It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a remote viewer?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Thanks for sharing.
I believe you do experience things, as a lot of what you explained happens to me quite often.
Dreams are hard to know and workout which one will come true, but when they do come true, that feeling of Deja vu can be very strong and very strange.
To some of us Coincidences arent coincidences.

To answer are you a RV i cant answer, as that is a questioned ive asked myself.

What i like to do is close my eyes, place the palms of my hands softly to my eyes and then just concentrate on blackness looking back at you. Sometimes i see pictures of random people, places and objects , nothing that makes sense to me. And other times I just look like an idiot with my eyes closed with my hands cupping my head.

Also a good game to play is start guessing who's calling you on the phone and another is also which song is next on the radio.
Anyway enjoy your little gift, and use it for good and not evil.

Peace.
Meathed
edit on 20-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
We learned in cognitive science that deja-vu is really nothing more than a mis-routed memory. What happens is this: normally, when you experience something, it goes straight to short-term memory. But every once in a while, it gets sent to long-term memory instead. So that experience feels like it happened sometime in the past. Of course it really didn't, but you think it did because the experience got routed incorrectly.

~Aura~

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

I might try that closed eye thing, as for the phone, I get that right about 95% of the time, and no I don't have caller ID, that is something I have just done all my life and somehow didn't lose the abailty.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessAura
We learned in cognitive science that deja-vu is really nothing more than a mis-routed memory.
~Aura~

I am amazed by scienses and appreciate most of what science has bought us, I will not discount this theory but I will not commit myself to it either as I still believe there are many unknowns in this feild.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I too have Deja Vu alot and have always reflected on it often. Remote viewing is a great skillset once you practice the visualization aspect. I have got pretty good at it!

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

If I have the tools naturally, I want to know how to use them, not just leave them sitting in the box they came in.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Now Am I a remote veiwer? am I gifted or is it just lucky guesses?

My guess is...if you have to ask, you aren't. However, after fully reading your post, what your describing with the deja vu as well as the vehicle accident, it's quite possible your having complex partial seizures.

Go get checked out by your doctor.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Thanks for the concern, but no seizures and the car accident was 20 years ago, but I can still see the vision in my head as it isn't something you forget in a hurry.

I am curious how a seizure can have me looking at myself from above and saying to the body lying there that you ar dead with no emotion or feeling involved.
I have heard many cases of people leaving their body during operations or near death experiences, mine appeared to be like my spirit was jolted from my body.

I think what I will take from this thread is that a handfull of people may have experienced or experience some or all of what I experince and think that its normal and everyone does it.
There are also the others who have never experienced anything like it and suspect it has a medical or scientific answer that can be replicated somehow in a lab.

I will have to look further into this myself.

Thanks for the effort and replies

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join