It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thoughts on Libya - Am I the only one thinking this?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
Regime change is the goal

Agree fully.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The way this whole situation is unfolding kind of makes you question what or who really motivated these revolutions in the Middle East and North Africa region and what the final aim is.

If one would want to divide the World successfully in this time in history and prepare for another World War in the near future, it would have to be the core of US/EU/Israel against Russia/China/India/Arab World if it would have any chance of success (meaning to actually start it and make it last). The ideal place to ignite it would be near Israel and to succeed the Arab World would have to be united and more organized. To achieve that, islamist leaders would have to replace the leaders of Arab countries and it would have to take place around the same time.

It will probably turn out to be just another oil grab as usual but one can never be sure.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaeBea
reply to post by Toots

Can I copy your avatar? I am serious. I can not even get on the topic before I start fuming about it!

Sure can! I'm flattered....you can u2u me with your email & I'll send it to you. Unless there's a way to grab it from my online photos?

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordofHades
reply to post by Toots

I would not believe china or russian troops already here unless I seen it w/ my own eyes, If they chose parachuting, it would be for the fear factor, however, since we import alot of foreign goods, that could be the stage as well, red alert is a joke though, my point being, how ar we gonna stand against technology and robotics, w/ UAV's? not likely unless we take out population with them. I think we are looking at a time of considering a Robocop for use as home land security as an option. Call it crazy, but robots can be used at Nuclear plants like Japans meltdown as well...

Hey, I know where you're coming from with your reasoning. I saw a video of a FEMA robodog in action a few years ago....skeeeeery chit. And I would hate to think of what those Russian cloned soldiers are capable of......LOL Unfortunately our traditional weaponry for self-protection is very outdated.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Toots

yeah, and we send a legless robot to the ISS for research etc. when we need him here to funny, more like nuking futz lol

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Presidents have long given up wasting time with trivial things such as the constitution. We haven't declared war in decades yet wage non stop wars all over the planet since Korea.

I'm outraged out. There is no justice. The politicians, corporations and TPTB have won. I think this is just a convenient way to get our forces in the middle east so the military industrial complex can finally nuke Iran and start WWIII.

Let's get it over with. At least then the bastards at Goldman Sachs may finally die of thyroid cancer too. Let the pyschos retreat to their underground bunkers with their seed vaults. I couldn't bear living underground for 1,000 years waiting for the radiation to subside.

you know I was just thinking the other day with all of TBTB's backup plans for survival via the seedvault and underground bunkers, etc, I was thinking of what would happen if an earthquake just magically hit that area in the arctic. It would be a bitter sweet retribution for all of their schemes and plans of survival. then they can die like the rest of us, the degenerate scum that they are.

A massive solar EMP would be interesting aswell, destroying all of their precious electronic infrastructure

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I think our country is still kinda cruel, if they were really looking out for Lybia's best interests, they would offer a plan to relocate them without using costly military force, so what it adds to USA population, its really funny, Obama preaches about bullying, then declares war less than a month later, I am all for Obama, not a wise move I feel for him while China opts out too....

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

You hit the nail on the head. Not to mention Libya is Africa's largest oil producing country! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FloodtheSkies

nice to know, always $ and oil when the war is on over there

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
ITS THE WATER STUPID! (bruce lee)

this alone plus the fact that Libya's oil infrastructure needs rebuilding are the two main reasons for this military action!

TPTB already have control of the oil.

The Libyan water project needs more attention because the international agriculture cartel is probably involved !!

www.goumbook.com...

powerpointparadise.com...

and maybe Nigeria comes into play?

e360.yale.edu...

I think everybody here needs to "re-assess" the "rebels" and "protesters" in Libya and ALL other countries having "political trouble" .... it seemed a little to "easy" for some recent regimes to fall down!

A closer look at all these "Leaders" is also in order ... some of their "backgrounds" are very thin at best!

WHO are we dealing with anyway ????

maybe it's all THIS simple:

israelmatzav.blogspot.com...
edit on 23-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This whole Libyan situation stinks to high heaven.

At first when we (U.S.) were just advocating him not killing protestors, I was all for it. Now, it just feels like this thing has morphed into something entirely different. It doesn't feel like a protest situation anymore. It feels uncomfortably like the West has manufactured this whole scenario for it's own purposes. Since when does the President have the authority to wage war on another country without Congress' approval? There will be those who say that this is not war but, really, how can a thinking person say that bombing 10s of targets in a foreign country isn't WAR??

edit on 20/3/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

It is a pungent stench. There is quite obviously something very big going on behind the scenes that we are not being told about. Otherwise, it is impossible for the UN to justify approving such swift military action in Libya while they have spent the past 8 years on the sidelines in Sudan as genocide is carried out in front of their 'peacekeeper' eyes.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Totally agree with you... It makes me sick... How can we just sit here and be F@%Ked by our government again... The lies must STOP!

This maybe the reason why Sarkozy is involved. Think he wants this quite, Big Time.

Gaddafi's son shows that Libya paid Sarkozy's election campaign

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
To try to answer a few questions of a few select posts.

France & the UK are being put forward to be the puppets, with too much heat already on the US it would be in their interests to make other the public face.

One world government is slowly being mainpulated. By starting in the hardest place in the world (Middle East) by instigating so called uprisings & placing US friendly puppet leaders in place, then the rest of the world will easily fall into place

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The bankers have to smash the non debt based monitary systems that many muslim countries and cultures use.
they need to control the money by debt creation and enslavement and control the government through "democracy"

so the mid east has to fall
the bankers created israel for this purpose

what was it ki$$a$$inger said about tools?

Ghadaffi was going to use his gold to create an pan african currency
no more IMF / world bank enslavement
edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I heard a good point brought up. the UN and NATO are freaking out about getting rid of Gaddafi because of human rights but NOT ONE airstrike in Darfur. Why? NO OIL.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nonetruegod

"...he is a maniac and to remove him is not a bad thing."

gaddafi is a maniac, chavez is psycho, ahmadinejad is a new hitler, and saddam was evil.. oh yea, castro is a dick..

Yet bush, cheney, clintons, and obama are all totally sane and reasonable exemplars of truth, peace and honesty.. lmao!!.. model world citizens kinder & gentler than mother teresa.. everyone on planet Earth should strive to be as awesome to humanity as dear GOP & DNC party leaders.. baaahaha!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
The bankers have to smash the non debt based monitary systems that many muslim countries and cultures use.
they need to control the money by debt creation and enslavement and control the government through "democracy"

so the mid east has to fall
the bankers created israel for this purpose

what was it ki$$a$$inger said about tools?

Ghadaffi was going to use his gold to create an pan african currency
no more IMF / world bank enslavement
edit on 23-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

I agree 100% about the banking's "interest" system and the "non-followers" in Islamic countries.

We may be seeing the beginning of a "round-robin" plan by TPTB to "finalize" ALL central banks.

Israel is the center of the WW3 scenario.

the next step may be to "enslave" Muslim nations further by creating new illusions of "democracy".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

True! Illusions of democracy are in the USA as well. You have to work to live. Or be harassed by those who do for not working. Democracy has turned into a temporary kingship that lets politicians do what they want for others that pay the price. It was orginally adopted in the USA to give a majority rules concept to better us all. Our vote does not even count for presidency anymore. It is nothing more than a team of lawyers seeking to serve king wal-mart, king electric, king direct tv, and all of the global king companies and not the citizens. Change is due. Money will not save these leaders, make them happy nor fullfil their lives....

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

on the extreme end we could be being set up for something. if we are weak and our resources spread
thin then we are open for attack??? just wondering if that is a sound or ridiculous idea i just had?????

thanks for expressing your ideas here. you sure are better at this than i am.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The one thing that might make sense is that Libya has acquired Nuclear missiles perhaps via China and/or Pakistan.
The west found out thus the mad scramble and united effort to put a no fly zone over Libya.
I have started a thread in the Middle East section of ATS., that proposes this possibility.
It makes logical sense , Ghaddafis secret has been uncovered, if he launches the missile will be shot down.
The aim is to search and destroy his arsenal, its not about anything else.
Perhaps .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join