It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Libya Prediction WW3

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Check out this freaky section. Not a fan of reshuffling letters to fit prophecy but the link with the moon is interesting.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da3419139340.jpg[/atsimg]

Now that I have successfully killed the craic once again I will be on my way.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: To sign off for the evening.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Have you guys heard about this ? Anything in the book about it ?

Twitter goes mad with reports that gadaffi son has been killed.

Loving this thread, ive always been a fan of the great nostradamas

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Im thinking "Lunar ones" means the arabs..

If Allah= Moon God, then maybe followers of Allah = lunar ones?

Just curious,find this thread very interesting and scary.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicMan07

AAHHHH!!!!! my bad....dropping bombs right now

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Still reading it myself but after this it mentions a comet (Elinin??) and the murder of Prince Charles in London. Also the Russians siding with the Muslims.....turn the news on right NOW...Russia condems the use of force involved.....next? People believe me - sides will be taken & vested interests will override historical 'partnerships'.

China are also against what is happening in Libya,

BEIJING—China "expressed regret" over the use of military force in Libya even as it decided last week not to block authorization of the strikes at the United Nations Security Council. China's rare acquiescence moved it further away from its longstanding foreign policy based on non-intervention.

Dozens of Chinese companies operate in Libya, where nearly 36,000 Chinese citizens lived before being extracted by China's government when the violence flared up. It is now more important for China to be seen as playing a constructive role in crises involving other major powers like the U.S.

online.wsj.com...
edit on 20-3-2011 by johngtr because: Link

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Some Libya related Quatraines;

Libyan Prince powerful in the West will come to inflame very much French with Arabian. Learned in letters condescending, he will translate the Arabian language into French.
Q 3:27

When they will be close the lunar ones will fail,
from one another not greatly distant,
cold, dryness, danger towards the frontiers,
even where the oracle has had its beginning.
Q 4.4

Nostradamus Full Catalogue of Quatrains

Probably already been covered but just thought i'd throw em in.

edit on 20-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the last couple days the media has tried to make it very clear who's responsible for each bombing? Just heard on MSNBC about a bombing and the lady says I'm being told the british are responsible for this bombing and yesterday oh the French was first to fire. Sounds like someones trying to stir the pot.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by digipulse

I am so confused by what you are saying. The French have been against Gadaf for over 20 years. And he's not organizing Arabs. Just so you know, Libya is not Arabia. And the Arab league, as well as Arabic peoples, hate him and want him gone.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Am not saying am a prophet or anything alone does lines, I simply took some facts and current events and spoke about what are the possible outcomes. Now I predicted this scenario back on 12/3/11 on another thread and was getting attacked by some Ats user. I just used common sense but some ats users' seem to lack this and just choose to ignore the fact that we are in very turbulent times and anything is possible with rogue leaders all over the middle east ww3 looks to be around the corner

Originally posted by Warhacks
This is really turning into a world war III scenario. Although some Arab Nations support a no-fly zone over Libya am sure not ALL Arab Nations would agree and that could signal the beginning to some serious tensions between other dictators across the middle east. Once the American and NATO bombs start falling over Libya Eliminating it's air defense am sure other countries will have a problem with it and would call for massive fighting around the region.

www.ledger-enquirer.com...
edit on 12-3-2011 warhacks

reply to post by boondock-saint

With 2 more warships headed to the Mediterranean Sea, that brings the total to 6 warships in the region not counting some nuclear subs that my be lurking in the depth. Now not all warships are going to be American and am not saying they will impose a no-fly zone today or tommorow but with more warships headed to the area it's likely possible we will have a no-fly zone over Libya in the coming days.

I think a fleet of 6 US Warship hovering around is a formitable force for any

edit on 20-3-2011 by Warhacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Yes, and other interpretations place this event in the 1555's era. It can be interpreted anyway you like, and most do that with obscure and oblique references. So Fontbrun is updating his interpretations to this time period only because it will be salable. However, it is interesting to listen to people try to fit a round peg into a square hole as that often happens here, doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

I have an old book from 1983 by Jean-Charles de Fontbrune
Its title: Nostradamus 1: Countdown To Apocalypse

If, like me, you're all sick of reading the famous sage's predictions AFTER the event to fit the scenario then I urge you to read this book.
I opened it & on page 287 it reads:

COLONEL GADDAFY STIRS UP THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST THE WEST. THE GREAT KING: A MAN OF CULTURE AGAINST THE ARABS.
A Libyan chief of state, powerful in the West, will come to inflame so many Arabs against the French, then comes an educated man who will translate the Arab language into French.

Now this is in a book over 25 years ago. It mentions the French fighting the Libyans. This is happenning RIGHT NOW. The French were the first to open fire. Some of the passages to follow will rock your world.

If you don't believe me read this book. Latest news is that the Arabs are now against this aggression - thinking that this would just be a NO FLY ZONE.
Read the info on Italy - how it's poised for a Muslim invasion along with France & Spain because of this.

Interesting post. Here's a snap-shot...

ANAGRAM OF A MAN OF CULTURE:

A Comet Unfurl

It can be also... Aural Comet Fun

Then again... A Fecal Tumor Nu

Now I'm torn...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Throwing my 2p in.

The book in question was published in 1983. At that time Libya and it's leader were THE #1 hated regime in the Western world (after the USSR of course). AT THAT TIME is looked very much like he was going to pull a "African Hitler" and start WW3. The hijackings of planes, cruise ships and supporting PLO terrorists were making the West very worried about what he was after.

So it was VERY easy for someone to "write" a book and spin the (intentionally vague) Quatrains to whatever political crisis was current. Happens all the time with "Predictions".

Plus what Gorman91 said is very true.

Nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mojo Rysen

^ this so much this.
Nostradamus and his silly nonsense vague wordings have been hijacked so many times and its always to fit something that already happened or is happening, hes never "predicted" anything. I can write a bunch of jibberish listing countries and random verbs and adjectives and I bet you hundreds of years from now someone can point to it and "interpret" it to make it look like it fit some world event.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LiteraryOneTwo

Page 57, Nostradamus

France and Common Market, Libyan Revolution, 1969

Line 1 may refer to France during the end of de Gaulle's presidency, when she was under pressure from her five Common Market partners. This agrees in time with the trouble in North Africa, the 1969 Revolution in Libya which deposed King Idris. The reference to Persia is interesting. In Nostradamus's day Persia was part of the Ottoman Empire, an area which is now part of the U.S.S.R, and so, by implication, the Soviets are involvedin the Middle Eastern troubles. The last two lines are unclear.

73. France shall be accused of neglect by her five partners. Tunis, Algiers stirred up by the Persians. Leon, Seville, and Barcelona having failed, they will not have the fleet because of the Venetians.

Frankly, anyone can take this same quatrain and turn it into a more modern interpretation, especially regarding the Persians.

Century 4, quatrain 4

The powerless Prince is angered, complaints & quarrels, rape and pillage, by the cock and by the Libyans. It is great on land, at sea innumerable sails; Italy alone will be driving out the Celts.

The cock is the French symbol and the Libyans are the Algerian corsairs who allied with them. The Prince is therefore probably a Hapsburg, possibly Duke Cosimo, who was in charge of the defence of Elba and the surrounding lands. These territories were ravished in 1555. The last line is confusing suggesting that the French will be defeated by the Italians but successful everywhere else. Exactly the reverse occurred. The French held their own in Italy but were defeated in the North.

Now that was an interpretation that could be totally altogether wrong as it could stand for the present time with the Prince being Qadaffi which apparently Fontbrun's publishers are trying to claim, and the Italians have just voted that the Muslim religion is not a religion in Italy since it has aspects of it that won't satisfy the Italians, so that instead of reading that the Italians alone drove out the Celts, it could be that the Italians alone drove out the Muslims.

In other words, any of these quatrains can be interpeted to meet whatever you want to make it unless it is so specific that there is no doubt what it means.

I can see that this could apply to Qadaffi as he is very curlyhaired and is definitely angered. I can see that France has been negligent against the cause of Muslims since they have caused so much trouble in riots and problems of unemployment while taking up roots in France. There is little doubt that there is going to be conflicts, and this quatrain could pertain to present day problems. It is up to the reader to decide.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I find something very interesting about
the Libyan Prince.

Saif Gaddafi (Muomar's son) attended
London's School of Economics with a
PHD. Do you know who else in today's
political scene went to LSE ???

George Soros.

Big deal! Him and thousands and thousands of others!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I see that a few folks have already touched on Gaddafi's son, Saif. So I wanted to share something a girlfriend of mine brought up when I emailed her earlier about this subject. Here's what she had to share with me:

Gaddafi's son Saif (you've probably seen him giving interviews on TV) has a Ph.D. in economics from the London School of Economics. Why this matters is that "letters" is a vague academic/intellectual reference to advanced degrees. So someone who has achieved a Ph.D would, especially centuries ago, could have been referred to as a "man of letters," indicating his academic achievement.

The reason this has anything to do with anything, is that earlier this week, Saif publicly announced that Libya financed Nicholas Sarkozy's (the current President of France) election campaign (and Libya wants its money back, LOL). Sarkozy's office denies this.

Now, one more interesting tidbit. In 2009, Gaddafi was bestowed the title "King of Kings of Africa" by the African Union. The son of a "king" is a "prince."

So, of course I'm wondering what role Gaddafi's son Saif plays in all this, as the quatrain almost seems to point to him, rather than to Gaddafi. I'm wondering if Gaddafi gets killed in this current attack, and his son Saif steps in somehow?

I found her connections to the quatrain 3,27 extremely thought provoking. So I thought I would share.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

i wish i could be more specific about this....

in the mid-80s, my dad and a few of my uncles were into nostradamus pretty hardcore. they talked a lot about the "man in the blue turban," possibly the antichrist, i believe he was supposed to instigate the last big world war. i remember watching an hbo special about nostradamus, and they had footage of qaddafi wearing a blue turban (he was in the news at the time). did anybody else see this?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by feanor411

i wish i could be more specific about this....

in the mid-80s, my dad and a few of my uncles were into nostradamus pretty hardcore. they talked a lot about the "man in the blue turban," possibly the antichrist, i believe he was supposed to instigate the last big world war. i remember watching an hbo special about nostradamus, and they had footage of qaddafi wearing a blue turban (he was in the news at the time). did anybody else see this?

I remeber the blue tuban. There was a docu narrated by Orson Wells titled The Man Who Saw Tomorrow. The blue turban was mentioned at the end of the movie, along with WWlll

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcat99

Blackcat,
that website doesn't look very credible. I mean it looks like a no-logic mix of everything ever said. Putin is an antichrist? Oh please. Wording is just way too vague it seems.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Misoir

Thank you. It was one of those lines that 'leaps out' of a page, so to speak.

OK just after this on page 291 (I assume these are in chronological order):
MUSLIM DUPLICITY WILL PROVOKE A SPLIT IN THE MIDDLE EAST. BECAUSE OF A GREAT PERSON ON THE JEWISH SIDE, THE RHONE, LOIRE AND TAGUS WILL SEE CHANGES WHEN THE GREED FOR GOLD (OIL? - MONEY?) HAS DIED DOWN, THE FLEET WILL BE ENGULFED BLOOD AND SAILORS' BODIES WILL BE FLOATING.

NB ON PAGE 290:
I BEWAIL NICE, MONACO, PISA, GENOA, SAVONA, SIENA, CAPUA, MODENA & MALTA, WHICH WILL BE COVERED IN BLOOD IN THE GRIP OF FIGHTING. THE WAR, THE EARTHQUAKES AND THE REVOLUTION WILL CAUSE AN UNDESIRED UNHAPPINESS.

edit on 20-3-2011 by digipulse because: addendum

THE WAR, THE EARTHQUAKES AND THE REVOLUTION
sounds like today

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join