It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack Against Libya-The Ritual

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Guys, you have seriously been mislead with the whole New World Order thing, well in as much that it is Bush, Obama, the Bilderbergs, the Trilateral Commission. These people are puppets.

Look into who controls the Fed, the World Bank, the IMF, and all of the media. Do you understand the power one possesses with such a monopoly?

Gaddafi recently called on Palestinians to rise against their oppressors. This attack was scheduled for March 19 for a reason. It is the Day of Purim, a very important holiday for your Zionist rulers. Please wake up before it is too late for you and your families. Look into the Balfour Declaration. Look into the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David hotel bombings. Do you remember the five dancing Israelis on that horrific morning? These are imposters-they are the synagogue of satan.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-3-2011 by digginapony because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Also coincides with the Supermoon!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
One thing I do find peculiar is the timing of this specific action. Why at this time during the Perigee (Super Moon) do they choose to strike.

I don't personally believe in the deeper religious conspiracy, but if the people behind the scenes do it makes my opinion mute.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I found on a google search that this holiday starts on the march 20th, see link below...
www.when-is.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by xaphoocom

Dude, you need to look into Jewish holidays more. The eve, the whole sunset thing, is a big part of it. It starts March 19.

www.when-is.com...

There is no doubt. Look into the Balfour Declaration and the Transfer Agreement. This has been a plan.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

"Note that in the Jewish calander, a holiday begins on the sunset of the previous day, so observing Jews will celebrate Purim on the sunset of Saturday, the 19th of March."

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Also to remember a day is measured from sun down to sun down and not midnight to midnight. this would make the 20th on the 19th.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Yep. I feel sick to my stomach. We are in trouble. I am not a fan of Gaddafi, but the people doing this have the worst intentions for all of humanity,

God Bless you guys and your families.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Oh no... it's just a matter of time before I gotta see "It's all the Jews fault." Give it up and stop being silly... that crap hasn't worked for decades ... the last time it did was pre-WWII

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Please look into the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David hotel bombings. Look into the Mavi Marmara, Rachel Corrie, and Ken O'Keefe. Look into the Balfour Declaration, the Transfer Agreement, and the funding of Nazis by Rothschild, Warburg, and other prominent Zionists. Do you not see what is happening.

They are not even "Jews." They are AshkeNAZI! Do you think that name is an accident? They are Khazars.

"I know the blasphemy of they who say they are Jews, but do lie, and are the synagogue of Satan." Rev. 2:9

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Yeah, I see your point, I smelled something foul when I started looking up the art students from 911 and how they at least helped things along. I think the super moon is interesting too and wasn't there something else when Bush invaded Iraq I seem to recall that Mars was closest to the Earth at that time

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

I am not sure what you think a Jew is. If we are being specific, this is the work of Talmudic Khazars, the same people who say Christ is burning in his own excrement in hell, and say it the duty to rob, cheat, and steal from the goyim.

Look into the former director of studies of the US Army War College Dr. Alan Sabrosky. He is part Jewish by the way. Zionists are the greatest threat to humanity.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Do you know who spread the so called "anti-semetism" pre World War 2? Do you know Theodar Herzl? Do you know those who funded the Nazis? I am not some bigot, brother. You have to see what is happening. I am for all of humanity, Christians, Muslims, non-zionist Jews, Hindus, etc.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Evil works through all races and at all class levels.... it's main tool is lying (deception)... which can be observed in abundance in this forum.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yes, to stop a snake, one must remove its head, however. The freemasons are the Zionists goys to place in power. They blackmail them with the sacrifices they commit so they do not get out of line. They are completely expendable. The Mason compass is the Star of David, which is not a religious symbol at all. It is the symbol for the Rothschilds. It has six points, six triangles, and six sides to the central HEXagram. HEX! There is a Hexagram on the Sabbath, I mean Satu(r)n. What is another word for cursing someone with a magic spell? What does a magician cast on another individual?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
also March alone means....

The name of March comes from ancient Rome, when March was the first month of the year and named Martius after Mars, the Roman god of war. In Rome, where the climate is Mediterranean, March was the first month of spring, a logical point for the beginning of the year as well as the start of the military campaign season.

also ...

Great Britain and its colonies continued to use March 25 until 1752 as the 1st of the year, which was when they ultimately adopted the Gregorian calendar. Many other cultures and religions still celebrate the beginning of the New Year in March.

and since we all know the elite are members of the Illuminati(founded in 1776) which replaced Freemasonry prior to that, and Masons being the ones that founded Britain and it's colonies/states (Canada/USA), that means todays elite practiced these beliefs at one time. let's keep our open to see if anything happens that day...

en.wikipedia.org...

oh yeah PS USA/Britain/Canada have all inserted themselves in this current 'war'/ritual.... i watched this documentary earlier today, and i have to say it's the best Mason/Illuminati/Elite/Satanic video i have every seen yet.

edit on 20-3-2011 by loagun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony

Yes, to stop a snake, one must remove its head, however. The freemasons are the Zionists goys to place in power. They blackmail them with the sacrifices they commit so they do not get out of line. They are completely expendable. The Mason compass is the Star of David, which is not a religious symbol at all. It is the symbol for the Rothschilds. It has six points, six triangles, and six sides to the central HEXagram. HEX! There is a Hexagram on the Sabbath, I mean Satu(r)n. What is another word for cursing someone with a magic spell? What does a magician cast on another individual?

it's not about the Mason's or the Zions anymore... it's the Illuminati and demonic spirits. i would have thought anyone saying that would be off their rocker up until a few hours ago when i watched the video i just posted in prior to this one.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

Oye Vay.

Who founded the illuminati again? Who controls the World Bank, the Fed, and the IMF? Who controls all the media? Who attacked the USS Liberty? What was the Lavon Affair and the King David Hotel bombings? Why are such atrocities committed specifically on the Day of Purim? Why is the masonic symbol the star of David? Why is the Star of David on your one dollar bill? Why is the whole masonic thing so touted and promoted? Why was Dan Brown and the Da Vinci code promoted? Why was National Treasure a mainstream movie? Can you not see you are being mislead?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The illuminati has truth in it, but why was it brought to such attention with the latest Dan Brown movie? Look into the Balfour Declaration and the Transfer Agreement. Look into the Young Turks who committed the Armenian genocide. Look into why the churches were destroyed by the Zionist Bolsheviks while synagogues were spared for the most part.

Look into the Ukrainian holocaust. This was an anti-christian pogrom that result not in the deaths of 6 million people but 10 million people.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join