It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama a Liar in a long list of Liars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You must wonder where these presidents keep their "happy military pills?"

I suppose, if I were to take some I would be running around looking for different buttons to push.

Before they get into office, they sound peace loving (almost)
then after, they become more militant and ready to wield their power.

Of course, it is obvious that Obama seems to be saying things that support his political agenda.

Lets compare two statements of his...

Against the War with Iraq:

en.wikisource.org...

But I also know that Saddam poses no imminent and direct threat to the United States, or to his neighbors, that the Iraqi economy is in shambles, that the Iraqi military a fraction of its former strength, and that in concert with the international community he can be contained until, in the way of all petty dictators, he falls away into the dustbin of history.

www.wfaa.com...

"We cannot stand idly by when a tyrant tells his people there will be no mercy."

So we can gather that Obama would be for a "just" war, one that would protect the United States from imminent danger, and he is against going against dictators that can't hurt the United States directly.

Interestingly, Sadam is considered a much worse tyrant then Ghadafi.

I think the truth here is that Obama is another Liar, in a long list of Presidential liars who have made the United States more of an Empire and Warlike Nation then anything else.

He didn't go after Libya because of some "noble" cause. There are countless countries that 'need liberating'
He went after it because of its resources and to shape the Middle East.

He won't admit such, because as I have said, he is another Liar in a long list of Liars.

edit on 20-3-2011 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I think you said it best in your thread title "Obama a Liar in a long list of Liars"..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Of course he is a liar. I just don't understand how demonkrats did not see that during the election. All politicians lie. Paul might be the exception that proves the rule.

top topics

join