It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Notice Any Strange Behaviour Last Night?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Last night ----- this man came up to the apartment building, and was pounding on and yelling at, a first floor window, underneath mine. It's a flimsy building, and I felt the wall shake. I guess he was drunk, and knew someone in there, because then I heard low talking. I tried to see something, someone, but could not. I was getting ready to call 911, but then didn't.
This never happened before, in my experience here.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Hey there, I have noticed few of those things myself. It all started for me by me having a fight with my good friend for six years. Me and him usually do argue but we never cross few mutually established barriers or say insulting phrases that would hurt one another. However, yesterday none of us seemed to care about the lines or the level of disrespect we both showed each other.

I do however have a theory that the the full moon makes people more emotional, dramatic and very irritable during a period of 2-3 days from the full moon to the full moon. The moon was full, and was also a super-moon like plenty of you realize.

The funny part really was that all the girls around us were very happy, playful and etc. I did have the chance to pick up a few numbers and meet very nice people during that night, but I still wonder why me and my friend had to fight in such a way. When both of us know it could have been easily avoided.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by loagun
YES! I was actually just going to make a thread on this lol. I'm in Winnipeg, and I swear to god there was sirens going off all night. i'm sure most of them being cops. it was literally ALL night/morning. At one point I sat in my window(on the 23rd floor) and just watched the red siren lights zipping around the city. it was completely f*cked, and the city was covered in an eerie neon-ish orange fag for the 3rd night in a row. to make it even weirder looking you could see a big bright white/yellowish ball shining threw the fog which was of course from the supermoon.

then around 3 AM the sky somehow became crystal clear, and as usual Shilo (military base west of Winnipeg) was busy as bee's with aircraft taking taking off and landing all night long. i recorded video again of the two mystery 'crafts' i haven't been able to identify yet that circle above Winnipeg for literally hours when their out, but always late at night(like 1 AM+).

the first few times i saw these things flying around the city with their strange ability to 'stop in mid flight, and then reverse, or then go up, or down, to whichever way' i thought 'WOW!' now its like 3/4 times a week so i'm like 'wtf are they doing??? are they doing to blow something up??? like...?' lol.

anywhow yes completely strange.

Get yourself some video evidence uploaded and post a thread about these mystery craft!!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

ummm excuse me but WTF kind of tone is that? how do you know i haven't ALREADY made a thread pertaining to them, because like said it's a regular occurrence for me to see them... wow go have a nap or something.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Everything seem normal here. It was just another boring night with the same boring neighbors hahah. The moon did look pretty last night with a nice halo around it because of the high clouds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join