It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya war another pagan sacrifice! The real reason war was started March 19th!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Don't forget the owl...

source
They have it everywhere
check your wallet...

Starting at 4:08 it addresses the mistake AJ makes.

ETA... Just checked The Vigilant Citizen site and found this post: VC post

According to some researchers, in Illuminati lore, the Spring Equinox is considered a Minor Sabbath but still requires human sacrifice. March 21-22 is dedicated Goddess Ostara (Ishtar, also spelled, “Eostre”), for whom “Easter” is named. March 21 is one of the Illuminati’s Human Sacrifice Night. Ishtar was the Babylonian goddess of fertility, love and war. Her name derives from the words for “Dawn”.

Is it a coincidence that the name of the military operation in Libya is “Operation Odyssey Dawn”? Are we looking at another mega-ritual?

So if you take Odysses=Athena and Dawn=Ishtar... it reinforces the overlay of the goddesses. Or invokes them both.
edit on 22-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Surely it depends where you are in the world.

In Iraq, as far as they were concerned, the war started on March 20th. For some people around the world, it was very nearly March 21st and others, it was March 19th...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This is because it was designed/ built by a freemason.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

This is true.

But I have seen no evidence that freemasons are using this for evil. Our country was founded by freemasons so it seem illogical to suggest they are the ones trying to implement this fascist evil empire.

I think it is some powers at the top. A cabal of very rich, sick individuals.

I do not think that any pagan or freemason group we know of is behind this, instead it is as sick group of very wealthy powers that have their own beliefs that draw from and corrupt those beliefs.

I believe that the Bushes, Clintons, Rockerfellers, Morgons, Rothchilds, Rumsfeld, and several more are responsible for this sickness. I think the Skull and Bones organization, CFR, Trilateral, Bilderberg, and anything that is funded by those listed above is working covertly to bring about this "New World Order" as they have openly admitted to it in their memoirs, public statements and writings which are widely quoted and available if you care to look.

This is not conspiracy it is documented. Globalism is an evil we must fight. Controlled by these individuals who's quotes and actions have repeatedly been proven to be evil, it will end in the most horrendous evils ever perpetuated on and by mankind. They are proponents of eugenics and depopulation on a scale that makes the mind slam shut.

There is no question in my mind this date was chosen for it's esoteric significance. As someone pointed out even west point grads are steeped to think this way.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Alex owned David Gergen on this bohemian thing

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
But I have seen no evidence that freemasons are using this for evil. Our country was founded by freemasons so it seem illogical to suggest they are the ones trying to implement this fascist evil empire.

I do not think that is a logical statement or certainly does not consider over 200 years of history to reflect upon and research to find out if its true.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq
I do not think that is a logical statement or certainly does not consider over 200 years of history to reflect upon and research to find out if its true.

This is my opinion, other than some local shadiness, and some influence spreading which goes on with all sorts of social societies... I have not seen any overarching evil design. Many of the founding fathers were Masons and many of the ideals that I cherish about my country were developed by them.

I have seen believable anecdotes of local influence, but I've seen the same with Christians, Muslims, etc. But not in relations to the globalist evil. I look on the local masons the same I would any society such as Christians, etc...

If you have evidence please feel free to present it as I remain open to any and all good arguments.

Some Masons delve into esoteric subjects and wisdom teachings which some see as anti-christian. But I have a wider view of Christianity being seminary-educated and having studied a great deal on the subject. These teachings are no more food or evil, from what I've read, than other religious systems. To me it is the way people use these systems.

Maybe some of these people that are doing this are Masons, but I know some of them also call themselves Christians and goto churches... I don't think that Christianity is behind this any more than I think Freemasonry or Neo-paganism is behind this evil scheme. I could be wrong, but if you want to change my mind you have to present your evidence.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Now here's the interesting part,

Odyssey Dawn (NPR used the phrase "a new dawn in Libya" today on the radio) started March 19, 2011 and ended, for all intents and purposes with Quaddafi's death on October 20, 2011.

Including the day, that is

216 days 2+1+6=9
or 7 months and 2 days or 7+2 =9
18,662,400 seconds 1+8+6+6+2+4=27 (2+7=9)
311,040 minutes 3+1+1+4=9
5184 hours 5+1+8+4=18 (1+8=9)

Interestingly, Nato Operations are set to conclude at the end of the month or Halloween/Samhain. Hmmm...no, there's no ritual at work.

According to the date calculator that breaks down to:

227 days 22+7=29 (2+9=11)
or 7 months and 13 days (obvious special numbers)
or 19,612,800 seconds 1+9+6+1+2+8=27 (2+7=9)
326,880 minutes 3+2+6+8+8=27 (2+7=9)
5448 hours 5+4+4+8=21 (2+1=3)

That's a lot of "charged" numbers.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Bump for upcoming Iran war to start this Thursday, 3/22. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yeah, i've been waiting and expecting...

They will use a little different tact with Iran or Syria - they can't play up athena so well, but its still the sacrifice season.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's called Capital Hill for a reason. Interestingly enough the land was once known as New Troy and bordered Rome. New Troy was renamed after one of the seven famous hills of Rome...Capitoline Hill. Where the temples of the Triad Gods Jupiter, Minerva and Juno were. Also where the legislation met and coined the money (Juno Moneta=money) in the temple. (Capital-ism?)

Apotheosis of Washington - United States Capital Building -George Washington as Jupiter

Perhaps the goddess Liberty, looks like Athena to me - Featured statue on the United States Capital Building The inscription reads, E pluribus unum...the same that is put on our money. In which god exactly is it that we are putting our trust in? Probably not the God that said, "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." (Luke 16:13)

Minerva - Library of Congress

They really seemed to be loving the Capitoline Triad.

SPQR
edit on 19-3-2012 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

reply to post by The_Phantom

Thursday the 22nd is also the New Moon. A nice dark night...
And of course its 322, for all you Skull and Bones aficionados.

edit on 3/19/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: 322

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

reply to post by The_Phantom

Thursday the 22nd is also the New Moon. A nice dark night...
And of course its 322, for all you Skull and Bones aficionados.

edit on 3/19/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: 322

New moons, are also esoterically best for starting new endeavors.

New Moon

The new moon occurs when the sun and moon are in conjunction, occupying the same part of the sky from the viewpoint of earth. During this time the moon doesn't reflect the light of the sun, and so cannot be seen (except during a solar eclipse). The moon's un-illuminated side is facing the earth.

The new moon phase is the time of new beginnings - like the Maiden form of the Goddess and the season of Spring. The appearance of the new crescent moon was celebrated as a return of the moon from the dead.

This is a time of growing energy, newness, rejuvenation, growth, renewal and hope. It is a good point to make changes in your life, such as ending bad habits or relationships.

link

March 20th is also a day to watch because it is the equinox... and is the day of the Goddess...

Spring Equinox Spring Equinox. Ostara/Lady Day/Alban Eilir, on the spring equinoxOstara, according to Jakob Grimm in his Deutsche Mythologie, is the old High German name for the Easter festival. It is a plural Grimm states that this is because the old festival lasted several days. A rough translation would be 'The Easters'.Grimm also proposes that Ostara might have been the name for a Goddess, though he provides no direct evidence for this. Grimm may have based his goddess on the Anglo-Saxon goddess Eostre, as described by the Venerable Bede, who was also said to have a festival lasting several days. Bede indicated that this name was used in English when the Paschal holiday was introduced. This name was then converted to Easter, or Ostern in German. Tue Mar 20 5:14 GMT 2012

link

High Feast of Ostara, summer finding. March/Lenting 20 High Feast of Ostara (Sacred to Ostara Freya Frigga)

link

Also known as colombia (statue of liberty), Astarte, Isis, Easter, Eostre, Ostern, Ostara, Freya, Frigga, and many more...

The 19th is Quinquatria. Which celebratesMinerva/Athena Goddess of War.... This is actually the beginning of a 4 to 5 day festival which overlaps the above, so there is a real confluence of dates they can use...

Quinquatrus was celebrated for only one day, but Ovid[3] says that it was celebrated for five days, hence the name: on the first day no blood was shed, but that on the last four there were contests of gladiators. The first day was the festival proper, and that the following four were an expansion made perhaps in the time of Caesar to gratify the people. The ancient Roman religious calendars assign only one day to the festival.
Ovid says that this festival was celebrated in commemoration of the birthday of Minerva; but according to Festus it was sacred to Minerva because her temple on the Aventine was consecrated on that day. On the fifth day of the festival, according to Ovid,[4] the trumpets used in sacred rites were purified

So it is less likely to start on the 19th, and more like the 20-22nd.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

Are you people smoking crack? Are you so paranoid, that you don't give a flying f**k about what's ACTUALLY going on in Libya? Gaddafi went nuts with power, his people wanted equal rights, he said no way and started to blow their heads off, then the people were like f**k this guy and some started fighting back, especially when food,water and gas were cut off completely.

Then he started using the military in full force to kill his own people, shelling cities, killing men women and children. But you people of abovetopsecret would do nothing? Because your smoking crack and worshipping some roman god? Are you really that supertious that you would let those people die because you think it's all a grand conspiracy, you hear voices to? Let me guess you think it's god or some alien, let me give you a hint.

YOUR FRIGGEN NUTS!!!

Gods have no place in the real world, they are fictional characters, they aren't real. No matter how many times you tell yourself they are, they will never be real, and to say our governments believe in such a retarded idea, really? I mean no offense when I say this, only as a fellow ats member, get some help. You only know what your brain is telling you.

There is no magical meaning behind this situation, the moon orbits the earth. No magic. The united nations is trying to stop a genocidal manic from slaughtering an entire race of people. Trust me Gaddafi is more messed up then you'll ever be, but this is what happens when someone with major psychological disorders has tons of power and no one to question him. They become mad dogs!

hahaha if you would do any kind of research on Gaddafi and Libya you would find that Libya had one of the highest standards of living over there. not to mention alot of programs set up by Gaddafi make obama and the rest of those lap dogs you call a government look like the third Reich. haha thanks again for the laugh tho. oh and if you really think Libya is better off now ill gladly buy you a ticket there. just a heads up tho its currently run by al queda and well mass genocide is now a common daily occurrence thanks obama my how you have brought change.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join