It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Notice Any Strange Behaviour Last Night?

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I noticed a LOT of hostile and strange behaviour from both people I know and people I don't know. An unusual amount of hostility and confrontation. I stopped quite a few fights from happening, a few more than usual. Everyone seemed as if they were at the end of their tether. Girls seem to have been acting extra weird as well but in a much less hostile way and more of a chatty ecstatic friendly way.

A lot of strange crap was happening last night and I put it down to the super moon


Anyone else experience some strange stuff? I have barely scratched the surface and can't really iterate on a lot because it involves telling actual personal stories about my mates. Please feel free to share anything you have noticed.

-TU




posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Nothing out of the ordinary here. Neighbors sitting on the porch. We were all talking, enjoying the cooler evening. Taking some shots of the pretty moon.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
According to one of my friends, this useless, vapid, waste of space girl he knows finally opened up and was a Human, which, for her is a very awkward step.

She is naturally a really lousy person and if you could see her aura it'd probably be muddy and red. It actually freaked me out when he told me about it, other than that, I've been really edgy lately and am trying to get to the bottom of it.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Nothing at all different here. Partner, baby & myself all normal - mother normal, home with 2 cats & 2 dogs all acting same as usual - Saw my sister, brother in law, father, step mother and little sister today and they were all good too. Except since the Japan quake they all seem to have become MSM zombies who believe every little factoid tv tells them - but that's not really moon related, just an off topic minor rant.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique
 

My wife works as a care giver responsible for 14 'assisted living' residents. She reports that they were unusually demanding and hard to please. The day before, however, a care giver was physically attacked by a resident because she was late with her meds.

Also the day before, here in Boulder, we had a murder and a 500 student St Pats riot. Of course, the riot wasn't that unusual. The students threw beer bottles at the police, etc. No arrests - CU needs the tuition money.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
On more personal levels it may not be noticed totally, but it's pretty well known to anyone working in the service industry, dealing with the public, as well as those working in hospitals and law enforcement, ANY time there is a full moon, people just go crazy.

Again, it's not ALL people, but there are many out there that are impacted by that kind of event.

A "supermoon," I can very well imagine, would have a similar impact.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique
 


Hi there. I'v been a doorman for 20 years and I marked the full moon fases in my agenda. Most wierd behaviour was often short before full moon. Some say this has nothing to do with moon fases, but I know better. So do alot of other Doormen, medics and policemen.
edit on 20-3-2011 by sonam because: Typing error



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Wow, on our way home, this one girl gave me one of the craziest seductive looks. I don't know if she was trying to flirt, or if it was demonic possession.

Either way, it gave me a little bit of chills. It wasn't even a quick look, it was almost like a squinting of the eyes with a piercing gaze. Heh, and I have a pretty strong piercing gaze, that's why this chick bugged me out. Her's was like 20x more piercing.

It was a little more aggression in the air too. The moon was crazy bright too LOL, the light of the moon went right into my bedroom, covering half of my bed.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina
 
Yeah more acts of unkindness happen around full moons and murders can result out of this.So yeah defo think you are on to something




posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique
 


Pretty much what you are describing is what I experienced on Friday & over this weekend!

My son had to get stitches for a deep cut to his eyebrow. Unprovoked attack btw.

Theres an "Old Firm Game", Rangers & Celtic playing here in Glasgow today.


Fingers X'd that the intensity of this Super Moon has lessened somewhat today. LOL!



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My girlfriend and her friend got stupid levels of intoxicated last night, and left me to pick up the mess. I woke up feeling like I'm having a goddamn heart attack, but it could be because I'm left to clean the house and have an important philosophy paper to write on less than 3 hours of sleep.

She went way farther than usual (usually she gets a teeny buzz and stops) and acted more aggressive than usual though. Going so far as to try and pick a fight with me while I was "babysitting" and the sober one. Haha.

I've been feeling off lately though, so I did feel strange last night. Lately, I've been completely unable to sleep unless I keep myself up for nearly a day straight. I missed a lot of classes last week from oversleeping and being up till 7-8AM. It started around the 10th and hasn't let up, even though I've tried every non-RX prescribed method in the book to correct myself.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CordDragonzord
According to one of my friends, this useless, vapid, waste of space girl he knows finally opened up and was a Human, which, for her is a very awkward step.

She is naturally a really lousy person and if you could see her aura it'd probably be muddy and red. It actually freaked me out when he told me about it, other than that, I've been really edgy lately and am trying to get to the bottom of it.


Yeah girls seem to have been effected in a much more social and healthy way whereas males seem to have been effected in a much more competitive, violent and mindless way. Girls seem to crave attention a lot more. This is just what I've experienced.


Originally posted by maya27
reply to post by TechUnique
 


Pretty much what you are describing is what I experienced on Friday & over this weekend!

My son had to get stitches for a deep cut to his eyebrow. Unprovoked attack btw.

Theres an "Old Firm Game", Rangers & Celtic playing here in Glasgow today.


Fingers X'd that the intensity of this Super Moon has lessened somewhat today. LOL!


Haha good luck mate!



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The only thing I seen odd last night was how easy Shogun got his ass whipped. Other than that it was a usual night.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It was just the FULL MOON ....



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I did notice my neighbor washing his car around 10:30pm under the full moon.

Other than that, nothing too strange.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique
 
Come to think of it, there was some strange behavior last night here in Boulder. Even though it was the first day of Spring Break at CU, the streets were unusually quiet and deserted. Normally, many students leave town, but many make up for it on a Sat. night getting exponentially more stupid. The 'living hell' on, or near, campus was curiously absent.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My girlfriend or I mean ex-girlfriend called it quits. I am now in the process of packing what i can put in my truck and heading to PA this coming week. I don't know if it is a good thing or bad.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
YES! I was actually just going to make a thread on this lol. I'm in Winnipeg, and I swear to god there was sirens going off all night. i'm sure most of them being cops. it was literally ALL night/morning. At one point I sat in my window(on the 23rd floor) and just watched the red siren lights zipping around the city. it was completely f*cked, and the city was covered in an eerie neon-ish orange fag for the 3rd night in a row. to make it even weirder looking you could see a big bright white/yellowish ball shining threw the fog which was of course from the supermoon.

then around 3 AM the sky somehow became crystal clear, and as usual Shilo (military base west of Winnipeg) was busy as bee's with aircraft taking taking off and landing all night long. i recorded video again of the two mystery 'crafts' i haven't been able to identify yet that circle above Winnipeg for literally hours when their out, but always late at night(like 1 AM+).

the first few times i saw these things flying around the city with their strange ability to 'stop in mid flight, and then reverse, or then go up, or down, to whichever way' i thought 'WOW!' now its like 3/4 times a week so i'm like 'wtf are they doing??? are they doing to blow something up??? like...?' lol.

anywhow yes completely strange.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
YES! I was actually just going to make a thread on this lol. I'm in Winnipeg, and I swear to god there was sirens going off all night. i'm sure most of them being cops. it was literally ALL night/morning. At one point I sat in my window(on the 23rd floor) and just watched the red siren lights zipping around the city. it was completely f*cked, and the city was covered in an eerie neon-ish orange fag for the 3rd night in a row. to make it even weirder looking you could see a big bright white/yellowish ball shining threw the fog which was of course from the supermoon.

then around 3 AM the sky somehow became crystal clear, and as usual Shilo (military base west of Winnipeg) was busy as bee's with aircraft taking taking off and landing all night long. i recorded video again of the two mystery 'crafts' i haven't been able to identify yet that circle above Winnipeg for literally hours when their out, but always late at night(like 1 AM+).

the first few times i saw these things flying around the city with their strange ability to 'stop in mid flight, and then reverse, or then go up, or down, to whichever way' i thought 'WOW!' now its like 3/4 times a week so i'm like 'wtf are they doing??? are they doing to blow something up??? like...?' lol.

anywhow yes completely strange.


Get yourself some video evidence uploaded and post a thread about these mystery craft!!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
TextText Red
I am a female and live in the uk. All day i felt nausea and a sense of being unstable on my feet. When the moon rose in the uk which was about 6.15pm i started to feel worse..dizzy etc..This feeling lasted for the whole evening and my mood turned from ok to evil....a wave of anger came over me and my emotions were all over the place.

When i went ot sleep i awoke with a feeling of chocking and in a cold sweat..i nearly passed out. I had a feeling of detachment and my heart was racing. I actually thought i was gonna die


Today though i am am fine.
And thought i would mention I am not on my ""womens time""" hahahaha.

Strange....



new topics

top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join