It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.0 Earthquake hits Babuyan Islands region, Philippines!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
6.0 2011/03/20 08:26:11 19.008 121.261 36.6 BABUYAN ISLANDS REGION, PHILIPPINES

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Could we looking at the epic center for the next monster quake?

edit on 20-3-2011 by stavis because: edit for credit

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 20/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by stavis

What do you mean? 6.0 isn't a monster quake. Or do you mean the 6.0 could be a precursor quake followed by a larger one?

Who knows. Oh, and provide links next time, I don't want to have to navigate or search the web to validate OP claims. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Supply links??? what do you think the second line of the Op's post is?

Maybe you should be the one who looks first before being so critical.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by searchforknowledge

What it is is an added in edit ...

so... yeah

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Maybe you should take notice OP has edited his post :p

badw0lf just beat me to it

edit on 20/3/2011 by chrismir because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I made this thread wich is my final thread, according to the facts of the last weeks eartquakes and the magnitude thats getting bigger than normal.
Futher moore is the fact that of the number of qukes practically is double as many than the aveage number og quakes at this time of te year. I dont now what that means moore than this is not normal or even half normal due the number of quakes.

btw is the earth spinning a little bit faster everytime a quake is hitting with magnitude over 6.0! yeah so what you might think? the thing is and this is by far the most dangerous effect on earth at this point. you see when the wearth is starting accelerate things start to happend, and they will NOT tell you the trouth about this! first prediction about the tragedy of Japan. I hate to say it but they are a gonner and either US or anyone else will assist them more than they have to for the MEDIA! Japan is right now pretty much on their own and they dont care, by they a mean the worlds zionist goverments.
Prediction 2: They will bomb Libia back to the stoneage and to forget about Japan is one of the reasons BUT not the biggest reason. Libya has several allied and you be supriced to wich countrys that is. So after Libya is done the oil price will increase @ first, and when time is right they [zionist] will lower the price on oil and say: hey loook how good we are at this! Ofcourse you can trust us, after all we are your goverment! This is possible to the fact that they already have found one of the biggest oil wells in history, located in...ALASKA! So when they cut the oilprice, the middle east countrys thats depeending on their oil export gonna have problems to sell it now because they[zionist] have decided NOT to bye it.

There is several reason for this action:
a) If they make a deal with Libya and makes a deal abot the future oil =TCB! not only do they(z) gonna get their oil at low price, they bye it at the same time they are in the leading process to establish Libyas new goverment and will form it as they(z) pleases and now are they back in biz!

Take a look at the BBC first page and the map on the world, hm...bet you seen that somewhere before havent you? aaa yeah I got it, Thats the same svastika to be seen @ Denver airport...hmm...

Third prediction:

United nations gonna have one currancy in the near future, maby the amero maby not!? BUT US+CANADA+LATIN AMERICA+ you guess... is they who will get togheter under the same currancy within less that10 years IF they(z) manage to ride out this storm that is has started with "the global awakening" even that is is part of their(z) plan BUT things has gone out of control and belive me, they are in a stressed situation right now and need get back the control right away! the only thing that can give them(z) back their control is KAOS!!! If this works are we gonna have military on the streets in every country that could be a threat to (z)

Finally the year 2012 is gonna be here (or not) many of us will die before 2012, and I pray for the loss of human lifes in Japan. Now things gonna change BIG TIME! earth is having a riot on its own and this is the only thing they(z) CAN NOT CONTROLL! elections is comming up and are we gonna know who to wote for?

Every election in 2012 is a failure! they have top positions in allmost EVERY COUNTRY! ther is a few that they dont control...Irland is one...you figure out the others but remine wich country in the middle east that has made a deal with(z)

WW3 Looks like this:

I/P=massive attack on iran and most of the people are gonna be supporting this! several terror activity is gonna happend 2011 in mounth 6.7. and takes a pause before new year 2011/2012! The goverments will put out the word that we all needs vaccines against? whatever disease they will tell you is coming. Japan is pretty much gone and an evacuation if their will be one is gonna to africa. Now are Japan people ruled by China who is one of the major player in africa, with permission from (z) of course. You can take it from there? I am not...

Take care everyone on ATS... I am leaving coz I am tired of boot comments and smart pants remarks. :dn

edit on 20-3-2011 by stavis because: FiXXin spellin eRRoR

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

What do you think the green "edit" notes at the bottom of the OP's post are for?

He added the links AFTER I asked him to.

You should think and investigate matters before you decide to get snarky with people. Oh, the irony.

edit on 20-3-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Wow. The playground bickering has started already.... and it's only the first page...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismir

Maybe you should take notice OP has edited his post :p

badw0lf just beat me to it

edit on 20/3/2011 by chrismir because: (no reason given)

Hehe Sorry about that.. I still had it on the page when I hit refresh and saw the change, and the subsequent post.

Anyway no harm done, the link was added!

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
lol @ how you killed this thread.

poetry.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dachende
lol @ how you killed this thread.

poetry.

Yeah I feel bad for Scpiorising too..

But not need to say it

Thats just rude...

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Hey at least I succeeded in something in life!

Always a silver lining..... Ma would be so proud

new topics

top topics

join