It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Against Libya-The Ritual

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by digginapony

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

interesting video's and yes they are part of the puzzle, but you haven't finished it yet... this will explain EVERYTHING.... and i mean everything....right back from the beginning to now...

***ADD***

okay i am sorry i have to add, as i am watching it now the second video is propaganda garbage....sorry.
edit on 20-3-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

With which parts do you disagree? Let us go through each one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

By the way, you do understand what William Guy Carr was writing about when he talked about the synagogue of satan, right? This video shows clips of the "goy" they placed in power while Ted Gundersen reads the goals of the Illuminati/Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. Not putting a face to this atrocity is what helps it thrive. This is not racism, nor prejudice. There is nothing politically correct about the systematic oppression and enslavement of human beings by an elite group of misanthropes.

Look into who Carr was referencing. These are the Khazars, the impostor Jews who control all of the banks and media today. You do know that Weishaupt was a convert, right? There were many that were instructed to convert to other religions for infiltration purposes.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

i know what your referring to, however i guess you just believe the 'elite' are humans worshiping Satan, while I believe the 'elite' are humans worshiping Satan that have been embodied with demonic/inter dimensional beings by offering themselves to these beings in exchange for power/etc as is practiced in the illuminati/masonic/zion/khazars, and anyone else worshiping Lucifer.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by loagun

The ones in control, I am talking about the group that calls all the shots, are hiding behind one specific religion, however. In other words. It was decided in 740 AD that Judaism would be the perfect mask as it almost inherently has dominance over the other two biggest religions in the world. This has been used masterfully throughout the centuries, specifically the last 50 years in which Americans have been brainwashed into fearing and hating Muslims. The Zionists made their enemies into America's enemies. The Bushes, Cheneys, and even Clintons are complicit, but they are not the ones who are in control. Rahm Emanual, David Axelrod, and other such individuals have been "placed" into the White House for a reason. They actually have more power than the President. Most do not understand how the Zionists use Freemasonry to "screen" for goy they will put on display.

I do believe these Zionists perform rituals to allow other entities to work through them as well. At the end of the day they were born "human beings" but the "serpent people," as they referred to themselves in Khazaria, are indeed very racial and believe they actually are separate from other human beings. The Talmud delineates all of this and still most people think it is Muslims who do not respect or revere Christ. It is completely the opposite.

Good luck and God Bless to you and your family, brother. We are going to need a lot of help.
edit on 22-3-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join