It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corruption, Lies, Betrayal, Power abuse, and a Failed ! justice system.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
As I'm writing this thread, I have to struggle to remain calm. I feel anger boiling inside of me... screaming to get out.
I feel like smashing my keyboard into my computer, and throwing the damn thing through a closed window.

I was never a guy that was easily taken over by emotions, But now... I don't recal I've ever felt such an intense angre... Nothing bothered me like this before, my body feels tense and rigide, as if I'm waiting for pain only without the pain, but I don't think it can be directed, since my anger comes from helpless unwanted acceptance.

I must vent and speak out. I will tell you all about the source of my anger. Please spread it.

In the Netherlands... the country I was born and raised. Peace and prosperity and a a justice system that stands for equal rights and fair laws that once were used to protect the people from themselves and their government.

This image was still mine, although damaged from previous experiences. Not any more...
It shattered in to a million pieces and dropped straight to the ground. I'm feeling sick of it.

There was a man that decided he needed to speak up. He accused the Dutch royal family for sitting unrightfull on the throne, and exposing Prince Bernard as a Nazi sympathisant and traitor of the Dutch people and armed forces during and in the days just before and during World War 2. This isn't even the issue, but on it's own worthy of a thread.

This man, a rebel, a hero even in my eyes has begun his fight by addressing the legal system and started law suits to try and let his findings heard. It didn't work...
He needed attention and to get it he decided to throw a waxine candle in to the Golden carrage that transports the queen on formal occasions. He got cought , and this is where my issue starts.

He has been hold almost 6 months . He is accused of 5 activities that are not even ilegal by them selves, and diagnosed by a psychiatrist as a dangerous guy with high risk of doing it again.
Punishement requested was TBS with forced psyciatric treatment and only being set free if he agreed to take described medication for the rest of his life.

TBS means you are taken away your rights and freedom by the state with the possibility to be locked away for the rest your life.

This Dr diagnosed this in about 1.5 o 2 hours and in court it was painfully obvious that grounds for his opinion were non existing, and the filed complaints that made up his trial are as ridiculous .
The guy was clearly not psycotic and new exactly what he was doing. Still he was judged to a mental hospital for a properly conducted observement into the guys mental problems.

The links I'll post are all in Dutch. I'm sorry about that but, this needs to get out so.

Het show proces van Erwin Lensink

This guy didn't do anything. Besides I know from personal research that he is not lying.
The minute I found a translation of this site and or process I'll post it of course.

The reason for posting this in the rant forum is because I'm unable to present this as I should , I do it anyway because I need to vent.
Frustration has taken a break leaving only infuriating brain farts about how could this happen ! Why is it even possible !?

I'm afraid... this will change me it will create hate . I hope I can get back control, but I'm boiling inside, thinking of ways of torture and pain that I could inflict to those involved... ways of execution and how much I will enjoy these... I'm terrified I'll turn mean and hatefull... That isn't me It is not what I want to be.

Do we even have any chances left to stand up and be free. Or maybe only a life long sentence, locked up in a prison called society.

For freedom to prevent insanity.

PS
Now I'll write it again on a board where I can freely use language better suited for expressing my mood.

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sadly a corrupt legal system happens to be in every country in the western world and possibly the whole world.

i speak from experience as i have lived in two different countrys and both were rotten and currupt to the core .

what this man is going though is a serious breach of his human rights at the basic level. as many of mine were breached as well .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a thread i made a year ago on another social issue which is also a huge problem everywhere..

so we ask what was the point of even creating the UN and the Bill of human rights as well as the childrens bill of rights when every counrty who is a member breaks them . what is the point . then we could question the UN and how rightious they should be ..
you could do what i did and leave but doing so would only cause more problems .( when i left the states)

the only solution to this that i can think of is a mass protest against the courts and governments of our countrys but as this poor guy did the same thing may happen to us .
its a screwed if you do and screwed if you dont situation.
tho i do understand you anger . which is why im always pissed off yet i stand helpless against a system who hates me .

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

The system doesn't hate you. it doesn't even care until you become a nuisence .

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

The system doesn't hate you. it doesn't even care until you become a nuisence .

in other words your a free person til you piss off the wrong people .

in my mind thats not total freedom , its a watch what you say or else you will suffer .

yeah i got that as of 15 years ago ...

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

No not really. It's not about you or me.

It's about negligence and indifference. Signs are everywhere and happen right in front of us.
Not only Egypt, or Tunis , or Libya but also European and US states can experience an uprising. God knows the foundation has been created. The people still have a say and they should. I just hope they will not have to take on violence and or violent behavior.

Who cares about you anyway, have you been taken hostage by your government or have you tried and expose government abuse or whatever. This isn't about you.

This guy is facing a life of being zombified with meds he doesn't need for committing things that aren't even a crime. For throwing a small round candle against a chariot. ??? Hurting no one. Back in 1982 protesters threw Molotov cocktails and tear gas and they only got a fine.

new topics

top topics

join