It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Ghost on a Bridge

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yeah, absolutely a shadow. A quick look shows a bright light source on the right side of the pic, causing everything in its way to cast a shadow in the exact same direction as that one.

Look at all the shadows in the pic, every single one is consistent with the light source.

Nothing ghostly here whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Check out page 2

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Check out page 2

I did. It is a shadow.

If every single shadow in the pic wasnt consistent, Id be inclined to agree we may have something here. But with every single one facing the same direction, there is simply no way to prove its anything other than a shadow.

Fun to speculate. Beautiful pictures.

but its still a shadow.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Very beautiful pictures. I just wanted to say I think it looks like a pregnant shadow. I know someone on the other page said pudgy but I'm thinking pregnant. Anyone else?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by TKDRL

Check out page 2

I did. It is a shadow.

If every single shadow in the pic wasnt consistent, Id be inclined to agree we may have something here. But with every single one facing the same direction, there is simply no way to prove its anything other than a shadow.

Fun to speculate. Beautiful pictures.

but its still a shadow.

I used to think exactly this. But then I checked out the 3rd picture, and there is no trace of this shadow in that picture. I would expect it to be there if it is the product of a static light source. Moving the location of the camera would not nmake the shadow disapear. I also acan;t account for the sharpness of this shadow at such a large distance from the source.

Just my thoughts! It certainly is intereting to get everyones opinion. I gues we are split about 50/50 at the moent lol, so I am still non the wiser. Typical!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I played with the levels a bit, there seems to be something about the same place on the reflection in the water.

that is the chimney of the building on the right. see how the reflection is dark around the object? thats the sky.
the shadow person isnt visible in the reflection from that angle.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It looks like the shadow of someone walking across the bridge.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Maybe it's a Shadow Person?:
en.wikipedia.org...

Here are a few more examples of Shadow people:
www.angelsghosts.com...
www.angelsghosts.com...
www.realghostpictures.info...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>