It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane and the Eiffel tower?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Good morning ats ers,

Ive been a member on ats for a few years now, mostly just come on and read and dont say much but I feel as though I need to get this one on here.

Last night I had an intense dream, possible precognition vision?

I did not remember the dream when I woke up but when I was browsing the internet around 10 mins ago for a honeymoon deal come 2012 and a picture of the Eiffel tower came up which obviously jogged my memory that I dreamt about a plane crashing into the uppermost part of the Eiffel tower.

Now I am planning to go to paris for a 4 night break for my 30th birthday with my fiancee.
(possible subconcious connection)

However I dont think that this is a terrorist attack as my viewpoint was that a plane was taking off from an airport close to the tower and it simply couldnt pull up far enough to miss it. Resulting in it crashing head on at the top of tower. I was behind the plane when it was taking off and flying in the sky around the top of the tower when the plane crashed, I also seen casualties (people/bodies around the crash site).
(that was my dream)

I almost never have dreams like this or should I say never really remember them.
I do hope that this does not happen.

Please be gentle

(woops just read what this forum is for, mods please move to wherever this need to go or delete as appropriate)
edit on 20-3-2011 by slowboy51 because: Just read what this forum is really for, sorry

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hmmm, stay aware my friend.

I know Libya and France have some guff between them so this may be something or it could just be a dream, anyways, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by slowboy51

I know I have read a prophecy made by someone that says the eiffel tower will be bombed/destroyed/burned. With everything going on with Libya who knows?

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Can you try and dig out who it was and when they prophecied it?

Id like to have a read.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i remember someone saying a while ago that he had a dream about the eiffel tower shaking or something like that.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
More like an act of vandalism.

It'd be like crashing a car into a decorative fence.

Terror would be better served by simply crashing into a residential area.

Unless the Eiffel tower houses thousands of people? It just looks like scaffolding to me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowboy51
reply to post by strawberry91

Can you try and dig out who it was and when they prophecied it?

Id like to have a read.

Thanks

I think this is what this person is talking about. It was about a month ago. There are links to this guy and his website and other predictions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
More like an act of vandalism.

It'd be like crashing a car into a decorative fence.

Terror would be better served by simply crashing into a residential area.

Unless the Eiffel tower houses thousands of people? It just looks like scaffolding to me.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

So the people on top of the tower, at the very bottom of it and the surrounding areas would have the same opinion as they're all fleeing for their lives or trapped in the elevators or on the tower's peak itself?

Thanks for posting.

top topics

join