It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Libya Prediction WW3

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse
Let the great man explain why he made things confusing:

www.youtube.com...

Cool video.

A heads-up though, I received a notification from my Anti virus software that something tried to infect my files.

To reiterate my take on the video...

He had to veil his writings so as to not 1-let the perpetrators of the future know what to look for,(try a different way) and 2-so as to not be jailed or worse as a heretic.

Also, in describing new things to come new words had to be invented, yet concealed at the same time, so only the few who actually can interpret his writings do so as the time goes with the event he speaks about.

That's my take, and it makes sense.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I understand the past of what he speaks of for it has already been written.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
No I have this prophecy in front of me in the version by Henry Roberts. There is no mention of any specific man in it. This is the prophecy

" A Libian Prince being powerful in the West, The French shall love so much the Arabian language, That he, being a learned man, shall condescend To have the Arabian tongue translated into French".

Henry Roberts interpretation of this prophecy is that " An alliance is forecast between Libya and France with the construction of a nuclear reactor". Whatever that means.......

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've heard his prophecies are bogus, but I, myself, haven't studied him, so I couldn't say anything.

Does anyone know what his religion preference was?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Nostradamus was a Roman Catholic living in France.....

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkgomo653

Nostradamus was born Jewish and converted to christianity.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well if this is rumbling sound everyone is hearing is the trumpet, as a few people have suggested, maybe the end really near..lol

Well if it is going to happen, it will be this year, not next year..!!

The Mayan Calendar actually ends on October 28, 2011

A World War, massive disasters (EQ's, Tsunamis, Volcanoes, storms etc..) and everything else that can be thrown at us, will happen in the near future, if it is going to happen at all.

All I can suggest is get the hell out of the Northern Hemisphere, because that's the area that will cop the biggest beating..lol
edit on 3/22/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

The end of 2012 is not the end of Mankind......it is the end of the lifestyle that we have taken for granted.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wreck for the fleet near the Adriatic Sea:
The land trembles stirred up upon the air placed on land:
Egypt trembles Mahometan increase, +
The Herald surrendering himself is appointed to cry out

Their ships near Italy will be destroyed,
The land shakes from air attacks on it
An Eearthquake rocks Egypt, and islamist influence rises

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The end of 2012 is not the end of Mankind......it is the end of the lifestyle that we have taken for granted.

Most probably, but then again maybe not or maybe neither. Maybe things will just be like they were the day before..lol

I was just pointing out that the mayan Calendar ends this year, not next year. It's to do with the bad design of the Julian Calendar.

Oct 18 2011 ppls is the acctual date. Even Mr Spock says so..LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Some say either way but neither are 100% sure of this fact.

I guess it's.......look for the signs as sometimes things are not what they appear to be.

No matter what though, Mankind will survive way past 2012.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Christianity and Catholicism are not the same hence the Reformation. Nostradamus was a Catholic...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Don't confuse me with Christianity and Catholicism LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well if this is rumbling sound everyone is hearing is the trumpet, as a few people have suggested, maybe the end really near..lol

Well if it is going to happen, it will be this year, not next year..!!

The Mayan Calendar actually ends on October 28, 2011

A World War, massive disasters (EQ's, Tsunamis, Volcanoes, storms etc..) and everything else that can be thrown at us, will happen in the near future, if it is going to happen at all.

All I can suggest is get the hell out of the Northern Hemisphere, because that's the area that will cop the biggest beating..lol

Skittles, that's a day before my birthday; Can't it be postponed until the 30th? I wanna know who is responsible for this! lol

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
In this C2Q62 the Mabus, IMOP is Abbus, but the concerning factor for me is the "when the comet will run" with comet elenin in the light now.

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run

, along with the NASA ordered its comet-hunting Stardust probe to burn its remaining fuel and shut down, the scientist that followed it explained it was like losing an old friend "He paused, fighting back tears." Wow, he's either a very emotional scientist or he's scared of something other than losing a damn eye in the sky

www.sify.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Elsha

Yes I know he was Catholic, but he was born Jewish, knew Hebrew and had knowledge of Torah BEFORE he converted

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Hmmm Well if it happens it happens, the people can't prevent it, we couldn't do anything at all if it does happen. Except Hold hands and wait for it to blow over, if it's nuclear then blowing over would be bad, fallout.... It sucks.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse
I have an old book from 1983 by Jean-Charles de Fontbrune
Its title: Nostradamus 1: Countdown To Apocalypse

If, like me, you're all sick of reading the famous sage's predictions AFTER the event to fit the scenario then I urge you to read this book.
I opened it & on page 287 it reads:

COLONEL GADDAFY STIRS UP THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST THE WEST. THE GREAT KING: A MAN OF CULTURE AGAINST THE ARABS.
A Libyan chief of state, powerful in the West, will come to inflame so many Arabs against the French, then comes an educated man who will translate the Arab language into French.

Now this is in a book over 25 years ago. It mentions the French fighting the Libyans. This is happenning RIGHT NOW. The French were the first to open fire. Some of the passages to follow will rock your world.

If you don't believe me read this book. Latest news is that the Arabs are now against this aggression - thinking that this would just be a NO FLY ZONE.
Read the info on Italy - how it's poised for a Muslim invasion along with France & Spain because of this.

Really? Let's see

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join