It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Libya Prediction WW3

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Interestingly the author of this book just passed in December. Funny how these things come true after the author passes and nobody can question them..

www.telegraph.co.uk...

De Fontbrune, who died at Brive, in the Limousin, on December 7, is survived by his wife, Denise.

The fact that very few of de Fontbrune’s prognoses came to pass (he admitted to an error rate of 20 per cent) did little to dent his confidence. By now (2010) the world should have experienced a “third world war”; the “end of the monetary system”; a “revolution in Italy”; the “Fall of the [French] Fifth Republic; a “Russian-Islamic invasion” of Europe; “the invasion of Britain by the Russians”; the “destruction of Istanbul by France”; the “occupation of Paris by the Russians”; and the return of the French monarchy — among other things.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by digipulse
Sorry I had to share this too as it it a bit spookie. Here goes:

Par grand fureur le Roy Romain Belgique,
Vexer voudra par phalange barbare :
Fureur grinçant chassera gent Lybique,
Depuis Pannons iusques Hercules la hare.

With great fury the Roman Belgian King
Will want to vex the barbarian with his phalanx:
Fury gnashing, he will chase the Libyan people
From the Pannonias to the pillars of Hercules.

PHALANX IS A DIRECT TRANSLATION - IT IS AN ANTI SHIP MISSILE SYSTEM !!!
Reman Belgium King? Read Sarkosy. Sarkozy is a Frenchman of mixed national and ethnic ancestry. He is the son of Pál István Ernő Sárközy de Nagy-Bócsa,and Andrée Jeanne "Dadu" Mallah (b. Paris, 12 October 1925), who is of French Catholic and Greek Jewish origin Pál Sárközy was born on 5 May 1928 in Budapest into a family belonging to the untitled Pál Sárközy was born on 5 May 1928 in Budapest into a family belonging to the untitled Hungarian nobility Fits but not exactly - pretty close & it might be what Nos saw....as I stated he did not have CNN.....he could make small errors but I bet the BIG things he recalled - as we all would - but we may get slight details wrong....he was human after all.

SEE HERE: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-3-2011 by digipulse because: asd

A few more ideas to add to the mix - probably elementary to Nostradamus scholars, but....

Roman Belgian King = NATO?
Originally, Belgium was inhabited by a Celtic tribe called the Belgae. After being invaded by Julius Caesar, Belgium became the Roman territory of Belgica. (Britannica). dutch.berkeley.edu...

Vex the barbarian =
Vex: 1375–1425; late Middle English vexen < Old French vexer < Latin vexāre to shake, jolt, harass, annoy, frequentative of vehere to carry, convey (from dictionary.com)

Barbarian and Savage are pejorative terms used to refer to a person who is perceived to be uncivilized. The word is often used either in a general reference to a member of a nation or ethnos, typically a tribal society as seen by an urban civilization either viewed as inferior, or admired as a noble savage. (from Wiki)

Phalanx
Although representations of soldiers in densely packed battle lines date back to the third millennium BCE in the ancient Near East, the word phalanx is usually used to describe Greek armies. (www.livius.org...)

Fury gnashing
"Of angry men it is frequently said, "Look at the beast, how he gnashes his teeth!" Psalms 112 verse 10
www.biblestudytools.com...

Pannonia is an ancient province of the Roman Empire bounded north and east by the Danube, coterminous westward with Noricum and upper Italy, and southward with Dalmatia and upper Moesia. Pannonia was located over the territory of the present-day western half of Hungary with parts in Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. (also from Wiki)

The Pillars of Hercules = The ancient name for two promontories at the eastern end of the Strait of Gibraltar and the entrance to the Mediterranean Sea. They are usually identified as Gibraltar in Europe and Jebel Musa in North Africa. (dictionary)

So, NATO wants to intimidate Gadafi, Gadafi is snarly and pissed and pushes his army into Europe?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by digipulse

I think i might have a similar book ill have to find it as it buried deep in the closet heap

the one i have is a Pocket Book mostly black and red lettering on it

it also talks about war with china Iran/Iraq Libya ? and the earthquake disasters and a Nuclear war!
it also show graphs and charts and maps in it ill eventually find it and im pretty sure it talk about the disaster earthquake in japan ..

This is the book i have Im still looking for it anyway this what it look like
and the description

(Amazon.com)
Nostradamus Predicts The End of the World (Rene Noorbergen)
www.amazon.com...

edit on 21-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
OK Latest news.....& this is why I stand by France taking the lead in this NATO operation:

Signaling further discord within NATO, Turkey's Defense Minister Vecdi Gonul criticized the prominent role played by fellow-member France in the U.N.-mandated intervention.

"It seems impossible for us to understand France being so prominent in this process. We are having difficulty in understanding it being like the enforcer of United Nations' decisions," Turkey's Defense Minister Vecdi Gonul told reporters.
Israel Radio reported at 5:00 am that Turkey has vetoed NATO participation in the Libyan action - the countries that are acting there are doing so individually.

So there you have it. A MAJOR split in NATO & Turkey has used its veto but was ignored. This is very serious as an Islamic NATO member pulls out - and they're the ONLY Islamic member so not good.

Things are moving fast.......
edit on 21-3-2011 by digipulse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No what I am saying is that, take a look at any "dictatorship"....Hey have been proven to run for decades. One person, many countries many decades under siege. Publicly open dictatorships. One can make an easy assumption that any dictator can last decades therefore make a certain prediction about decades from now.

The only difference with USA, is that the dictatorship is well put together and carefully thought out and hidden from public view to make the USA citizens believe that their own personal vote actually counts and that they do not live in a dictatorial country.And its not just the USA, any and almost all countries under the G20 and outside of it are in fact dictatorial. Its just a matter of seeking out which country chooses to outright confess it or try to understand why it is that other countries try to hide it.

Think about that thought very hard n clear.
Look at the USA insurance bill..Was it the US citizens who carried it forward and passed the bill, or was it a group of intellectual cohorts who systematically and deviously put it into force without question?
Is that not a dictatorship. It is...take that example for many problems and areas and "bills" passed, it all comes down to a group of individuals who choose what to do and when to do it. What is the difference if 1 person or a bunch of individuals make a decision for one nation? There isnt one. These new political regimes are intelligently designed to make the new age era of dictatorship seem perfectly fine and dandy.

SIDE NOTE:

I am not sure how credible this link is whatsoever:

www.upi.com...

edit on 21-3-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Sorry can't get past all of these nostradamus predictions....they always seem to come out AFTER something has happened.How about giving us some good hard intel on a year from now.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

ps: my link is to anews article that points out russia asking for a complete halt to the attacks on libya...hhrrrmmmm!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

A suicide bomber who is defending his sister and mother and his fellow country men is not blamed

but the one who is killing his own fellow country man who is brain washed or paid is condemned.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Something smells funny here
The exact same posted on HardwareZone

forums.hardwarezone.com.sg...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Funny most Arab nations are against him. Sounds like Nostro is wrong yet again!
Sadly that isn't very surprising.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I have an old book from 1983 by Jean-Charles de Fontbrune
Its title: Nostradamus 1: Countdown To Apocalypse

If, like me, you're all sick of reading the famous sage's predictions AFTER the event to fit the scenario then I urge you to read this book.
I opened it & on page 287 it reads:

COLONEL GADDAFY STIRS UP THE ARAB WORLD AGAINST THE WEST. THE GREAT KING: A MAN OF CULTURE AGAINST THE ARABS.
A Libyan chief of state, powerful in the West, will come to inflame so many Arabs against the French, then comes an educated man who will translate the Arab language into French.

Now this is in a book over 25 years ago. It mentions the French fighting the Libyans. This is happenning RIGHT NOW. The French were the first to open fire. Some of the passages to follow will rock your world.

If you don't believe me read this book. Latest news is that the Arabs are now against this aggression - thinking that this would just be a NO FLY ZONE.
Read the info on Italy - how it's poised for a Muslim invasion along with France & Spain because of this.

i dont really want to buy the book...could you quote it here EXACTLY as its written in the book?

is it written as one of his famous quatrains?

and just to slow the doomsayers down a little.....nostradamus also stated his predictions of the future are liable to change

reg

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Earlier in the thread you mention 'the lunar ones'. The first thing that jumped to my mind was the flag of Islam, which has a crescent moon on it.

Just thought i'd throw it in there

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i dont really want to buy the book...could you quote it here EXACTLY as its written in the book?

is it written as one of his famous quatrains?

and just to slow the doomsayers down a little.....nostradamus also stated his predictions of the future are liable to change

Sure, as below:

Prince libinique puissant en Occident.
Franois d'Arabe viendra tant enflammer.
Sauant aux lettres fera condescendent
La langue Arabe en Franois translater.

This is Old French. Just out of curiosity I used this text in BabelFish (modern French to English)
& the last line translates as:

The Arab language in France to relocate......could this be an internal French crisis caused by their spearheading involvement in Libya. France has a huge Muslim North African population & many riots in the last few years by these young Muslims.
www.youtube.com...
Could this last line relate to a forced population reduction of ethnic North Africans?

Just a thought.........

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ok I,m going out on a limb here. I'll either be totally wrong or sadly right.
All the 'after the event' critics listen up - I have a prediction here.

The Arab League will back Gidaffi within 1 week. This is my prediction.

This is from the same book & why I make this prediction:

From the East the former colonies will come (North African/Arab states)
To vex Hadrie and the heirs of Romulus [Italy]
Accompanied by the Libyan fleet,
The temples of Maltese [trembling] and its islands emptied

Ref: punique (adj.)
1.relatif aux colonies phéniciennes d'Afrique et particulièrement de Carthage.

Original:
De l'Orient viendra le cœur Punique,
Facher Hadrie & les hoirs Romulides,
Accompagné de la classe Libique
Trembler Mellites, & proches Isles vuides.

I should point out the strange word 'Punique'. Now I found several Nostradamus books listing this as either:
African Heart
or
Treacherous Act
but doing a bit of searching I found it to mean former African Colonies which I feel might be more in context.

and ' Heirs of Romulus'? Since Rome occupied most of Europe, Europeans (& North Americans) can viably count as the 'heirs' to Rome - the Romans bred in every country they occupied & thus if you are European you'll certainly have some Roman blood in your veins.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this was already mentioned, I've skipped few pages, but IMO 'lunar people' that will fail just before they reach their target might be not all the muslims but the rebels in Libya, as current Libyan flag is just green without any signs whatsoever, and rebels are using the tricolor with a crescent and a star of the old monarchy that was overthrown.
Besides, a crescent with a star on black background was a flag of the Senussi order, old king Idris was a head of. This might get along with this, concerning the 'tonsured ones' as members of the order/religious people/monks(?):

On page 293 (remember Comet Elinin is closest to Earth Oct 16th 2011):

When the great comet is seen the leader of the government will be stricken by war; famine; plague, smoke of war & blood will be seen in all western countries with all their external signs, when a rebellion will be sparked off by the tonsured ones.

Now 'tonsured ones' has been translated by Fontbrune as 'traditionalists' as it means the bald spot on a monk's head.....but I,m not sure...I feel this may mean the Christian countries attacking Libya. Let's face it the Arabs are not on board here so it can only mean this.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
reply to post by nightbringr

Don't get me wrong. I am in complete agreement with you in not wanting to believe it. I really hope it isn't the case. Or, if it is, that there is some level of meaning we just aren't capable of perceiving, comprehending, or even conceiving of (which, when I really think about it, seems likely; how many times have the truths we've clung to in history been turned on their heads? It seems likely to me that we really don't know jack in the end LOL.)

So, I don't want people to take the possibility as being a pessimistic or futile one. Maybe there is something beyond the paradigm of free will or the lack thereof that we just can't conceive of. Maybe we're part of something greater than we can ever know. Or, maybe, everything is entirely random and pointless. Who knows? That's the damning thing. We can't know. So I just say, go with what gives you happiness and fulfillment. No reason to make yourself unduly miserable in my opinion. (Of course, all of this is moot if we have no free will. We will feel how we feel. It's enough to make one go mad when you really think about it LOL.)

edit on 3/21/2011 by AceWombat04 because: typo

Again, i agree 100%. My denial of prophecy is more a defense mechanism more than anything else.

On top of that, i have never seen 1 definitive case of prophesy being true ever. I have seen speculation after speculation that Nostradamus predicted this, or the bible predicted that, but never once have i seen proof. Im a natural skeptic and i need real proof before i will believe somthing this far blown.

I think my time on ATS has made me even more jaded. I have seen prediction after prediction come and go, and never once has anything remotely startling happened.

That being said, i AM an optimist. I am generally a happy person. Stuff like this doesnt get me down, i just like to put my thoughts out there. Ive always believed that if "true" prophecy can exist, then free will truely cannot. Its very frustrating trying to explain this to people who have not contemplated it before.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by nightbringr

You continue to use the word "pointless" without stating what exactly the point is. If life has a point then it would follow that that point would have to exist prior to our existance. To accept predestination is not to exclude free choice. To accept predestination is to say there is a grand design and that foreknowledge of ones choices does not take away ones right to free will. It merely shows the grand design took into account those free will choices each of us makes, and implies the designer having foreknowledge of those choices we would make. We see in the present only, so we have little understanding of what "the point" is.

You dont see the issue? If a "designer" as you put it knows millions or billions of years even before we are born what our ultimate destinies will be, they are unchangable. After all, if an omnipotent god is infallable, he therefore cannot be wrong. If he cannot be wrong, we are not "free" to change our destiny.

I suspect either you are a very religious man or simply cannot grasp that basic truth. Please explain to me how someone infallable can know my actions before i do them, yet i am still free to "change" those actions, thereby excersizing my free will. I bet you cannot.

edit on 21-3-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

You keep comparing free will to destiny, but the two are not (as would seem at face value) that related. They can indeed exist together. There CAN be an ultimate end (as there are to all things) but that doesn't necessary demand certain actions by all players involved. Every line has a beginning and an end. How you get from the beginning to the end is up to you.

There are some basic tenets which YOU have to come terms with. Everybody dies. That is the end of the road. Are you always destined to die? You're arguing because i'm destined to one day die that I have no free will, but I can garuntee you that I was not forced to write this post. Just because there is an defined end and beginning doesn't mean I'm forced to walk a certain path between them.

I realize all that. Of course there are things that are "destined" to happen. I know i will die, i know one day our sun will die, i know people will be born. I know there will be storms and instability in our marketplace.

I dont believe you were "destined" to write this post either, because i do not believe in prophecy. And I would like to believe that if there is a God, that the one thing he cannot do is see the future. And yes, if there is anyone anywhere who can see the future, then yes, you were destined to write that article. Most people simply cannot grasp the argument so i will try and explain in more detail. I would suggest reading up on it online as well. There are lots of discussion groups wrestling with this paradox.

Try and carefully think this through (a lot of this is conjecture but it gets the point across):

There is a god and he is infallible. He is also omnipotent which means he can do ANYTHING, including seeing the future before it happens.

Now this is where it will get tricky for you. If he can see EVERYTHING everyone will ever do on earth, and since he is infallable, he is always correct. If he is ALWAYS correct, then when i am born, i will always do everything he has foreseen.

Do you understand? My life is planned out. Every single little quantum step, not just my death and birth. He knows who i will marry, who i will fight with. He knows when i will stub my toe, when i will wake up late for work. EVERYTHING. And i am NOT free to change any of it. If i was free to do as i pleased, he would not know in advance. If he does not know in advance, he is NOT infallable and prophecy CANNOT exist.

Sorry for all the capitals but i am trying as best i can to make this clear for you.

Now i make this challenge to you. If you believe that i AM free to do what i want, when i want, and prophecy can exist let me put this before you:

God is infallable and knows all about my future before i am born. He knows that i will attend medical school and graduate with straight "A"s. Please tell me how im "free" to change what an infallable god knows to be true?
If i decided i want to drop out and work at McDonalds, then THAT would be the future he would have seen before it happened. But alas, i cannot, since i cannot change what an infallable god knows to be true.

Free will and an infallable god in the same universe is a paradox. Please tell me how prophecy is any different? I bet you cannot explain it. In fact i know you cannot, many, MANY philosophers have wrestled with this over the centuries.
edit on 21-3-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Not only Nostradamus predicted this conflict. Edgar Cayce did too.

Edgar Cayce predicted:
"Strifes will arise through the period. Watch for them near the Davis Strait in the attempts there for the keeping of the life line to land open. Watch for them in Libya and in Egypt, in Ankara and in Syria, through the straits about those areas above Australia, in the Indian Ocean and the Persian Gulf."

alshamy70.wordpress.com...

One can discuss about any prediction written over the centuries. For every pro there will be a contra.

All I can say that back in 1986 (April 15th) when US reacted with extreme military force (bommed 6 targets) on Libya, (Libya was warned by the Italian PM Craxi that US would attack on April 15th or 16th) I was laying in my bed holding my baby girl and a weird sensation came up from my spine and gave me chills.

For all I know the pre-lude to what is happening now started back then. I do not believe in fear-mongering quotes but I do hope that the people on this planet will open-up their eyes and their hearts. The time for dictators is over and so is the time for the illusionary democracy of the so called western countries.

How does one create something NEW? Erase the old and start all over.....

Namasté.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Let the great man explain why he made things confusing:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Please, forgive me but I had to

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join