It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Libya Prediction WW3

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I remember seeing a tv special some years back about nostradamus. It says a man in blue will rise from the middle east. Now who is the man in blue?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krzyzmo

Originally posted by feanor411
reply to post by digipulse

i wish i could be more specific about this....

in the mid-80s, my dad and a few of my uncles were into nostradamus pretty hardcore. they talked a lot about the "man in the blue turban," possibly the antichrist, i believe he was supposed to instigate the last big world war. i remember watching an hbo special about nostradamus, and they had footage of qaddafi wearing a blue turban (he was in the news at the time). did anybody else see this?

I remeber the blue tuban. There was a docu narrated by Orson Wells titled The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. The blue turban was mentioned at the end of the movie, along with WWlll

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by the5thcape

in the mid-80s, my dad and a few of my uncles were into nostradamus pretty hardcore. they talked a lot about the "man in the blue turban," possibly the antichrist, i believe he was supposed to instigate the last big world war. i remember watching an hbo special about nostradamus, and they had footage of qaddafi wearing a blue turban (he was in the news at the time). did anybody else see this?

I remeber the blue tuban. There was a docu narrated by Orson Wells titled The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. The blue turban was mentioned at the end of the movie, along with WWlll

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
I read a book about Nostradamus prophecies when I was 16. There was a bunch of prophecies that never took place too. How can one be sure this is the real deal?

I recall one in particular, something about a ray of light making a lot of people blind. I cant find a reference to quote here. But if you are familiar to his prophecies you know.

Some of them might be too veiled. Also you were reading a translation I'm sure, and the translator may've made mistakes. I don't know if he'd always been right, but I heard he predicted Stalin and Hitler. He also had a prediction about the 9/11 - something about "twin brothers' fall".

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

also re-done by the great Charlton Heston, I've seen both and both are good but i prefer Heston's over Wells.
Wells is awesome but i prefer Heston(maybe his voice) both are kinda hypnotizing ! (the man in the blue turbin is mabus)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

you are correct, but I believe the West is hated even more.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yes, I remember this show and the blue turban... But it always made me think of UN troops with their blue helmets. Makes more sense to me since the UN is acting like they have the right to do whatever (kill) they want in the world. The anti-christ being the NWO, one government ruling the world. Either way, same show different pony...
edit on 21-3-2011 by yayeeya because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

edit on 21-3-2011 by Xinthose because: haha lol, there's 9

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This same headline appears on every non WW111 event and will appear when Saudi Arabia has a war as well. It will come to nothing as usual.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Krzyzmo

That would be why Arabia is disunited. They all hate each other.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by religiousmurder

A Navi?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
It would be great if people provided the exact quatrain translation rather then someone's discription of...

Translation is kinda important don't ye guys think?

This is why Nostradamus and other "prophets" have no credibility....

Finally, someone with some common sense...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by letscit

Born October 21, 1949
10 + 24 + 1 949 = 1 983

1983, same year the OP book was published...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All i know is there is some crazy # going on in the world right now. We all need to do whatever we can to survive. WW3 is coming. There is no doubt in my mind. Is it now? I don't know. But i know there will be a major event in my life. Its just a matter of time. One thing that really makes me think is that the USA has never really been invaded, nor occupied. We have been slightly attacked sometimes. But never hardcore. What do you all think about this?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

This actually rings true if a major war starts in the area andRussia sides with the Arab nations. Rome, Greece and Crete will be the first major victims as Albania and Turky swarm across theor borders.

In all likelyhood, any westerners would be put to death on site... it would be a massacre (genoside), hence blood will cover those places...

I would'nt be going on holidays to any of those places right now..LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think that people will truly realize the magnitude that Nastradomus had in his predictions. I believe that every culture has had their own sets of fortune tellers that are actually proven right in the end.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

I'm with you on that. I've noticed from all these prophecies and claims to know the future, whether it be ND or baba vanga st. Malechy or whatever his name was. It's all very vague and never straight to the point. I think there are things going on in the world today, but nothing prophesied. I think it is geological. I believe you could tie any current or past world events to ND or any others. Not because they are. But because you want them to. I think the strangest one I've seen was someone was trying to prophesy the bp oil spill. It was an unforeseen accident caused by greedy oil tycoons.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Gaza of-course but GOD considers that Israel anyhow.

you got a source for that? also bringing god into a talk about real life is like me bringing up the tooth fairy or santa.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yeah, that same book says the world will end in 1997.

In fact, go to a used book store and pick up an old version of Nostry's writings and you'll see what garbage it all is. Dates get changed and so do names all the time to fit the current boogeyman of the West.

No links, of course the fearmongers erase all the stuff from the web and keep changing the date from 1997 to 2000 to 2001 (after 9/11, of course) to 2012 (hmmm, wonder how they got that number?) so I guess if you really want the truth you're going to have to actually leave your computer, go to a used bookstore, and read it the old fashioned way: on paper

Centuries, his "book" of "amazing" "prophecies" (yeah, all those words barely apply to Centuries) was just one of the works he wrote to pay the bills. Did you also know he wrote cookbooks? Did he see the second coming of the Easy-Bake Oven? He was a freelance writer, just looking for a check.

www.straightdope.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join