It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same fate awaiting Japan? Chernobyl graveyard pics...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This isn't really a "conspiracy" but didn't know what other forum to put it in.Came across some eerie pics of hundreds of pieces of equipment just sitting there that no one can touch because they are so radioactive and thought I would share.Will we be seeing these same scenes from Japan someday?

Hundreds of pieces of Russian army hardware is left on the small field right near to Chernobyl. All this machinery has participated in Chernobyl accident liquidation and is radioactive from top to toe. Now it dies out under the open skies of deserted Chernobyl.

Source: englishrussia.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I'm pretty sure to some extent we will. Chernobyl was extreme, but hope Japan isn't quite so.
edit on 3/20/2011 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the pics. You might enjoy this site--this young gal took a visit to the surrounding area by motorcycle and got some really interesting shots. Scroll through the pages--very creepy!

www.kiddofspeed.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nchant

Thanks for the link. I would think you would get an extremely creepy and eerie feeling walking around there.Aren't there also rumours of weird mutated animals being spotted in the Chernobyl area? Spooky....

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nchant
Thanks for the pics. You might enjoy this site--this young gal took a visit to the surrounding area by motorcycle and got some really interesting shots. Scroll through the pages--very creepy!

www.kiddofspeed.com...

Awesome pics....I dont know if anyone is familiar with the DIA conspiracies and the murals....But the mural n the "Hotel" section looks A HECK of a lot like the murals in the DIA airport. Same creepy and ominous symbolism. Check it out! I might make another post about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What I find disturbing is seeing all the vehicle that have been stripped.

Especially the 5th picture down.

Is all of this equipment still radioactive? Because it looks like people have come and salvaged doors, hoods, engines etc... from these vehicles.

Does this mean people are unknowingly driving around vehicles with radioactive salvaged parts and engines?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AP-Chris

It's funny you mention that because a week ago I was talking to a friend of mine about the events in Japan,which led to us discussing Chernobyl, and he said he knows someone who went there and that was the first thing he noticed-all the car engines were gone and don't these people know they shouldn't be TOUCHING this stuff??
Ah well, I guess greed gets the better of some people, regardless of the risk.Sad........

new topics

top topics

join