week and a bit?

i mean Japan earthquake/tsunami and annihilation of the Japanese economy, and what did it end up being? i lost count... all 6 reactors damaged? with two meltdowns!(that we know of)

-one being uranium radiation which can be blocked with iodine pills, but wait, WTF, USA and Canadian gov have just imposed a mandatory doctors prescription for iodine, and taken it off every pharmacy shelf in either country.

-the other being of mox fuel radiation with is 2 MILLION times more dangerous then regular uranium. incase you were wondering, no little pill is going to save you from mox fuel, and actually nothing will. exposure=damage.

if i didn't know any better i'd say they are trying to kill us....oh wait they are!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join