It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helen Thomas tells Playboy: Jews 'control' White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Helen Thomas, the former "dean" of the White House Press Corps who lost her position over a string of anti-Semitic comments, is interviewed in the April issue of Playboy, renewing her criticism of Israel and Jews in "control" of America.

"[The Jews are] using their power, and they have power in every direction … power over the White House, power over Congress," Thomas told Playboy Contributing Editor David Hochman. "Everybody is in the pocket of the Israeli lobbies, which are funded by wealthy supporters, including those from Hollywood. Same thing with the financial markets. There's total control.

www.wnd.com...

i saw a blip in the news about this yesterday and wanted to dig deeper. seems interesting that someone close to the white house for nearly 60 years would have this to say.
i also find it interesting that immediately after she said this she was basically forced out of her job. I wonder if she said the same thing about Arabs or Christians if she would have suffered the same fate.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
No she wouldn´t and it´s obvious to me that these people have there fingers in all the pies - And are hell bent on one thing "total control and destruction".

Sad thing is, they´re getting it too.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

This was already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're just lucky she didn't pose for the magazine.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by turbokid

Presidential candidates and dinners with AIPAC...need we say more? Oddly enough you don't see practically mandatory meetings and approval by any other lobby, or even tighter allies like Britain. I have questioned this for a long time, in regards AIPAC's sway over Presidents and congress, as I do all lobbies which I feel are completely the cause of corruption in America. It seems Isreals lobby is the most motivated...course stating this will make me be called names like anti-semite...which is not in any way true. Anti- lobby...yes I am. Thats what state representatives should be doing.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join