It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It all depends on how u look at the situation.

as for me, i think he is very very VERY brilliant and impressive.....as brilliant and impressive as puppets can get.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Everyone knows why is president. Hell , if oprah went up for election she would get in.
The U.S wanted change and they could either have an old guy , a White idiotic women or a black well spoken man. An unpresidented number of African American voters turned out and mr Obama was elected.
Does J-Z follow American politics or did he base his backing purely on skin colour....??? Mmmmmm
He was the best of a bad bunch in my opinion but He happened to drop straight into a financial meltdown.

With that been said I would gladly swop our shower of s**t that we call a government in the u.k with the u.s administration.
you don't know how lucky you are.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Its all relative my dear watson,
Obama is so brilliant and impressive because George W. Bush was the president right before him
and George W. Bush pretty much had an ongoing smear campaign against him the whole time he
was president.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
What is so brillant and impressive about Obama when
SHTF all over the place and he takes a vacation to Rio.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Taking over a country that was left bankrup,with a financial crisis,left by a 8 years of accomplishments of George BUSH??......not mentioning his drinking problem.....and u mention teleprompters,so its ok to fall into words like BUshisms?????ho,,,forgot....he never got Osama Bin Laden,and he promised that to the american people.besides in all those years of wars,trillions were spend, to found out Iraq didnt have WMD????...So lets see ,a new president inherited all this,and we the people want him to solve ALL OF THIS IN months after his taking over??...mmmm...This is a lot more than have just a new kind of guy in office,the previous damage to the economy reaches deeply into the system.

Very pathetic. Very expected, but still pathetic.

George Bush did what he thought was right for the country. Obama is just a bumbling idiot, being the Commander-in-Chief is nothing like community organizing, and Obama is showing it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljonesyuk
Everyone knows why is president. Hell , if oprah went up for election she would get in.
The U.S wanted change and they could either have an old guy , a White idiotic women or a black well spoken man. An unpresidented number of African American voters turned out and mr Obama was elected.
Does J-Z follow American politics or did he base his backing purely on skin colour....??? Mmmmmm
He was the best of a bad bunch in my opinion but He happened to drop straight into a financial meltdown.

With that been said I would gladly swop our shower of s**t that we call a government in the u.k with the u.s administration.
you don't know how lucky you are.

Do you really think we are lucky as US citizens? Middle class pays all the taxes, poor people take all those taxes and rich people don't pay taxes. Sounds like a very unlucky situation for us here

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
George Bush did what he thought was right for the country. Obama is just a bumbling idiot...

I find it hilarious that the names in the WH have changed but the rhetoric against the Prez remains the same. Partisan politics, great for a Sunday afternoon during NFL off season.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Sounds exactly like the situation over here , apart from we have a massive influx of let's say 'none u.k born' nationals who are allowed to move to our tiny island by our pathetic government. These people then claim benefits hand over fist , which inturn make my taxes keep on rising .
We also have a huge number of uk born lazy scum bags too who drain the country dry.
We are an island ...... There is only so much space but we never shut the doors.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ljonesyuk

Wow other than the island part it sounds like both our boats are sinking from similar leaks.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocha123
Taking over a country that was left bankrup,with a financial crisis,left by a 8 years of accomplishments of George BUSH??......not mentioning his drinking problem.....and u mention teleprompters,so its ok to fall into words like BUshisms?????ho,,,forgot....he never got Osama Bin Laden,and he promised that to the american people.besides in all those years of wars,trillions were spend, to found out Iraq didnt have WMD????...So lets see ,a new president inherited all this,and we the people want him to solve ALL OF THIS IN months after his taking over??...mmmm...This is a lot more than have just a new kind of guy in office,the previous damage to the economy reaches deeply into the system.

I'm sick and tired of people defending him about what he "inheritated". I wasn't particularily crazy about Bush either.....but let's face it this guy is a TOOL!!! How about the fact that he has spent more money than all the other Presidents COMBINED. or.....HOW ABOUT THE BAILOUT...yea that's it...with absolutely no regulation as WHERE THE MONEY WAS SUPPOSED to go!! Brilliant isn't he?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I have only partially read your opening post.
What makes Obama seem so brilliant and
impressive is the chemicals "they" are spraying
in our air,land,food and water!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

I have only partially read your opening post.
What makes Obama seem so brilliant and
impressive is the chemicals "they" are spraying
in our air,land,food and water!

I am not exactly sure where you are going with this comment...,however I'm tempted to make a THREAD OUT OF IT!!

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I see a product of their underground cloning and an entity there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join